The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Bumblebee yes! Stick baby stick! Are you taking progesterone?

Bumblebee - Yayyy congrats!!

Opera - Im glad you are both on the same page! I highly suggest to everyone to get checked up after trying for so long. I slacked and waited now I regret waiting. I never knew in my wildest dreams it would turn out like this, but it is what it is. I am one step closer to having a baby rather than stressing out peeing on sticks. Know what I mean?
Its good to get an opinion! It will help with stress, big time!

Hey ladies,

Thank you all for your kind words.

I don't feel like i'm being confident & positive tbh we are just taking each day as it comes & seeing what comes our way after 3 previous miscarriages until I get to 20wks I don't think I'll be feeling safer.

Like I say I think its cause I'm gettin close to 6wks though and that's when we have problems. I am only taking vitamin d (which over here they're trying out with pregnant women to see the effects) and my folic acid but until Monday I can't see my drs or midwifes cause the surgery's are shut xx

GP-Happy Birthday!!! When was it? 24 was a good age for me. I hope it's the year you get to become a mommy!!

Thanks, me too! My birthday was yesterday. DH took me out to a fancy Japanese Hibachi dinner. Yum!

Oh, and I got a positive OPK today! Woot, woot! Cd 14! It has never happened this early before. I'm feeling very positive about this cycle!

Wooo! Catch that eggy!

Go Lionchild!

Go Bumblebee!

Go Opera!

Go GignerPanda (and happy bday!)

Go Go Team!!!

LOL

My first thought when I read this was "Giggidy"Panda, ala Quagmire from Family Guy.

Hey Ladies!

Bumblebee welcome back and congrats!!!! Would you like me to put a flashy sign next to your name on the list?

Lionchild GL! lots and lots of :dust: WOOO!!!!

GP...happy belated birthday! 24 was the year I got married...maybe it's just a lucky number :flower:

Stinas! Nice to hear from you again...how is everything going? Did DH's surgery go well?

So I thought AF showed up yesterday full force...really heavy mid-morning, I passed lots of big clumps of tissue, which I found odd...and then it suddenly stopped. I also had some really sharp concerning pains in my lower abs that accompanied this and continued on and off throughout the day. My temp went up again this morning...don't know what to think and the spotting had all but stopped. It did just start up again very lightly though.

I called my doctor about the ultrasound results, which were confusing b/c the tech told me (and showed me) that my ovaries were covered in cysts, but my doctor seemed to think not and that everything looked normal. The MA I spoke with also said something rather odd about how they hadn't ruled out a certain type of pregnancy (I unfortunately can't remember what she said exactly - something about in-utero something or other) so I'm actually wondering if I'm in the final stages of a very early miscarriage. Still doesn't explain this morning's rise in temps though.

As for your question puppymom...I was really sick the last time I had an UTI...vomiting, super high fever (102), nausea and severe abdominal pain that caused the nausea. Other than back pain and these random sharp abdominal pains, I feel nothing like I did when I had the UTI.

I was relieved about AF showing up but now I'm getting a bit concerned. I also felt really sick and had a terrible headache when I went to bed the night before AF arrived. I just hope AF continues normally so I can have a fresh start.

Bumblebee yay!! Stick baby stick!! :wohoo:

Opera that is weird that your doctor said that, maybe your new RE will have a different opinion?? :shrug:

Lionchild thank you! I just popped this week like crazy and I am feeling huge! Last week we found out we are having a girl!! So we are completely over the moon buying pink and sparkles :) I used to look at the bump pics too when I was TTC, I think it's totally normal to wonder how you would like and when. I really hope you catch that eggy this month! It's a good thing you Od early!!

Crazy stuff is happening, apparently! Lots of love to you all!!

BIG audition tomorrow!! Gotta get to bed! XOXO

Love you, girlies! I'm a little buzzed. Ok, fine—I'm a lot buzzed.

Break an egg!!!

Opera, that sounds so terrible! I hope everything clears up for you! :hugs:

At a certain point, maybe they should give you some provera?

Hey Opera: Don't put a flashy symbol up just yet I'm still worrying a little about things I normally get to 6 weeks and we have problems.

I am already cramping weirdly which I know can be normal but its still worrying cause that's normally the start of all our problems. Still trying to stay positive though and not think about it to much. Today I've been cramping and had a very light pink when I wipe but I know that can also be normal so not paying it any mind until I see the hospital on wednesday.

