The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

OK - Forced myself to pee again. BFN. Just as I expected. Well, that's what I get for forgetting FMU! Oh well. I bet AF will come today at some point. :p

Yeah I've read that before too. That's why I didn't test today. If I'm right, and the spotting I had was implantation bleeding 2 days ago, there's no way that 1) I'd get a + hpt and 2) there's no way that I'm 17dpo.

It's kinda frustrating really. WHY did I miss those two days temping???!!!!! It could seriously make ALL the difference!

Wow Brie...we keep posting within a minute of each other! Lol! I'd give it a few more days before testing again. My SIL said that hpt's aren't all that reliable until about a week after AF is late. I'm tending to agree with her.

Here's some info on HPT's from the mayo clinic:

"Many home pregnancy tests claim to be accurate as early as the first day of a missed period - or even before. For the most reliable results, however, wait until one week after a missed period."

https://https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/home-pregnancy-tests/PR00100

Keep your hopes up ladies, your temps are still good! If we stick together and stay positive, we will beat these wacky cycles!

Still No AF! Creamy CM. Cervix is playing peek-a-boo. Was hard to find and soft earlier today (but then I checked a few minutes ago & it's lower & firmer). I'm not gonna pay too much attention to CP, though.

Opera, my SIL said the same thing today! She was a couple weeks late when she got a positive. Thanks for the info!! :)

I wish I could've told my Dad he was gonna be a Grandpa on his birthday today, but I settled for an admission of my late AF. We're all on pins & needles now.... we'll see if I make it through tomorrow!

Keeping my fx'd for all you ladies. Lots of baby dust to you.

Af showed today no big surprise there though since I didn't really try this cycle. Second normal cycle I've had in a year. Hoping this is a good sign. Going to go back to actively ttcing this month but I just started working on Monday and have been crazy busy working usually till about 10pm and then just crashing hard because I have to be up and at work at 8:15. It's nice to be done university but I'm not used to working now lol. Sorry to ramble about my life. Have a great night ladies. I'll check back in tomorrow!

Welcome back, Frustrated!! Good luck ttc again this month! Hopefully with working, you won't have to bring the work home (like homework). Baby dust!!

Waiting for good news from both Brie and Opera!! I'm loving your excitement and enthusiasm!!

We missed you, Frustrated! Glad to have you back! Sorry work's been swamping you! Either it'll mellow out or you'll get used to it, lol.

Hoping temps stay up tomorrow & AF stays away (I'm nervous, just plain nervous). I don't feel like she's coming at ALL, but I'm worried about the temps and now I'm just stressing out and that's probably the last thing I should be doing but I can't help it so meeeeeeehhh!!
I seriously have ZERO "symptoms". Well, Ok, my BBS feel funny only every now & then, but nothing to really take note of (sometimes heavy, sometimes hot, sometimes tingly, sometimes stabby, mostly nothing). Still the "wet" feeling on/off.
EXHAUSTED. I'm not gonna make it much longer, lol.

My best friend is coming over in the morning to talk about her baby shower :) I'm actually excited to do this, lol! A week ago I would have dreaded it, but at the moment, I'm looking forward to it!

What's going on Opera?? Updates??

:witch:
UGH, I feel yucky! I have the WORST Back cramps this morning, got up to pee & there she was. :growlmad:

Im not surprised, as I was expecting her to tell the truth, but of course I'm a little disappointed. But mostly I'm glad that this LONG-ASS cycle is over FINALLY (73 friggin days!) and ready to move on to the next cycle!!!!

Opera, any news?? AF still steering clear?? FXFXFXFX!!!!

I'm SO sorry Brie! At least you know what's going on though and hey, you know you had a normal cycle!

AF is still nowhere to be seen. I have no idea what's going on. Test this morning had a disappearing line that showed up immediately but evaporated within the time limit so I'm counting it as BFN. I'll test again on Monday if AF hasn't shown up yet and my temps are still high. My bbt did drop a bit today, but it's still abnormally high for me...especially at this point in my LH. I'm really beginning to be convinced that I O'd much later than FF has me pinned.

Thanks ladies! Yes work will calm down I just need to find a routine. I'm feeling optimistic about ttcing again. Going to be positive that it will happen when it's right!

Sorry about af, Brie :(. I'm glad that your hellish cycle is over and that you did end up with O and a normal lp. Sending lots of baby dust your way for this next cycle (although I think my baby dust may be the fake kind). If I can get my hands on the real stuff, I'll share!

Opera, you have had bad luck with hot tests this cycle. I'm hoping you have good news to share on Monday! GL!!

I finally stopped spotting/light bleeding after 8 days. Stupid annovulatory cycle! Ready to start SMEP-ing!

Thanks girls!
Opera your temps still look awesome!!! GL! FX!!!

Lionchild - I had a lot of fun SMEPing until my cycle got to be 40 days..... Enjoy :)

Frustrated - GO POSITIVITY!!! :)

I'm very pumped about trying the soy isoflavones tomorrow. Opera, you're right about knowing I had a normal cycle :) I O'd VERY late, but at least I did and now I'll know not to give up so easily (though I don't think I did, but it certainly looks like we've got to try harder). Good thing about this cycle's experience is that DF now totally 100% agrees that we can't "skip" important days no matter HOW tired either of us are, lol.

For now, I'm enjoying my wine after a long day. Hosted auditions for another show today (for the Children's Co. I work with). This is a younger age group. We're doing Willy Wonka.
So that's THREE shows:
Les Miserables (directing)
Willy Wonka (directing)
Spring Awakening (principle role)
and I'm about to audition for another one:
Oklahoma! (but this one is the professional company I work with - I'm gonna try to get that lead role, lol, but I hope my schedule will allow it) :)

Sorry, rambling......

Feelin' good about this cycle :)

Well I had heavier spotting this morning and my temps dipped significantly. My guess is the AF from H**l is going to pay me a visit soon. Considering I haven't had a real period in 3 months this one is probably going to be miserable.

We'll see. I'm honestly not bummed if she shows up. I had the strongest ovulation I've had since I started this journey.

Well...spotting has pretty much disappeared. Don't know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->