~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I use them for nights all the time :thumbup: Striping them is just rinsing them over and over again to get rid of the soap that might have built up in them...however i now just bleach mine every so often and nothing smells.

Jayleigh i got my fingers crossed :hugs:

Quick question about longies/shorties etc. (this may be stupid btw :lol:) Are they instead of a wrap? eg, can I use them over, say, bamboozles without the wrap?

:blush:

That's what I thought, thanks! :)

*goes on over to cloth nappy tree woolens section* :lol:

YAY for more wool love!! i have a skirtie coming :) cant wait for it to get here:) Kirstin how are you hun?? havent seen you round for a bit :hugs:

Caitlyn's been given £100 by her Godparents and they're letting me buy washable wipes and cloth nappies with it :wohoo:

I dunno! I had an uber long list but now I need to shorten it!

I like the cheeks and cherries wipe set...dunno if its worth it though? :shrug:

And then I'm thinking more BG's [in pretty colours :cloud9: ] or something else...I dunno yet! I'm hypothetical shopping at the moment :haha:

I *think* sarah has the cheeks and cherries set? cant rem for sure but i think so...

LOL..........my list is MASSSSSSSIVE at the moment but i am sooo sooo desperate for a HL bedbug.....i'm getting soooo mad :hissy: i cant find them anywhere!!!

I need to get some good night time nappies. I hate the BB minki and Itti Bitti's dont fit her. Ideas welcome girlies :flower:

I just saw some lovely bamboo wipes for £12.99...I'm torn! :haha:

LOL Pop ins are good night nappies but they wont last forever as with the extra Nighttime booster they wouldnt fit very long IYKWIM....Daisy is only 18lbs and they are starting to get a bit of a squish! i'm looking at HL bedbugs..............I might have found one now:yipee: and Wildchild night nappies at the moment.....i have a Goodmama Goodnight and i love it !!! but they are a nightmare to get hold of :hissy:

Ahh Caitlyn's 19lbs so that wouldn't work for me :haha:

I'll go have a look at wildchilds! :D

i'm tempted by wild child too, really trying to convince the OH for a bed bug but he only likes the Butterfly design and I am right in thinking bedbugs only come in the dipdye aren't i?

Have you tried Weenotions Night Notions? I've never had one but I've heard their good.
We have a Nappies by Minki Slinki Minki and it lasts him from 6.30pm-10.30am (thats the longest I've tested it) and his clothes and skin are still dry.
I've also been using the free Little Lamb nappies for night and they work really well for us, sometimes his skin is a bit damp though.

I want a weenotions but they're quite pricey but someone else is paying so I may just do it :happydance:

Oh god... my first Blueberry just arrived... I am in LOVE! :cloud9:

It was a bargain- £16.50 new inc postage from a ebay shop! But now, I KNOW for sure there goes my £250 cloth nappies limit... farewell, sensible limit...

Oooh, and I won 4 patterned mother-ease small wraps on ebay for £8 inc postage, and she added an extra wrap to the package for free that she found! BARGAIN!

Ah the Sun is out so the nappies are drying on the line - they look all pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->