~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Hehehehe if they were BOGOF they would flyyyyyyyy off the shelves!!! I just thought bulk buys/ couple of quid cheaper makes a big difference!

Right girlies!

I need helllllllp, night time nappies that are fairly cheap and pretty and reusable wipes...I'm reaching towards the cheeks and cherries set but surely I could get some cheaper and just make my own solutions and buy two mesh bags?!

Basically, what I'm saying is, Caitlyn has £100 to spend on nappies and I need help spending it! :rofl:

Nattie - congrats :happydance:

Boltonlass; :wave: welcome!

Only 2 pages girls I am appalled :haha:

I hate blueberries so am quite glad they're never on BOGOF as that way they're not the first nappy I see when I go onto a nappy site :blush:

I only have one and that's a bamboo one which I like a little but not much :rofl:

What night nappies have you tried so far twiggy?

Right girlies!

I need helllllllp, night time nappies that are fairly cheap and pretty and reusable wipes...I'm reaching towards the cheeks and cherries set but surely I could get some cheaper and just make my own solutions and buy two mesh bags?!

Basically, what I'm saying is, Caitlyn has £100 to spend on nappies and I need help spending it! :rofl:

What's the set on C&C? The cheeky wipes? I have them but I've pretty much stopped using the boxes. I have the wipes dry and just use a spray solution of chamomile tea, couple of drops of lavender and some baby oil on his bum then wipe with dry wipe. I think you'd be cheaper buying wipes and making your own solution.

Don;t know about night nappies though. I use a flip at night with my HH booster in it.

ooo pretty night nappies Wild Child or Wee Notions Night notions orrrrrrr Holdens Landing bed bugs.

I love them allllllllllllll!!!!!!

This again makes me realise a) I have too many nappies and b) im obsessed.....

Talking of night nappy has anyone tried a cushie tushie overnight? As they're bamboo cotton i'm tempted to try them but a bit scared to!

Thats what I thought Monkeh as I already have oils and chamomile tea bags and I did think £35 was a bit steep for them.

At the moment I use BG V3 TLB but I dont like the feel of microfibre :rofl:

Talking of night nappy has anyone tried a cushie tushie overnight? As they're bamboo cotton i'm tempted to try them but a bit scared to!

not yet....Its not a good enough fit on Theos thighs to risk an overnight stint. Not that its leaked during the day but hes still on the small side of the weight range so I reckon it might gape at the leg somewhere and hes bound to pee out of it....he tries very hard to outpee/leak out of everything :)

OOO and I hate microfibre...it attracts any piece of anything and it sticks in it and wont come friggin out. several of my mircofibre inserts have bits of haylage in I cant get out!!!

If I had to pick ONE night nappy it would be the WNNN, the 'need' a wrap but they are so absorbent that my OH forgot to put a wrap on Theos and it was DRY on the outside in the morning and hed peed loads in it...we have established he is not exactly a light wetter LOL

On the insert front....I am into hemp atm....anyone any ideas where I can get a trifold type hemp insert?

Right girlies!

I have a 10% discount there if you like x

I use my cushies at night :thumbup: those and BGs are my favs at night!!

Hmm, I'm tempted by so much :haha: why did they give me money for her nappies?! Should have just giving me a gift for her :rofl:

I use my cushies at night :thumbup: those and BGs are my favs at night!!

Thanks! Thats good to know coz your LO's older too, now Millie's bladder's a bit more controlled she's starting to out pee a few of her nappies, are you finding this too?

Think i might be brave and try the cushie one night :thumbup:

i have used mine at night and it held up well and Cole wee's heaps at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->