The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Maybe your temp will be back up tomorrow, Opera!

I love all of your positivity! Y'all are awesome!

We'll see I guess. Regardless, something serious is going on. I had debilitating back pain today and have felt queasy all day. Yucky. Seriously considering a sick day tomorrow, lol. Not sure I could get away with it though, I went to my school's auction (big deal fancy dinner deal) on Saturday and all four of the administrators plus both of the office managers saw me there.

How is everyone else???

I hope puppymom's thought is right, Opera! GL tomorrow! I hope you feel better too.

GP, are you having a crazy cycle like the rest of us?

I'm good. Dh and I went skiing today. I'm now curled up on the couch grading while I watch the Oscars. It's freezing outside!

LOOOOOOooooong Day. Getting ready for auditions this weekend :)

Started my Soy Isoflavones today :)

Overall smiley faces :) :)

You too GP?

I hope puppymom's thought is right, Opera! GL tomorrow! I hope you feel better too.

GP, are you having a crazy cycle like the rest of us?

I'm good. Dh and I went skiing today. I'm now curled up on the couch grading while I watch the Oscars. It's freezing outside!

Thankfully, I have made it all the way to CD20 without bleeding for the first time this year! :thumbup: Hopefully I can have a whole 30-ish day cycle!

On other fronts, a sick lady at the dentist office TOTALLY broke waiting room etiquette and sat right next to me, even though there were plenty of other open seats. Then she started hacking and coughing. It seems I didn't escape fast enough, as I'm now sick. My throat is blazing, and my voice is pretty much non-existent.

I'm sorry GP...hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of water and warm camomile teas. There's actually a tea called "throat coat" that will also help you sore throat. Yay for the not bleeding though!!!

Brie....break a leg on all your auditions! In opera, we say "toi, toi, toi!"

So, ladies, check out my temps. Puppymom was right. I seriously have NO idea what's going on. Test this morning was BFN. My back still hurts, though not as badly. DH wants me to see a doctor about it b/c he thinks I threw it out. I've read that progesterone and stretching ligaments can cause this sort of pain in early pregnancy but I don't know. I would think my test would have showed up positive by now.

Keep tempting Opera - fingers crossed for you! I am having a wacky cycle as well - didn't take my temps for most of it, as I wanted to try a more relaxed approach this time. My 21 day bloodwork showed no ovulation, yet I started tempting again to be sure before starting my 4th round of Clomid, and my temps are high. So, I am thinking I ovulated, but am not sure exactly when, as it's usually a bit of slower rise. Hmmm...

Fx'd for you, Opera! :dust:

So.
I woke up this morning with dried blood all over the palm of my left hand. I'm not spotting, I'm fine, DH is fine... No sores or cuts. No idea where it came from!

WTF!

GP that's really weird. Hope everything is okay! (perhaps you had a bloody nose?)

Well, temps are still high but I didn't test this morning. I thought I might actually be having a very early miscarriage (back pain and some spotting that had clumps of blood/tissue in it...sry if tmi!) yesterday but then the pain went away suddenly and the spotting completely stopped - really random - and then my bbs started hurting again. My back is still a bit sore and stiff today but nothing like it was the last few days.

I'll let you know any updates!

How is everyone else today?

I hope you get answers soon, Opera. FX!! Somethings got to happen in the next couple of days, right?

Gp- what Opera said. Did you check your nose?

Cd 12, no O signs yet. OPK is still very light. I'm expecting to start getting symptoms in the next few days (at least in the next week). I'm really hoping for a normal cycle this month, but with a lengthened lp. GL ladies!!

I've never had a nosebleed before, and don't see any blood on my face. Put some saline on a q-tip and cleaned inside my nose just to see, no blood. I've just decided as long as DH and I are not injured, it doesn't really matter where it came from. :haha:

Fingers crossed everything is okay, Opera! I hope that if you are preggo, everything is smoooooth sailing and that you get two lines on an HPT soon. And if you aren't preggo, then I hope AF gets her business over with so you can move on to the next cycle. :thumbup:

Break an egg, Lionchild!

I've never had a nosebleed before, and don't see any blood on my face. Put some saline on a q-tip and cleaned inside my nose just to see, no blood. I've just decided as long as DH and I are not injured, it doesn't really matter where it came from. :haha:

:shrug: Maybe you're a sleep-walking vampire, GP. :laugh2: So strange.

MAYBE. I am a ginger. Our predisposition to bite has been well-documented.

LOL GP!!!!

So I'm SO sick of waiting for my BFP. I'm starting to get really concerned about my body. This back pain is ridiculous...today I was SUPER tired during work (I SO wanted to take a nap during the staff meeting so it was really hard to keep myself awake) and now I'm just sick to my stomach.

Ack gotta go...will be back!

Yeah, Opera, TEST already!! Hee hee! PUUULLLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZE!!!!!!!

GP - CRACK. ME. UP!!!!!!

LOONG day - back to back audition & rehearsal (when it's 30 children, then 40 teenagers, that's ENOUGH!!!) UGH... drained! AF done (a bit short), on day 3 of soy isos, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Soothing myself to sleep with Bethoveen's 9th (Opera, you may appreciate that!)

G'night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->