~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

hmm it must be one the page.. or maybe a page back?!
This is getting confusing LOL..

Yeah they say you will wear the mediums for quite a while, but i think Cole wore his Smalls more then his M's and im already looking at L's now..!

Owelll, thank god ive got quite a few BTP's.. though they are getting to their final setting now too :rofl:

Cole's a little buddah baby :haha:

Lol 24/7 know that feeling

So I got all my nappy guru things through just need to work out if it's good in the long run :)

Think I will do it though lol

"nappy guru" :haha: please do it, someone within a 10 mile radius who knows what they are will be marvellous!!! :rofl:

We have one Fluffy Bums Chat thread now girls, this one. Ive merged them both together to keep the NP section nice and tidy:flower:

Ladies! I am a cloth addict now!! What have you all done to me with all your cute fluffy bum pics!! :rofl:

Ladies! I am a cloth addict now!! What have you all done to me with all your cute fluffy bum pics!! :rofl:

I am so with you there! I'm currently deciding which items of jewellery/DVDs/books/grandparents I can sell to build up my stash! :haha:

I am so with you there! I'm currently deciding which items of jewellery/DVDs/books/grandparents I can sell to build up my stash! :haha:
:rofl:

Uhmmm btw, your siggy is too big....I dont wanna have to edit...:blush:

I've changed it... hopefully it should be ok now?!?

I need to get stash clever... I have about 9 BTP nappies and 15 sized. What am I going to do when he outgrows the smalls? Gotta get saving (selling) to prepare!

On that note - anyone know roughly what weight itti smalls become too small?

I'll do some swaps with you / buy some smalls off of you once he's out of them. TBH, with the weight of itti's Caitlyn's always proven them wrong and was in larges from 4 months :haha:

I'll do some swaps with you / buy some smalls off of you once he's out of them. TBH, with the weight of itti's Caitlyn's always proven them wrong and was in larges from 4 months :haha:

:shock: if he goes up that quick he can go nekkid instead!

Hehe, that can spur me on to buy more :happydance: he only has 3 ittis at the moment but they are by far my favourite. I had some leakages but have discovered Mum has been sticking them in the wash to be 'helpful' with normal amount of detergent and conditioner :growlmad: strip wash being done tonight!

Ohh I have 2 Ivory AIO Itti's you can borrow till he's out of them? Mine are prewashed at the normal :haha:

My mum did that too! and Liam's mum dyed one of my cowprint nappies as she put it in with jeans!!! :hissy:

Ohh I have 2 Ivory AIO Itti's you can borrow till he's out of them? Mine are prewashed at the normal :haha:

My mum did that too! and Liam's mum dyed one of my cowprint nappies as she put it in with jeans!!! :hissy:

If that happened to one of mine I'd go on a rampage!

Ittis would be awesome if you don't mind lending them :flower:

That's all fine! I'll bring them with me :)

I nearly did go on a rampage! :haha:

Ok should arrive tomorrow Jac, I just realised I didn't leave a marker to show it was from me so you'd get some random nappy turning up :haha:

Thanks hunny. Ive not forgotten about your beany bag either..I'll get it done next week and sent out to you pronto..you still want the waybuloo one yeah? x

Yes please! :flower: I'm so excited for it! Liam's made me get it delivered to my mums though so I dont give it to her before her birthday :cry: :( ruin my fun!

Wooohooo,Ive managed to buy a white skulls Issy Bear :yipee: I didnt have any money when they first came out & the white skulls sold out really quickly & have been out of stock ever since. One just came up on CNT & I nabbed it. I'm really pleased but have nobody else to tell, nobody in RL will understand!

Yay, go you!! :dance:

I was looking at them today, how random is that? I went for the Pony print instead though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->