~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I'm officially a creepy stalker :haha: Ive gone and added Jensen Ackles bodguard on FB! :blush: Im becoming increasingly besotted by him (Jensen not the bodyguard lol) Im addicted to Supernatural and keep having naughty dreams :blush::blush: I think I must be hormonal or something lol

Anyway I still have toothache and OH is taking me out to watch a boxing match tomorrow! Well he'll watch, I'll have a glass of wine (or 3)!!

Cassidy has become very difficult the last few days. Grumpy whingey clingy and fussy when I try getting her for a nap, I actually had to massage her shoulders to get her for a nap earlier!! Really don't know what's up with her at the moment?! She's turning into a right cheeky little monkey too, she will grab me and pinch me and when I say no in a stern voice she just giggles then I just want to cuddle her because her giggle is too cute!

So how has everyone been? xxxx

ahh shes right at the start of the clingy phase! Its normal dont worry, It will pass, Just that age. :hugs:

Haha perfect timing, I'm supposed to go out and mil is already sceptical about having Cassidy! Now to add clinginess to the mix I guarantee this will be the last time she agrees to have the kids for me LOL! x x

hi :wave: It's another soon to be addicted fluff mummy! We got our first cloth in the mail on Friday and tried it over the weekend and loved it! A snazzipants fitted nappy with a bummis wrap. Soooo super cute and even after 4 hours no leaks whatsoever! I've bought a few issybear pockets from Aussie now so just waiting on them to arrive. May have to buy something to keep me happy until they get here!

:hi: good to see you here :thumbup:

Ive been looking at the snazzi pants ones too as they look ver absorband and a nice fit too, though i am not really a fitted nappy person LOL

Youll have to make a pic soon ;)

I took pictures and get one up really soon! The snazzipants didn't leak, but took ages to dry - will try to stick with pockets if I can. Snazzis do their own aios too. Only thing I wasn't happy with was the time it took to get here - I paid $6 for postage of one nappy and they were within Auck so would have thought it was being sent by courier, but ended up being sent by post and took 7 days to get to me! :growlmad: Yes, I was probably really keen for it to get here but $6 is too much to pay for snail mail. (I know these things being that I work in the postal industry!) Have you tried Issy Bears before? I've read great reviews and when I bought some off them, they said they would have a stockist in NZ soon - so yay! :happydance: More nappies even closer to home!

hi :wave: It's another soon to be addicted fluff mummy! We got our first cloth in the mail on Friday and tried it over the weekend and loved it! A snazzipants fitted nappy with a bummis wrap. Soooo super cute and even after 4 hours no leaks whatsoever! I've bought a few issybear pockets from Aussie now so just waiting on them to arrive. May have to buy something to keep me happy until they get here!

Ive been looking at the snazzi pants ones too as they look ver absorband and a nice fit too, though i am not really a fitted nappy person LOL

I took pictures and get one up really soon! The snazzipants didn't leak, but took ages to dry - will try to stick with pockets if I can. Snazzis do their own aios too. Only thing I wasn't happy with was the time it took to get here - I paid $6 for postage of one nappy and they were within Auck so would have thought it was being sent by courier, but ended up being sent by post and took 7 days to get to me! :growlmad: Yes, I was probably really keen for it to get here but $6 is too much to pay for snail mail. (I know these things being that I work in the postal industry!) Have you tried Issy Bears before? I've read great reviews and when I bought some off them, they said they would have a stockist in NZ soon - so yay! :happydance: More nappies even closer to home!

They actually have a real live store too which ive been meaning to visit!
That is if you are located n Auckland too?!
I think the snazzipantz are hemp which takes a while to dry in general!

145 Kitchener Road, Milford, Auckland
Monday to Friday 9.30 to 2.30

Saturday 10.00 to 2.00

Phone (09) 488 9996

They actually have a real live store too which ive been meaning to visit!
That is if you are located n Auckland too?!
I think the snazzipantz are hemp which takes a while to dry in general!

145 Kitchener Road, Milford, Auckland
Monday to Friday 9.30 to 2.30

Saturday 10.00 to 2.00

Phone (09) 488 9996

I did know they had a store but they are miles from us! I've just gone and bought a couple of cushie tushies couture - giraffe and spotty dog! :dohh: I've already caught the bug! :haha:

I just check Tushie Tuesday to see what it is this week and its a mamascarf! I'm over gettng my boobs out to feed Ryan now that I think I would be harder to cover up :rofl:and Happy New Nappy Jayleigh, I'm still waiting on 5 and they'll probs come on Sat when John is in, not looking forward to it! Thought I'd missed it last weekend :dohh: x

ARGHHH someone rang my phone, I was in bed, so Lee bought me in the phone, apparently told me twice someone was on the phone for me (I don't believe him :smug: ) gave me the phone, I pressed the cancel call button to check the time, cancelling the person on the line :hissy: I rang them back and its some tenancy action person??? WTH? they wouldnt tell me anything on the phone, apparently I have to wait for someone to ring me back?

ladies i love my mini lala's but they dont fare well overnight, her vest sleepsuit and sleeping bag were all damp this am,

omg maybe they are getting you out of the hell hole??

hmmm maybe! I got a letter from the council today saying that their gonna come and view the flat to make sure we've not done anything to it and then they will make our tenancy secure rather than the introductory tenancy were on, so we will be able to go on the transfer/exchange list :yipee:

hi all, Dewi has just gone into his bumgenius v3's...seems to be going ok so far lol!

we only have the BG's hubby wanted a birth to potty deal...but I can see the stash increasing slowly when I have the pennies!

omg maybe they are getting you out of the hell hole??

hmmm maybe! I got a letter from the council today saying that their gonna come and view the flat to make sure we've not done anything to it and then they will make our tenancy secure rather than the introductory tenancy were on, so we will be able to go on the transfer/exchange list :yipee:

:happydance: yay hope you manage to get sorted soon :thumbup:

hi all, Dewi has just gone into his bumgenius v3's...seems to be going ok so far lol!

we only have the BG's hubby wanted a birth to potty deal...but I can see the stash increasing slowly when I have the pennies!

How are you finding them??

people always seem totally split on the whole BG front. Personally i like them, a great night time nappy for us. Shame about the smell that starts to eminate from them after a while but strip washes sort that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->