~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Ewww...its bringing back memories....then you get the marbled chicken korma vs meconium slop....:rofl: I promise you sam...you will have never been as fascinated by anything as your own babies poo!!!

Ewww...its bringing back memories....then you get the marbled chicken korma vs meconium slop....:rofl: I promise you sam...you will have never been as fascinated by anything as your own babies poo!!!

that is sooooooo true!!! you will become totally obsessed with it !!!LOL my SIL kept a poo diary for my neice!LOL

LOL a Poo diary :rofl:

Well if it's gone within a week and the breastfeeding is not to rough i might start a bit earlier :D I need to get my hands on some fleece liners though i got some of the flush able ones with the real nappies kit..

Ive got Donna's nr aswell so if anything interesting happens she can update you all too :)

I was literallly going to ask that sam! I'm so glad you have someome to keep us updated!!! When I was at your stage, I was going to bed with twinges and Liv was with us a day and a half later!!! :happydance:

omg soooo excited......cant wait for a new cloth bummie to come into the world!! :happydance:

i have been meaning to post this for a while now but keep forgetting, just thought if people hadnt thought of it it mughthelp - whatever you use in your pail too keep am fresh(tea tree etc) put a bit in your wetbag too :thumbup: helps keep it fresh!!!:)

sorry if everyone already does this, thought it might be a new idea :dohh:

I use the little bags that come with pop-ins, so they only get used once then chucked in the nappy wash :thumbup: I seem to remeber you having an adorable BB wetbag though....

Right, enough of this chat Laura.....go to sleep:sleep:

ahh yeah thats the only thing i still havent got (appart from the fleece liners!) A wetbag!!!!
ive got one with my changing bag but that will be used on the road for obvious reasons lol.. i need one for in the pail box haha

if anyone else wants updates straight just pm me your nr.. :) ill be kept busy updating everyone haha

i wish i could take the laptop though the damn battery of my macbook doesnt charge properly and ill have to drag my cables everywhere.. grrr...

Ooh I use my pop in bags, I have loads! You only get them if you buy a trial pack :)

I am getting so excited i can't wait for some updates off of you sam. How are you feeling???

I am getting so excited i can't wait for some updates off of you sam. How are you feeling???

Pretty good hun, he is hiccuping atm.. little bugger..
thinking of doing the bizz tonight to get things moving, i dont really want to shoo him out though if he is not ready , although it feels like he is ready to come any minute really// but im tempted to wait 5 more days until the 23d as then his star sign will be a Sagittarius..

Boy that must make me sound completely nuts.. i dont even really believe in the whole horoscope thing but a lot of characteristics of starsigns do match mine and DH's ;) and Sagittarius matches better then Scorpio to us..

Midwife send me off today to do more bloods and urine tests as my blood pressure still seems to be up high.. baby Cole however is right on track with measurements and hasnt moved from his favorite position which is the way he needs to be :)

Lol, we were the same with the star sign - Freya was due on the 26th May which would have made her a Gemini, we wanted her to be a Taurus (like me) and she was born on the 10th May so she was a Taurus in the end. Lol.

God you are nearly 38 weeks! :happydance:

Lol, we were the same with the star sign - Freya was due on the 26th May which would have made her a Gemini, we wanted her to be a Taurus (like me) and she was born on the 10th May so she was a Taurus in the end. Lol.

God you are nearly 38 weeks! :happydance:

Thank god LOL im not the only weirdo then :wacko:
:rofl:

I was dead afraid he would be a Capricorn when we concieved (my mum is) and she is a right handful haha, we have just managed to avoid that even if i go 2 weeks overdue hehe ;)

Ha ha it's funny isn't it! Jake wants us to have a baby in September next time so it can be a Virgo like him :dohh:. Most people in my family are Taurus, so they were all happy.

Yeah I think we sound a bit weird now!

Haha you're not wierd girls everyone else is lol, if your bp is up then perhaps doing the "bizz" is a good idea lol i'll say anything to get to see cole a little earlier.:blush:

Haha you're not wierd girls everyone else is lol, if your bp is up then perhaps doing the "bizz" is a good idea lol i'll say anything to get to see cole a little earlier.:blush:

Ohh the temptation LOL
Cant wait to meet him though.. just wondering how he looks :cloud9:

The MIL is driving me craz calling at least 2 times a day to see how i am..
Honestly if anything interesting happens she will know :dohh:

i wanted leyla to be born a little earlier than she was so she would have been capricorn, as it was she is a bloody aquarius LOL

x

also paul wants to know what was wrong with the old fluffy bum club :dohh:

sorry girlies lmfao, i dont know what i did to deserve him :rofl:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe