~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

aww yay for bargains and sunshine :happydance:

Sara; I had a look at the HL site and saw they did them in neutral with embroidery! Never seen them over here and she has no custom slots left :hissy:

you can get jersey print bedbugs too, i have one of them and 2 obv, i prefer the obv
i have 2 old style wnnn, 1 obv and 1 jersey print both excellent :)
and my wild child has just arrived :D

was looking for another bedbug, :o at the prices on bibs and bots..... for that price id want the nappy to change and wash itself lol

stashy piccyture give or take a few

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/elle-lea/IMAG0400.jpg

just the ittis

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/elle-lea/IMAG0405.jpg​

aww you ahve the strawberry fields itti I luurvvvee that 1!

Fab stash!

:hi: ladies, long time since I've been around :flower:

Sofia had loads and loads of rashes and I stripped her nappies a million times and nothing seemed to help. Put her in moltex for a few days then did an elimination process to see which were the trouble makers. She's still in moltex at night though, stupid pop-in has gone all rough and nasty.

I dunno! Well, fleece nappies certainly don't help (except the bbs and she can wear the bibandtucker for a short time) plus anything that rubs, she couldn't wear her ittis for nearly a month. Now she can wear them but I just put loads of weleda nappy cream on, and basically every time I wash the nappies I strip them. She's been getting dry skin on her arms and legs too :(

Faerie, have you been to the doctor or seen your HV? It sounds like Sofia might have sensitive skin. I've just been given some creams for eczema and it's already really improving the dry skin and nappy rashes we kept getting. Worth a try.

Sezzle i'm calling Dibs on your fluff when your LO grows out of anything!!LOL thats one sexy stash!!!

thanks for your Offer on CNT...i have managed to get my hands on a Bedbug :yipee: (maybe 2) Double :yipee: :haha: how is everyone ??

Hope Sofias bum rash clears hun..Daisy is still suffering but hers seems to be going (she has thrush :cry: )

Morning everyone!
Cole slept on his COT for the first time.. he had a very good first stint of 5 hours and then got up at 4 only to cry for about an hour :dohh:

I just went in every 10 min to calm him and he eventually fell asleep again.. yay i feel so good.. no more bloody rocking in the pram or feeding him to sleep :happydance:

To celebrate i need to get some nice nappies LOL
Also my baby boy fits in medium itti's now (though they are still a little big but no leaks yet!)

Sara i still havent gotten an email back, i think she is out on holiday (the woman that stocks tushies in NZ) she's got a coupleo f prints listed that i can buy but the giraffe is not on there.. im sorry :(

aw well done to cole sleeping in the big boy cot! :)

I am starting to get a smell from nappies after only a couple of hours is it time to do a strip wash?

its ok Sam...i'll get one off Donna :) she has them in stock now so i can get one from her...thanks for trying for me tho babes :hugs:
YAY for Cole sleeping in his big boy cot :) thats great..daisy only went in hers about 3 weeks ago :dohh: LOL

Claire.. i'd defo say it was time for a strip babes

everyone doing the you know what on F Book for easter make sure profiles are in as i am sorting it all out tonight or tomorro night so we can get going:) i think its only Sam and Henny who we are missing now :) Sezzle i'm PMing you about it now hunny...i'm sure you would be interested :)

sara

xxxxx

yey! can i edit my profile tho? with a more accurate weight? or will *whoever* work it ouit?

and strip wash - what exactly do i do? rinse it loads?!

I would have waited longer but he slept a lot better in his own room when he was still in pain.. now that his meds are working and he is feeling a bit better i didnt want to switch him over to our room again..

And the cot thing was a last minute dissision as he had crapped all over his pram (literally everything was covered as mister got his feet in it too!) so i couldnt use the pram as it was still wet form me washing it :haha:

So the only option i had was his cot or the bassinet in our room and i thought, what the heck, see f he will go down (he was overtired at the time) and it took him 40 min of crying with me checking in every 10 min and he eventually self settled!!! I was so close to throw in the towel and get him up to comfort him but im glad i left him...

It is now taking less and less tme for him to settle.. i just put him down and only had to go in 2 times :happydance:

Im so annoyed about those bitti brites!!! I was so ready to order 2 and it will only let me choose pickup form mainland!!! Grrrr whats that all about! :growlmad:

:wohoo: I cant wait! I've saved the money for the nappy :haha:

Caitlyn's money from her Godparents is sitting in my purse, waiting to go into my bank, ready to be spent on nappies!

awww thats great sam :) the main thing is you are all getting plenty sleep !!!

Claire...just add another post with any updates you wanna add...i'll add it into your profile as i'm gonna PM everyones profiles to their partners when i partner up
strip wash - full detergent cool long wash full detergent hot long wash then rinse rinse rinse rinse till there are no suds left in the machine when they rinse :) i also use vinegar on the second wash and first rinse too :)

sara

xxxxx

Oww damn completely forgot about the whole thign with everything that was going on (just as i thought Cole was sound asleep he wakes up 3 times in a row :dohh)

Anyhow.. was that the fluffy thing on facebook?!
What did i have to do again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->