The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Oh and I forgot to answer your question, Opera. I don't temp. I know it's much more informative than OPKs at indicating O date and occurrence. My schedule makes it difficult to temp, but the bigger reason that I don't is because DH really doesn't want me to. He thinks it's bad enough that I use OPKs. He really wants us to just have fun and BD and let it happen when it happens. He wants to hear nothing about CP or CM or positive OPKs, which I actually completely understand (but I still end up telling him stuff anyway. lol) I had planned to talk to him about temping in a few more months if we're unsuccessful.

Going to the doctors tomorrow girks I spent most of yesterday watching films with darling fiance and having bubble baths etc but today has been non stop bleeding off to the drs then they'll probably send me to the epau tomorrow as well :-(

We're getting so fed up now its unreal it almost make you want to give up. I know we won't though xxxxx

Oh Bumblebee, I'm praying it's normal early pregnancy bleeding. I can imagine how frustrating and disheartening this must be. I know it's easier to say than do, but try not to worry too much until your appointment. Everything will hopefully turn out to be OK. Take it easy today. Keeping FX!

I just returned from the doctors. I have a golfball-sized mass growing at the back of my vagina next to my cervix (likely a cyst). The doc seems to think it's an odd place for a cyst (she's never seen on there before), so she made me an appointment to see another doctor tomorrow. She's not sure if they'll recommend removing it, but she's thinking they may want to do a biopsy.

Anyway, the news could be much worse. The good thing is that the MW was very nice, so I'm happy that I have a good doctor for when I do get a BFP.

That's good news lionchild good luck when you see the next doctor & hopefully it'll be removeable :) xxx

Fx'd for you bumblebee. I hope everything turns out ok for you tomorrow!

Ladies, I am so sorry, but I am in TECH WEEK aka HELL WEEk (our show opens FRIDAY!!!!!)- I am so so sorry I can't be/havent' been there as a support/shoulder for any of you for!!

Please listen to Spring Awakening on Spofity/YouTube/etc.!!!! It's really good & it'll give you an idea of what I'm doin, lol :)

Best of Luck to all - I haven't read thru everything, but a courageous heartfelt kiss to all my girls!!!

( Break a LEG is important this time!!!!!)

XOXOXOXOX to my girls!!!!

Brie, I love Spring Awakening! It's a great show! I remember Hell Week all too well. It must be even crazier since you are the lead. Break a leg!!!

Bumblebee, any news? I'm keeping you in my thoughts.

I went in to the new OB-GYN I was referred to today. She drained the cyst. She is the best doctor I've ever had. Her nurse was amazing too. She told me to call her as soon as I get my BFP, and she'll order me a prescription of progesterone. She was the most compassionate doctor I've ever met. I was in an amazing mood after the appt. because I have now found an amazing doc for my (eventual) pregnancy. One less thing to worry about!

That's wonderful news Lionchild! I hope your new doctor works wonders for you!

Brie!!!! Break a leg!!!! Spring Awakening is SUCH an awesome show. Really great music too.

Bumblebee.....how are you doing???!!! Is everything all right? I SO hope it was all a false alarm. If it helps, my mother-in-law bled three months into her pregnancy and she gave birth to a very big, healthy boy (who later became my DH lol).

So the nurse from my doctor's office actually called me this time...I get the feeling the MA I spoke with before doesn't have much experience with this sort of thing. They didn't mention anything about pregnancy (so I'm guessing I'm not and my temps are just staying high) but did confirm that I have cysts on my ovaries. My left one had cleared up a while back but it's now covered again. So frustrating. I honestly think at this point my best option is a FS. I have high hopes for the practice that I'm going to because they have great success rates but also because even the lady who scheduled my appointment was so nice. I think it'll be the first doctor I see who genuinely cares about what I'm going through. I wish I had gone this route SO much sooner. I was going to go to the local Women's Clinic here but I was on hold for 5 minutes (automated system) before I finally gave up on that option. If I can't speak to a human right away then it's probably not the place I want to be.