Much love to you all
xxxx

Bumblebee, I'll be thinking about you. Lots of sticky dust to you!

Opera, I hope you feel better very soon (and get answers). It sounds awful what you're going through.

Hubby and I went to a black tie event last night for this wine/food group he's a part of. We had a little too much wine. It was impossible not. With all 6 courses they served a different wine. Yikes! We have to go retrieve our car this morning. Haven't partied like that in a while.

Then it's SMEP time!

Thank you lion child! Today's been hard this crampings got me stressing as its beennlike period pains & some off the cramps have had me rushing to the bathroom in a panic. But all I had was the slightest tint of pink earlier & nothing since. Don't know if i'm worrying to much but only time will tell xxx

Bumblebee I've had tons of bleeding and had cramping at the beginning. Can you call the doctor earlier?

I'm counting yesterday as O day. I had another positive OPK yesterday afternoon and a negative today. It's strange though, I had two days of positives, but the first day is the one where I felt intense O pain. Is it normal to feel ovary pain the day before you O?

Anyway, today is our 1 year ttc anniversary. I don't feel sad about it surprisingly. I think this past month building up to it was the hard part. It's kind of like when I turned 30. I was really depressed about it until it actually happened, and then it was like, "I got this. No big deal." I really feel like this could be our month! Timing was perfect and the fact that I O'd on cd14 seems like a good sign. Plus, the BDing was excellent. For the first time in a while it didn't feel like we were ttc. We were just enjoying each other again. Hoping we caught that egg!

Bumblebee-the cramps may just be the little bean making himself/herself comfy.

Opera - If the tech saw a bunch of cysts and doc said no, I would get another opinion, because they are pretty easy to see on a scan (I had a couple myself).
DH's surgery was not a success. His blockage is further down apparently. We are going to start another round of IVF this month with the frozen sperm we had from his original TESE. If this does not work, we are planning to do more reconstructive surgery.
I just had some polyps and irregular lining removed friday, so I am all ready to go!

Bumblebee....I know this is much easier said than done but try to relax. Living in a constant state of stress and worry won't help either of you. Play some of your favorite music, take a warm bath, eat some chocolate, read a good book, etc. I'll definitely be keeping you in my prayers!

Lionchild...lots and lots of :dust: to you! Did you have a temp spike yesterday? Or did you just get it today. When the follicle bursts, progesterone is leaked into your system causing that spike...that would probably help you pinpoint whether O was yesterday or the day before.

Stinas....I am SO sorry to hear about DH but it sounds like you still have lots of hope so all the more power to ya!!! I hope this round of IVF works wonders for you and I'm glad your body is all ready for pregnancy. :flower:

As for what the tech said, I had a screen in front of me as well and being as I've lived with pcos for this long I know a polycystic ovary when I see one and both of mine definitely were. Some radiologists (the people who actually interpret what the techs see) don't think anything of pcos so tend to not notice or don't care. It's the radiologist who would have interpreted everything as normal. I don't know.

What I thought was AF stopped, although it did last a few days. Normally I would definitely count it but my temps ALWAYS drop and they are still way high. I also got sick last night but I wasn't sleeping well anyway (but the sick could be something I ate too). Back pain is still there, weird cramps are still there. I'm doing everything I can to just relax (it's not working - I totally understand what you're going through Bumblebee) and let my body work the way it needs to.

What has been bugging me is the comment the MA made about the doctors not having ruled out pregnancy. That is truly what is making my head spin. I'm trying to accept it's all in my head b/c I have been bleeding, even though it's much lighter than average.

All that being said, I might take a few days off from the forum just to get my head back in the game...we'll see how well that goes! Lol!

Stinas- Good luck with this round of IVF! Let us know how everything goes.

Opera- It's understandable if you need to take some time off from the board. I've had to do that in the past. Sometimes it's too much to constantly talk about and read about ttc. If you decide to stay away for a few days, we'll be here for you when you return. When will you find out more info about the ultrasound and the possible type of pregnancy the MA mentioned? Sending good thoughts your way.

I'm off to the doctor today. I'm meeting with the MW from the unsuccessful pregnancy. I had to cancel my appointment last month because I caught the flu. I'm hoping it's nothing, but I'm not sure why they so urgently need to talk to me about my Dec. ultrasound. I'll update this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->