~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

no probs, ill take some pics tomorrow. If you want any of it ill hold it for you, night xx

:rofl:

I know what you mean, thanks!!! I'm gonna buy a load of terry nappies and get my nan to sew them on to the other side of the fleece wipes!!

I've also bought the Cheeky Wipes set..I know, I know, pricey at £30 but my friend uses it and swears by it! I quite like the easy-set-up too! :blush:

Yay for Cheeky Wipes - I'm far too lazy to be bothered with making my own, so I got these too :thumbup: I figured I'll use the 'dirty wipes' box when making long car journeys anyway, and the oil can go on a muslin in the top of the nappy bucket to make it smell all purdy :flower:
How odd is it that I can't wait to use them?! I have this gorgeous nappy caddy and everything is sat ready, newborn wraps and muslins, wipes, liners etc. I just need the baby now!!! :happydance:
WHY is cloth so addictive? Can anyone tell me? I think I may have a problem developing...! :haha:

hi :wave: It's another soon to be addicted fluff mummy! We got our first cloth in the mail on Friday and tried it over the weekend and loved it! A snazzipants fitted nappy with a bummis wrap. Soooo super cute and even after 4 hours no leaks whatsoever! I've bought a few issybear pockets from Aussie now so just waiting on them to arrive. May have to buy something to keep me happy until they get here!

hi :wave: It's another soon to be addicted fluff mummy! We got our first cloth in the mail on Friday and tried it over the weekend and loved it! A snazzipants fitted nappy with a bummis wrap. Soooo super cute and even after 4 hours no leaks whatsoever! I've bought a few issybear pockets from Aussie now so just waiting on them to arrive. May have to buy something to keep me happy until they get here!

:hi: good to see you here :thumbup:

Ive been looking at the snazzi pants ones too as they look ver absorband and a nice fit too, though i am not really a fitted nappy person LOL

Youll have to make a pic soon ;)

I made Caitlyn two taggies before I swore never ever to make her a taggie again and she bloody loves the things :haha:

How much would you want for one Sara? I can pay next wednesday so just lemme know :flower:

I need to buy maternity clothes too! Boooooooooooo.

And some super cute newborn nappies :nod:

erm dunno just enough to cover materials and postage...£5 ???

Just got my council initiative tots bots in :) 10 bamboozles, 5 boosters, 2 wraps (though I'll be buying nicer wraps!) a mesh laundry bag and a roll of paper liners. :happydance:

Just got my council initiative tots bots in :) 10 bamboozles, 5 boosters, 2 wraps (though I'll be buying nicer wraps!) a mesh laundry bag and a roll of paper liners. :happydance:

Oh nice!! Wish our council had a better incentive, you get £10 off when you spend £30 on nappies with 3 places, but on the Sheffield real nappy website, one link doesnt work, the other only seems to stock older type nappies and the other doesnt have a website :(

So I guess I'll pass on that!

How odd is it that I can't wait to use them?! I have this gorgeous nappy caddy and everything is sat ready, newborn wraps and muslins, wipes, liners etc. I just need the baby now!!! :happydance:

At least you've only got 5 weeks to go... i've got 25!!! :dohh:
:hugs:

My crappy council doesn't offer anything either, and I checked my mums, dads and uncles too and none of them do! TUT!

At least you've only got 5 weeks to go... i've got 25!!! :dohh:
:hugs:

My crappy council doesn't offer anything either, and I checked my mums, dads and uncles too and none of them do! TUT!

Boooo at rubbish councils! Jetters aren't you covered by RNFL? https://www.realnappiesforlondon.org.uk/scheme/

Just think of it this way - you have far more time to build an amazing stash :happydance:

Councils are such idiots if they're not getting on board with helping more women buy more cloth nappies...it's a literal no brainer in terms of waste management!!! Ours offer £25 cashback if you spend over £50 on real nappies (tough task but someone has to do it!) and provide receipts...only trouble is my printer/photocopier has bust! :dohh:

ooh i got my free sample of soapnuts today! Gonna do a washing tomorrow and try them out. what oil do you guys who use it use for frangrance?

ooh i got my free sample of soapnuts today! Gonna do a washing tomorrow and try them out. what oil do you guys who use it use for frangrance?

You can use lavender or tea tree it says on everything I've seen. I'm gonna order some next week I think.

i tried both Tea tree and Lavendrr and i prefer lavender...tea tree doesn't really leave much of a smell :)

Where's everyone getting the free samples of soapnuts from? I want some! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"