~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

I use eyebrown waxing strips from superdrug...when I can be bothered :haha:

yeah i was gonna try threading but i'd imagine it'd hurt just the same as plucking? i get mine waxed free (along with my hair) -- not waxed i mean dyed n cut etc as my aunty has a salon :D

I get mine waxed at the same time as having my eyelashes tinted when I can be bothered to go! Although after waxing them she always has a good old pluck too, just to make me squirm!

You may all call me Tramp Lady. I don't pluck or wax or do anything to mine. :blush: In my defence, my eyebrows are blonde so you can't see them unless you're quite close!

Ditto! Although I do try (well used to before Chloe was born! Never have time now) to get my eyelashes dyed as they're so blonde they are non-existant and I hate wearing mascara!

Gosh cant remember when I last plucked my eyebrows, must do that! I dont mind the pain, pain is worse waxing near the ankle bone ouch ouch ouch.

Well I spent an hour sorting my nappies this morning ready to sell them :cry: went out shopping with mum though so all happy as the charity shop had loads of great stuff.

I have an eyebrow plucking obsession though I hasten to add I don't have silly thin eyebrows. I actually enjoy a good pluck :lol:

Although I hate doing it, I get quite depressed when they're undone :rofl: so I just gear up with some Bonjela and off I go I usually end up with wet red eyes. Jayleigh, I would love to read it when your done if you woudn't mind but I'll have a look in the library next week x

:( We have a problem ladies, Halen bum keeps bleeding when he poo's. The last time this happened I thought it was me leaving the nappy on too long, but it happened tonight and he was only in it maybe 10mins whilst OH was getting him sorted for a bath, I had to take over and as I undone his nappy he had a really smelly dark poo (sorry TMI!) and as I wiped, he screamed and there was blood all over the vest I used to wipe (I'm not a tramp I didn't have any wipes to hand as I didn't realised he'd pooed and just grabbed the first thing I found) and I dunked him in the bath to get the poo off as it was sticking and he screamed more :( he's asleep now but his little bum is so sore and the blood wasn't coming from his bumhole like it does if you have a hard poo, but from around it on the skin???
I'm not sure what to do TBH I think I'll keep an eye on him over the weekend (as last time it didn't happen the next time he pooed) and take him docs on Monday?

Do babies get anal fissures? That might be what it is! Do u think it's hurting him when he goes? X

I have no ideas JL sorry hunny but sending :hugs: your way. hope u fathom it and egt it sorted :hugs@

im not getting on very well with these nappies at all! FAIL tryed a fuzzi bunz today yet again leaked from the sides, tryed tightening it up then it was too tight! not many more left too try! pfft altho it didnt leak much the nappy was very wet and his vest was only a little bit wet, is it something that gets better over time with washing ect?

fuzzi bunz are awkward to get the right fitting at first, take some playing with but onc eyou've found a right fit they really good. It might just be a case of putting that nappy to one side for a wek or two and then trying it again when his weight and shape has changed again. What else have you tried so far?

How long are you leaving between changes?

he had it on about 2 hours but he leaked pretty much after his first wee, then after i jiggled it about a bit he seemed ok didnt get any wetter anyway it seemed too like miss the insert and hit the sides, he only seems too leak from one side was the same yesterday with the bambinex, so far iv tryed bambinex teddy, easy peasy bumble, tots bots and the fuzzi bunz, fuzzi bunz is the best so far the babminex teddy was lovely but again he seemed too pee out of the side of it :-s left too arrive is the itti the BG and the wonderoo!

hmm see now I dont like any of the ones youve tried so far LOL How many times has it been prewashed?

You may get on better with the others but have you tried Flips or swaddlebees (same maker as Blueberry) We get a fab fit with swaddlebees and Flips and the SBs are on offer at the moment :)

My fuzzis tend to leak at the moment. Just keep fiddling with the settings hoping to get it right. I did try one with a flip insert in and that was miles better so i just wonder if the inserts are no good for us :shrug:

Agree with squish - keep trying and get some flips - theyre brill :thumbup:

ooo yeah i'll try some flips! i really do want them too work but i cant be doing with leakage!!!

I tried my flips today and they havent leaked (woop woop) and i've been having lots of problems with nappies :dohh: although I only own BG and a blueberry :rofl:

JL - Hope you managed to sort the problem out - is it nappy rash that your describing (sorry if i've read it all wrong :blush: ) :hugs:

AS - where are the swaddlebees on offer hun? x

yeah JL if its nappy rash try matanium cream its yellow, works wonders charlies got nappy rash exactly like that atm poor kid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->