~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Depending on who you applied with...the fill your pants one is £49 or £99 xx

Hey ladies I ordered my 2nd ever fluff last night and just have to share it! WE have 5 fluffs already and getting another 5 yeay!!!
Getting an itti peppermint (sio)
3 x Pop Ins (they are working overnight for us)
Cushie Tushie Rocket :)

Think we may officially be able to go full-time into fluff then, well with loads of washing..reckon i need to convince dh to order us another 5 in 2 months and Ill be set ;)

Lol hay Hayley :wave:

Kate that's fab I hope they want someone in this area!

Pops - who did you sign up with to become a rep? I quite like the idea of it :D

Hayley and 24/7 where abouts in Kent are you? I went to a sling meet last week and met Sahara and Tiggercats from here :D we could do a mini fluff meet one day?
Biggin Hill. :D I moved here when I moved in with OH, but I grew up in Orpington/Farnborough!! :D xxx

Oh I used to live in West Norwood then moved to Hurst Green/Oxted :D all my OH's family live in Biggin Hill/Tatsfield :D

:D What a small world :D

Oh I used to live in West Norwood then moved to Hurst Green/Oxted :D all my OH's family live in Biggin Hill/Tatsfield :D

:D What a small world :D
It really is!! :D
I absolutely love it in BH and Bromley in general, and can't imagine living anywhere else now!! :D

yeah Biggin Hill is nice :) we were gonna buy there (richmond close) but decided against it as to close to my MIL :p lol so moved closer to my mum instead lol

hey my dad lives in Biggin hill and i grew up there. Actually if you grew up there and went to Charles darwin you will know my Dad - he is Mr Leigh at Charles Darwin school hehe, he's retiring this term

ooo our own kent fluffy bum meet would be great

lol Sahara no doubt hes met my neice then Tia :wacko: she goes to that school and is 15 so you can imagine LOL shes a good girl really :D

Oh fluffy bum meets in Kent and if I can be a rep fluff party!! woop woop lol

hehe I shall ask him. Fluffy partys sound excellent. My oh thinks I am crazy. although he did say yesterday I know how much you love your nappies.

Everone I show is really impressed :thumbup:

lol fingers crossed he wont know her then lol

Yeah same here people are always interested when I show them :D

Hayley a stand in BW sounds fab :D

he prob won't 1. cos he is dippy and 2. he only really gets involved with 6th form or whatever they are now yr 12 or something x

bless him he is 70

There are no FYP reps whatsoever in my area.....but do you think you'd actually get any trade? I only know people on line using cloth....do they come to you? :shrug: Who's the other company doing it?

They can either come to you or you can go to them, I volunteer at my local children's centre so could advertise there as well as asking about attending antenatal classes in my area xx

yeah Biggin Hill is nice :) we were gonna buy there (richmond close) but decided against it as to close to my MIL :p lol so moved closer to my mum instead lol
Opposite for me, my MIL lives is Downham, so here worked out perfect!! :D Even then it seems abit near sometimes. :blush: xxx

:waves:

This poor thread was lost amongst all the pages of chat:cry:

Yeah i think Hayley started a new one!

Man ive been on a buying spree lately.... Cole is getting so chubby
He's inly just 7 months and already 10kg's!!!!

I wish Leo would stop growing lol, I want the use out of my nappies :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->