~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I've just bought loads of different types of fleece wipes off ebay! All for cheap as chips. I got a selection and to be honest most are fabby :)

use either an old cut op towel hemmed aound the outside.....old terry nappies cut up n hemmed...erm old face cloths ..... anything like that :) i LOVE my home made ones for pooes!! I have terry on one side and an old furry dressing gown on the other side and i only have to use one for each poo :) the terry is great for getting the poo off their booties :) HTH's

sara

xxxxxx

Jetters i would also try to get some terry or bamboo as the fleece goes a bit slippy (sorry cant think of a better word to describe ) and doesnt get poo off too well.....:hugs:

Right well I made a Taggie and that really made me angry so I dont think making them is the way for me :haha: but I'll defo go have a look at some...I want some for cheaps as chips now. How many do you have in your stash? :kiss:

Could I just be a scank and get some faceclothes for the time being? :blush:

i have LOOODS :blush: maybe going on for 60 now :blush: lol you wont need anywhere near as many LOOL yeah face cloths work well :) i have a few face cloths i dont use anymore that i use as bum wipes :) just go to the £1 shop or market or something will work fabby :)

yeah im no good without a sewing machine .. but im only good with them if the thread is already in it and doesnt run out or get caught :rofl:

Ohh I got in such a paddy when my taggie thread got caught...Liam said I should make them rather than buy them...either way it involves me buying something so why not just buy them is my theory?! :haha:

In March I can afford to get some so I will then :wohoo:

I know what my Health in Pregnancy grant is going on too :haha:

LOL well face cloths, little muslin squares (but not so good for poo) erm fleece is good cos you dont have to hem it (but again IMO not good for poo deopending on the type of fleece)

Mothercare do Cotton Babies Wipes..(the makers of Bum Genius) they are something like £6-7 for 12 wipes:)

i LOVE my Weenotions wipes (about £6-7 for 12 i think)
and i also have some ellas house fleece wipes which are great but they are the bobbly kind of fleece which are good for poo LOL

erm will have a think of other things you could use.......

Ohh I got in such a paddy when my taggie thread got caught...Liam said I should make them rather than buy them...either way it involves me buying something so why not just buy them is my theory?! :haha:

In March I can afford to get some so I will then :wohoo:

I know what my Health in Pregnancy grant is going on too :haha:

i can make you one if you want babes:)

Im finding Ava's thighs are too small, she fits small ittis perfect on the leg but the waist i need to go up poppers, but then it makes a gap at the thigh.. and tried her cushie tushies today but the leg bits were way to big, but they fitted the tummy, anyone else had that problem?

If you fold the cushie tushies front over (they have poppers on the inside were the big booster pops in) it should fit properly on her legs.. they fitted my by very early on..

Takes a while to figure out though
Here's a pic for reference:
https://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs134.snc3/18131_210448912150_569242150_3192782_7442755_n.jpg

pppph!! i didnt know they did that! will have another shot tomorrow! I bet that makes it fit! thanks!

Have you used them overnight at all? i think they look and feel pretty absorbant and would be quite good overnight?

Jetters i would also try to get some terry or bamboo as the fleece goes a bit slippy (sorry cant think of a better word to describe ) and doesnt get poo off too well.....:hugs:

:rofl:

I know what you mean, thanks!!! I'm gonna buy a load of terry nappies and get my nan to sew them on to the other side of the fleece wipes!!

I've also bought the Cheeky Wipes set..I know, I know, pricey at £30 but my friend uses it and swears by it! I quite like the easy-set-up too! :blush:

I made Caitlyn two taggies before I swore never ever to make her a taggie again and she bloody loves the things :haha:

How much would you want for one Sara? I can pay next wednesday so just lemme know :flower:

I need to buy maternity clothes too! Boooooooooooo.

And some super cute newborn nappies :nod:

I'm a size 8 normally but I go up to a 10 - 12 when pregnant [I say this like its fact but I only have Caitlyn to go by :haha: ] and just bottoms really, I have some tops, not many, but some but I lost all my trousers bar one pair that I never liked anyway :lol:

orite, i have 4 like vest tops i was gonna sell, 2 pink and 2 grey, just plain from newlook, think theyre a 12 but i think a small 12 cos they got small for me near the end!

have 2 dresses aswell which are REALLY nice, from canada and only been worn 2 or 3 times each. can take pics if u want! i have some of the dresses but can take of the tops.

Actually, i also have 2 really nice tops from newlook, but they might be too big. ones black with coloured polkadots its got a v neck and cap sleeves, and ones got a round neck with beads and its like blue/purple,

actually i have pics of me in them aswell can post if u want to see. i was gonna sell it all anyways,

Ohh that'd be ace if you could, I can pay for things a week wednesday :) seeming as how I'm getting bigger already I'm worried about how big I'm gonna get. I'm off to bed now so will catch you in the morning :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->