The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Opera that is so exiting :test: again!! We are all exited for you! FX!

Hi ladies. Test again operas. CD 32 for me. On and off cramping and I 2 have lots of cm and a high closed cervix. Bring on Thursday

Bumblebee, those symptoms sound really positive. FX'd for you!:thumbup:

Opera, that is so exciting!! Did you happen to take a pic? I am a total POAS addict so when I first started to see something I was uploading to countowntopregnancy.com and tweaking them myself and taking tests constantly because I am just out of control like that:haha: I really hope that line darkens up for you!:baby:

So yesterday I went to my GP to confirm the pregnancy and she said we were indeed pregnant and referred me to an OB for my first appt. at 8 weeks. They happened to be located just upstairs of my GP so I was able to walk the referral over and schedule myself which was nice .
We told our parents and our best friends and everyone else we are waiting until we are at least 10 weeks along..maybe later like 12, I don't know.
It's a little nerve wracking to know about the risk at this stage but I'm trying not to think of it. And I feel okay with telling those select few b/c I know they would be supportive if, God forbid, anything should happen.

I am super bloated which I did not expect as I figured since baby is so tiny my body would stay the same...but I feel like I am just all puffed out. Did some reading and found out the bloat is normal and will probably go down later on. It's a bit embarassing to look like I'm several months preggers when my baby is only the size of a poppyseed:blush:

My boobs are also going crazy. I am in sports bras right now b/c otherwise it is just so painful. I also get queasy if I do not have a snack every few hours. Still got some pulling pains which I'm hoping is just my uterus getting accustomed to pregnancy.

Oh. And I've burst into tears several times over silly things. My poor hubby:haha:

Of course as long as the little bean stays healthy I will be happy to be miserable for the next nine months.:winkwink:

This all sound so exiting Tink!!! That is just so great!! :hugs:

Tink! Thanks for sharing! Please stick around this thread to update us all on how you're doing. The previous thread included baby pictures and everything! It was SO encouraging to everyone else and anyway, we like supporting you too!

I tested again and the same thing happened...pinkish-white line appeared right away and then disappeared, this time after about 5 minutes (I'm guessing the first lasted longer b/c it was FMU and this wasn't). Anyway I don't know what to think but my doctor called and confirmed that I ovulated!!!! That was the first time in over a year that I had a normal ovulation pattern and normal length cycle!!!

I'm nervous though b/c I'm spotting today. Asked the doc about it and they couldn't tell me either way just to keep an eye on it. Basically I could be pregnant or I'm getting AF. :witch: stay away!!!!!!!

Opera!!!!!!!! OMG@!!!!!! FX this is it!!!!!!!

OMG!! This sounds so promising Opera! The spotting could be IB or normal spotting for early pregnancy!!! Maybe you can get a different brand test???

FX'd Opera!!!!!! I think you should try another test too!

So I bought cheap target brand tests and CB digis for later. I have one frer left. The cheap ones are for tomorrow and maybe the next day so I don't have to drive myself crazy. The spotting turned brown!!!!! That's a good sign it's going away. If the evil :witch: were truly on her way that spotting would have only gotten heavier as the day progressed. I guess I just have to wait and see what tomorrow will bring!

I'm feeling SO positive ladies!!!! And the weird cramping sensations I'm feeling are still present, my nipples are sore (normally I only get stabbing pains elsewhere in my chest, never my nipples) I got winded walking up a flight of stairs today and felt extra tired. OMGosh! I've been waiting so long I can hardly believe I even ovulated let alone might be pregnant! SIGH! Tomorrow isn't coming fast enough. Maybe the election will keep my mind off things. Geez!

So I bought cheap target brand tests and CB digis for later. I have one frer left. The cheap ones are for tomorrow and maybe the next day so I don't have to drive myself crazy. The spotting turned brown!!!!! That's a good sign it's going away. If the evil :witch: were truly on her way that spotting would have only gotten heavier as the day progressed. I guess I just have to wait and see what tomorrow will bring!

I'm feeling SO positive ladies!!!! And the weird cramping sensations I'm feeling are still present, my nipples are sore (normally I only get stabbing pains elsewhere in my chest, never my nipples) I got winded walking up a flight of stairs today and felt extra tired. OMGosh! I've been waiting so long I can hardly believe I even ovulated let alone might be pregnant! SIGH! Tomorrow isn't coming fast enough. Maybe the election will keep my mind off things. Geez!

