~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Sarah, Caitlyn did that to me yesterday and now my mum's refusing to have her tonight despite saying she'd babysit because we have plans :growlmad: so I feel your pain :hugs:

Jayleigh: Haven't a clue hun! Hope it clears up asap.

oh no Twig :( not good will return you a :hugs: too! hope she changes her mind! I'm just letting Izzie sleep - shes been up there for nearly 2 hours so will take her for lunch soon but dreading it! :wacko:

I have heat stroke (mild fortunately) Imean ffs....seriously its April!

Still thats what poo picking in a field whilst babywearing having stupidly put on a thermal fleece jumper as it was still cold at 6am will do. I has a headacheeeee

Urgh poor you Squish.

She wont change her mind Sarah! She said she'll have her friday and saturday next weekend...well I dont care about next weekend, it's this weekend I have plans for :dohh:

I'd be telling her she'll be missing out then.

:hugs: squish

Jayleigh i'd give nhs direct a ring, sounds sore.

It just peeves me off if I'm honest...I know she does us a favour but it's basically because my cat [Gizmo] that stays at mums has had kittens and mum is being a turd and getting up to check on them...and she just point blank said nope. I'm not having her when she's like that [fair enough] I'm tired and need my sleep...erm you do 2 hours a day and have just had a 2 week holiday :dohh:

I love her to bits but I'm so annoyed today :(

Rubbish that shes let you down :( Can I babysit for you instead? I have to go to OHs mothers birthday tonight....YUK!!!! The meal also doesnt start til 9...yes NINE pm and Im expected to take my 10 week old and 5yr old to this meal at NINE at night when both of them would normally be in bed. Id love to duck out completely but it would cause serious issues so Im gonna have to go, stay an hour and then come home and leave OH there (poor OH!!) not happy as they are all going to the pub before hand (we arent obviously) so they will all be drunk by the time they sit down for the meal...they will want to hold Theo and I wont let them as they will have been drinking...gonna go down so well :doh:
maybe I can make this heatstroke last and say I cant possibly go.

Urgh the dreaded MIL's :sick:

Poor you! And nine p.m?! I cant eat at that time of night generally...poor boys too!

Hope the hour passes quickly for you!

:hugs: Jayleigh. Freya has only had it from inside her bum before, when her poo has been too hard. Are you using any cream on it? Maybe he just has really bad teething poos atm or something like, Freya has got red skin from teething poos before, and thats with a poo being on her skin for about a min, so I guess 10 mins could make it bleed?

:hugs: Jayleigh. Freya has only had it from inside her bum before, when her poo has been too hard. Are you using any cream on it? Maybe he just has really bad teething poos atm or something like, Freya has got red skin from teething poos before, and thats with a poo being on her skin for about a min, so I guess 10 mins could make it bleed?

I think Jayleigh is on a ban from BnB hun so dont think she'll be able to reply.

I see in all your gorgeous bum pics that LO's wear minky and fleecy materials with no covers over them. Covers aren't necessary?? (sorry.. still new at this)

Karen :)

HI Karen - I have a BB minky and I dont use a cover for that :D I think some you have to but you dont have to with a BB!

some nappies have built in PUL behind the minky/fleece so they dont need seperate wraps :)

He did another poo about half hour after that one and there was blood again :(

Yeah it's bright red fresh wet blood. It's not coming from his bumhole where I'd expect it if it was a fissure, but from just in front of his bumhole, u know the (urgghh tmi!) darker wrinkly ( :haha: )bit in front. Thats what makes me think it's like burning him? He had it last week and it was his bum crack bleeding where the poo had gone??

Thats a fissure too darling.. ive had that (or still have really) .. it sucks as t get aggravated every time you have to go.. i have to be soo careful with what i eat and have stuff to make it soft and regular and im still having issues... :nope:

Make sur eyou take him to the docs who can give you a cream to put on it.. so at least it doenst get worse :)

Omg I neeeed more wnnn. I put Dexter's new one on him last night (not prewashed, bad me :blush:) and the outside wasn't even close to damp this morning. Usually his nappy is soaked through. I'm impressed :D

i cant wait to try mine.. :D i really hope this will last him a bit...

A while ago someone in NP posted a link to a funky website where you could buy cool t-shirts for dads that had matching baby vests too... ie full pint and half pint, and a oak tree and a acorn- but I can't find it!

Anyone?

I really really want to buy my custom WN but can't seem to get myself to push the buy button - I want it!! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->