~**The Natural Parenting Chat Thread**~

Marvellous :)
and if sjbno1 gets going too, she lives even closer to me... there will be fluff reps everywhere :dance:

Maybe i will open a shop in bluewater :haha:

Marvellous :)
and if sjbno1 gets going too, she lives even closer to me... there will be fluff reps everywhere :dance:

Maybe i will open a shop in bluewater :haha:
Small world! :D
And yippeee to Bluewater, I was there only this morning!! :happydance: xxx

lol, lots of new fluff reps now :) I'd be terrible at that job- I wouldn't want to part with any of my stock!

Eala- Emma's great thanks- we've got the opposite problem with weight and I'm sure the doc will be making Weight Watchers jokes again :wacko: Her weight gains have slowed a lot though, so hopefully the doc will keep her trap shut! Hard to believe how quick our bumpkins are growing up!

Aurora- :hi:

lol, lots of new fluff reps now :) I'd be terrible at that job- I wouldn't want to part with any of my stock!

Eala- Emma's great thanks- we've got the opposite problem with weight and I'm sure the doc will be making Weight Watchers jokes again :wacko: Her weight gains have slowed a lot though, so hopefully the doc will keep her trap shut! Hard to believe how quick our bumpkins are growing up!

Aurora- :hi:

me either... thats why i was going to sign up to virgin vie when the starter kits were on offer... you save a fortune on all the stuff and dont have to sell it :haha:

My nappies came from cheeks and cherries :wohoo: only ordered them sun night and had standard delivery.

i got 4 itti's aio, lime, peppermint, tiger and jade and zoom zoom bambooty :happydance:
wanted to get them from your shop but couldn't find aio's, are aio itti's the same as ai2s? :shrug:

my order from c&c

Attachments

• b 187.jpg
    b 187.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 8
Girls i need help!

I want to buy a custom wee notions nappy with bubs' name on and embroidery and all the rest of it. I know which colours i want & the embroidery and everything BUT i dont know which nappy to order?

I want a small one, and all the WNs seem to be medium or large or BTP which although would save me money, i just want a titchy one, that i can use when he is tiny then keep as a keepsake sort of thing...

So, which one is the smallest, and what else do you recommend i order with it (extra boosters etc) to make it suitable for a titchy bubs :)

Hope that makes sense? :flower: xx

Can you not find a small side snap in the pockets section?

I think a 4 layered insert would be fine for a newborn too :) xx

The pocket nappies page doesnt ever load on my computer :(

Gonna try firefox otherwise im stuck :(

Pops - who did you sign up with to become a rep? I quite like the idea of it :D

Hayley and 24/7 where abouts in Kent are you? I went to a sling meet last week and met Sahara and Tiggercats from here :D we could do a mini fluff meet one day?

Yay, I might be becoming a rep too :yipee: Covering wirral, chester, and central liverpool xx

Oh your not far at all Hayley! I'm in Orpington!

I've applied to be a rep too for Bromley/Orpington and surrounding area! Wonder how much the kit is??

hey neighbour :wave: :lol:

oooh i wonder if i should be the dford & greenhithe one... that would be cool i guess.

I want a concession stand at bluewater... bet i'd get weird looks though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->