Good luck tomorrow!! Everything sounds promising...keep us updated :hugs:

Thanks babysaa...would you like to be added to the positivity list?

So today's test was a BFN but I'm holding out hope b/c my temp spiked way high today. Kind of random actually. So that's after a couple days (really only one day and some post-coital...sorry if tmi!) of light spotting in which yesterday was my lowest post-o temp. That being said, it would appear on my chart that I might have implanted yesterday so today's test would have been a BFN. Don't worry, I have enough tests to last 4 more days and AF is due tomorrow!!!!

So today's test was a BFN but I'm holding out hope b/c my temp spiked way high today. Kind of random actually. So that's after a couple days (really only one day and some post-coital...sorry if tmi!) of light spotting in which yesterday was my lowest post-o temp. That being said, it would appear on my chart that I might have implanted yesterday so today's test would have been a BFN. Don't worry, I have enough tests to last 4 more days and AF is due tomorrow!!!!

Good luck. I'm testing tomorrow and preparing for a bfn

Opera, how exciting!:happydance: I had IB on 6dpo and I didn't get a faint positive till 9dpo so you are definitely still in the game!!:winkwink:

I got a little brown spotting yesterday and it terrified me! It wasn't even enough to need a pantyliner but I was SO SCARED..I just started bawling..but I reassured myself by reading about spotting in early pregnancy and reading other girls posts about it and it seems to be dissapearing now. I know it's supposed to be normal but once it happened for real I was really trying to keep it together and not have a breakdown!! lol...i feel better now though..i took a frer just to prove to myself everything was probably fine and the test line was darker than the control so i think that helped calm me down too.

FX for you zelly! What DPO are you?

Tink...b/c of what I've been going through I've read a lot about bleeding in early pregnancy (just incase) and anyway most blood be it brown, pink, red or clotty, comes from your cervix. Brown blood is old, so it could have been left over from your IB or your cervix getting irritated in some way. Bowel movements and sex can also cause this to happen. Either way, it's perfectly normal!

Don't worry! I'm glad you were able to calm yourself down with the frer and remember we're here too! :hugs:

Thanks, honey. Actually it was only after I had a bowel movement:blush: which was a select few times b/c I'm constipated (sorry if tmi) so I agree I think it's my cervix. My cervix has been feeling kind of tender down there even though we haven't had sex and I haven't been checking CP..I think I am just one of those women that has a sensitive cervix with all the extra blood flow pregnancy brings. I hope so anyway!

I think a little spotting is OK but I can see how that would be petrifying! FX'd it completely stops for you.

Still no O for me but maybe its getting closer? My body is a mystery to me after stopping birth control.

FX for you zelly! What DPO are you?

Tink...b/c of what I've been going through I've read a lot about bleeding in early pregnancy (just incase) and anyway most blood be it brown, pink, red or clotty, comes from your cervix. Brown blood is old, so it could have been left over from your IB or your cervix getting irritated in some way. Bowel movements and sex can also cause this to happen. Either way, it's perfectly normal!

Don't worry! I'm glad you were able to calm yourself down with the frer and remember we're here too! :hugs:

Thanks. Not 100% sure when od but think it was cd24 as had lots ewcm so tomorrow be 11 or 12 dpo. What bout u?

Tink - oh bless u. I would freak to but sounds perfectly normal xx

JenzyKY I am waiting to O too, doing OPK for the first time this month. Today's morning one was a little darker, waiting to see how today's pm one goes... Also my temps have been going up... I am exited to see if I do O, I don't know if I do, kinda nervous

Yes that would be great! Thanks! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies, I have been reading the posts on here and I would love to join the discussion.

I'll tell you a little about my story. My DH and I first started ttc about 4 years ago and tries for 13 months with no luck and then I got a BFP which ended at 8 weeks with a miscarriage. I couldn't keep ttcing after that I was heart broken and didn't feel like I could take that risk again. Now we are on our 2nd cycle of ttcing once again. I'm on 3dpo now and just hoping this is our cycle. Would love a positive forum to talk with other women. Positive thoughts would definitely be good for me right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->