Also...DH and I got pre-approved for a mortgage!!!! We're going house hunting today!!!! Yay no more apartments!!!! The fur-babies will be SO happy. :) Wow that was a lot of exclamation points lol!

Opera, that's wonderful new about the loan approval!! I'm so excited for you!! We have been having so much fun with our new home. It also gives you lots of projects to keep your mind off ttc.

It's great that you are feeling good about the FS. I agree with you about reaching a real human. I hope the doctor is as wonderful as the doctor I saw yesterday. She told me to call and leave her a message if I ever had any questions or concerns about ttc and that she would call me back right away. She was also the first doctor to acknowledge my possible feelings about the miscarriage. She just straight up said without me even mentioning the mc "I see you had a mc in December. That must have been really difficult." Me: "I was only 6 weeks along." Her: "It doesn't mean you didn't feel a loss, especially after you had been trying for some time. It's never easy." I started crying, and she hands me a tissue. That was one of the many things that impressed me yesterday. She's also getting me in to see a geneticist who will test me for the breast cancer gene, since my mom had breast cancer at 49. My insurance will cover it because of my family history.

GL!!

Congrats opera! DH and I just moved into our first house 3 weeks ago and it is an amazing feeling!

So....I am now 95% certain I had a mc. I've now been spotting/bleeding for seven days and this morning it started getting heavy again and I passed some more tissue. I really think it would explain A LOT of things that happened last cycle, maybe even the 4 random positive tests. I just wish I could be done with it all and move on.

On to more house hunting. It was bunches of fun last night....we put an offer on a house that we probably won't get (it's a HUD home that was appraised way under value but b/c we're approved for an FHA loan we could only offer the amount it's listed for. I have a strong feeling someone else will get it. Oh well...it was quite the gem. Needs some work, so maybe that'll scare some people away...hey a girl can dream!)

How is everyone else? Bumblebee? Any news? I hope you're doing okay. :hugs:

Opera - good news about the loan! That's awesome - and Happy house hunting to you, my dear! It really WOULD explain a lot if you've had a MC, wouldn't it??

Hope everyone is pluggin along nicely! XOXOXO to all!

I got my positive opk 2 days ago so I'm in tww. I don't think I'll get my BFP, DH and I are on completely different schedules and only bd'd on Monday night but I guess anything is possible.

It sounds like you may have had a mc, Opera. Your cycle/ temps/ positive hpts seem like too many coincidences. Maybe now your body will be ready to hold a sticky bean this cycle. Lots of Baby Dust!!! I hope you snag the house. FX!

GL Frustrated!! You never know, one time may have been enough. I hope so!

5DPO. TWW is going SO slooooooooowly!

Got news this morning that my best friend gave birth to her second daughter. She's absolutely perfect. It put me in a great mood. The strange thing was that I was having weird pregnancy dreams last night. The same thing happened the night she had her first. Do I have ESP or something? lol

Amazing Opening Weekend of Spring Awakening - sad it's such a short run :( All I want to do is perform it again tonight (but I'm thankful for the rest - FINALLY)

Beyond exhausted.

TMI ALERT: The biggest glob of EWCM actually FELL out of me last night after the show. So gross. I was too too too tired to do anything but fall straight asleep when I go home, and DF left before I woke up this am (I was OUT, lol). CP not in it's usual O place, so I think I may have a day or two.

But to be honest, I'm too tired to try this month! What with auditions, and rehearsals, and shows - maybe we'll pick this up again in the summer .... Or not. I can still do a show 4 mos pregnant, right??? LOL IF DF & I are ever awake at the same time to BD!!!

Good luck to y'all!

LOL Brie! There's nothing wrong with resting. Being on the same schedule is pretty important though!

Frustrated...did you O????

Lionchild...I love seeing newborns. They are just so sweet. :)

My bbt FINALLY went down!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Now on to more house hunting. I'm glad I have that to distract me. I really can't risk getting pregnant this month as it would cause some major problems at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->