~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Aww Ellie I love seeing scan photos! :wave: little bubba!

Bekki did you get the flipaloo's? and am so with you on that one. Liam wanted me to get the implant...nope! I hate needles and only just put up with the blood tests during pregnancy...I sprayed my MW with blood once as I was shaking so much :blush:

And I am already trying Ellie :haha: just dont tell him :haha:

Aww hunny the scan pics are lovely xx

Have you shut up shop for a while hun? x

Twiglet, I got a red while you were out card lol, getting them Thursday now! Lucky really, it was a Saturday they tried to deliver them and OH was at home!! We were all in bed asleep as the postman tried delivering them at 7:30!! Lucky really because now he doesn't know I've had them LOL! x

thanks, i know shes gorgeous isnt she lol

im having some problems with the provider :grr: they reckon we havent paid so theyve suspended my account, but when we looked on paypal they had cancelled the payment so of course it wasnt paid, and now theyre not answering any of my emails

so angry with them cos i cant see any of my orders or anything so am gna fall way way behind again :grr:

x

:haha: loving the hiding of the stash ;)

Gawsh Liam's found his PSP again :dohh: I'm officially unengaged...going to give my ring to all of his consoles!

I'm going to buy more nappies what the money as Liam doesn't know what I did :smug:

Edit: Ohh what crockpot Ellie! :growlmad: there's no rush on my moo print as I've realised Caitlyn wont fit in a large for a while yet :haha: Hope it gets resolved soon!

Argh that's pants! Tell them to get their butts into gear and sort it out!!

I'm off to bed now, my turn to do school run tomorrow eek! I don't mind getting up early, it's the going out early looking like crap that bothers me lol!

Night ladies xx

Me too as Liam has now made me my hot water bottle! Night my lovely ladies :kiss:

[Oh and Little Moo is back in her cloth nappies now :happydance: ]

thanks babes, think im gna have to find a new provider who wont mess me about, will have to traipse through paypal and email people whove paid me for summat and just hope everyone whos ordered off me gets in touch :blush:

x

Elli no rush on my leopard one. I hope you get something sorted.
Lee (OH) has woken up and gone to college very pissed off. He says he's going to delete the bands facebook page :haha:

Ahh so it was temp relief because of the computer game then?! :haha:

Just tested and got a BFP with 1 -2 weeks so I figure my last period started on the 1st and ended on the 9th so the clearblue's either a little out so will take another at the weekend or I O'd later!

Dreading telling Liam as last night he changed his mind to only wanting to TTC in June...too late now mate :|

Awww, Ellie, your piccie is gorgeous :D

Oooo, just seen Twiglet, so exciting, congrats hun xxxx

:yipee: twiglet, thats great...i'm sure Liam will be over the moon :)

gorgeous pics of LO Ellie :cloud9:

sara

xxxxxxx

:yipee: twiglet, thats great...i'm sure Liam will be over the moon :)

gorgeous pics of LO Ellie :cloud9:

sara

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back