~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

me too, now I feel better about ordering the Amber.
I confessed to OH last night too....he says "thats the most expensive piece of jewellery you have ever bought yourself" ahahaha hes right too.

lol! hopefully the amber will help, do you need it to help releive pain or just soemthing for theo to twiddle with?

I don't think i've ever brought myself expensive jewellrey, costume jewellrey etc yes but never anything really expensive, leave that 2 the OH :haha:

both! I was looking at nursing necklaces anyway as I keep getting scratched or he grabs my top and strangles me :rofl: but I get minor aches and pains so if it helps that even a teeny tiny bit it would be fab!

TBH I dont remeber when I last bought myself any form of jewellery, was probably a costume type thing from sainsburys for about £4 LOL

:wohoo: Gosh that's flown by. I remember when you first popped in, think it was when you were about 14 weeks?

Ladies I need ideas for Marks birthday on Saturday. I haven't got him anything but wanted to do something special for him but don't know what?

Well I have an idea but not sure how Cassidy would be because it would mean having to leave her with Nanny for the whole day. Not to mention, it doesn't take much for my boobs to become uncomfortable these days, could you imagine the pain if a paintball hit them? :haha:

I guess I shouldn't feel so bad if it doesn't happen. I didn't do anything for my last birthday AND I didn't get a present either.

Oh and my niece broke both of her arms at the weekend. She's five and fell off a climbing frame. Poor little mite has both arms in plaster and can't eat or drink by herself, go to the toilet by herself or pretty much anything that involves the use of her arms by herself.

Yay Jetters! You're waaay viable now then!

Bekki, are you keen to go paintballing yourself or could you just send him with a mate? I know what I'd do lol. Sorry to hear about your niece, sounds horrible. This is a stupid suggestion but in Asda a while ago in the party section they had really long straws, like a metre long - might help her drink by herself, or at least laugh!

:haha: I'd suggest them to her mother but she might think I'm 'interfering'!

I would actually like to try paintballing myself, I don't mind body shots but just concerned about the added sensitivity to pain when my boobs are at bursting point :haha: I think it would be wise to query whether women have specific body armer to protect their mammories LOL.

I'd send him with a friend but wanted us to do something together. You know spend a bit of quality time together. Besides, it could be good relationship therapy spending a day inflicting pain on eachother in a controlled environment. You know, get all that unspoken frustration out without breaking electrical equipment or plates :haha:

I've seen the bruises inflicted by paintballing... get your running shoes on. Think the trick is to be good at hiding. Shooting each other does sound good, all in the name of fun of course!

Thank God you got your money back Squish, and your poor neice bekki (bless her) well today is my 6 month breastfeeding milestone and I'm pretty happy. (might go get myself one of them blinkies) I think I shall order a new nappy as a treat :)

Yay for viability Jetters and yay for 6 months lfernie - think you both deserve nappies to celebrate! :muaha:

Just ordered my Weenotions, very excited! :dance:

Yay Jetters! I remember posting a thread on my viable day too lol :D It's a great feeling!

Also congrats Lfernie on the bf milestone :)

Haha, so you ordered it then, Lu. Can't wait for pics when it arrives!

I am wondering if I can join this group? I have used the natural parenting forum to get advice for a while now and feel like I fit in well here. I know I should be sticking to the pregnancy forums and not the parenting ones at the moment but I thought I would try and jump into this thread now since I am due on the 10th of May but expect to be given a c-section date for sooner than that tomorrow (unless I can avoid it, of course).

I have a bit of a nappy stash built up but am always looking to buy more because I am increasingly becoming obsessed with real nappies and have even convinced my Mum to knit me some shorties after reading about them on this forum. My stash to date is mostly pre-loved nappies so it is a low cost stash but I think it is a reasonable start.

View attachment 76441 View attachment 76442 View attachment 76443

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->