The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hey ladies! I know everyone must be super busy, but I want y'all to now I'm thinking about you guys and am hoping things are going well with everyone!

Break an Egg!!

<3

Hi ladies!
9 dpo today! I have been so busy I haven't even had time to think about the tww which has been awesome. Absolutely no symptoms at all.
In other news DH and I had a really long talk last night which was awesome. He wants us to keep trying to have our own baby and even offered to come to all my doctors appointments with me and figure why I can't get a BFP. He also said that of at our one year of actively ttcing again that he would be happy to adopt and that we could start the process. I was surprised at how open and honest he was. He just really wants to have children.

Frustrated - that's great news and so wonderful to have such a supportive man!!

Haven't O'd yet, but I've been so stressed and busy and not sleeping the best (therefore not having the best temps)

Last two shows this weekend!

Frustrated-It's great that DH opened up to you, is being so supportive, and that you now have a plan. GL with this cycle!! Lots of Baby Dust to you!! I hope the TWW continues to fly by.

AF got me on Thursday. My cramps and PMS are much less severe than usual. I had a 26 day cycle rather than a 30 day cycle, but I O'ed 4 days earlier than usual and had an extra day added to my LP to make it 11 days. I think the B-Complex is the source of these changes. I'm going to stick with it. I'd still like to add another day to my LP but 11 days is better than 10. I also like shorter cycles. I don't have to wait as long for another chance at catching the egg. We'll see if things stay the same this next cycle.

Whew! closing night of Spring Awakening

Exhausted

G'Night!

break eggs!
<3

Af got me this morning ladies at 12 dpo and only cd 23. Short cycle means on to the next cycle now. Hope everyone has a great day!

Sorry about AF, Frustrated. Lots of baby dust for your next cycle!!

Bumblebee, I'm worried about you. We haven't heard from you in a while. I hope you're doing OK.

Hope closing night goes well, Brie! Break a leg!

How's everyone doing?

I'm on cd6--not much going on the TTC end yet. We start SMEP again in 2 days. We DTD last night purely for fun. It's always extra fun when you know you're at a place in your cycle where you're not BDing. DH and I decided that after this month, if no BFP, we're going to have his :spermy: checked out. Hopefully we won't have to.

Hope everyone is doing well. Thinking of you all and sending :dust: :dust: :dust: your way!!

Hi ladies I'm cd 3. Feeling ok with af showing up this cycle so far. I've been so busy working I haven't had time to dwell on it. Hope everyone is having a great week!!

I think I got unsubscribed from this thread somehow! :dohh: Took me forever to find it!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I had my appointment yesterday. My doctor wants to run all my hormone and thyroid levels to make sure everything is good. DH needs to get a SA. If that all comes back normal, then we'll start on Provera and Clomid for 3 months. :thumbup:

That is... if I'm not already pregnant. AF is about two weeks late at this point with no sign of showing. All HPTs have been negative, but he's going to run a serum blood test while my other tests are being run. So we'll see!

Welcome back, GP! Did you get blood work done? Any news? When will DH get his SA?

Frustrated, how long until expected O date?

How are all of you ladies? It's been awful quite on here. Is everyone taking a break?

I've been away skiing and haven't been staying on top of my BnB. I'm on CD12. I'm expecting to O in 3 days if it's anything like last month. FX! Still on the SMEP plan. Also, I've become obsessed with working out. I think it has been my coping method to keep my mind off ttc. I'm feeling very happy and healthy, and frankly, I'm no longer feeling an urgent need to get pregnant right away. I'm just really sick of ttc. We're doing the SMEP, but treating it really casually&#8212;no pressure. We're going to continue to wait it out naturally, but DH will still get his SA after this cycle (just to be sure).

Hi lion I'm on cd 9 and if I continue on the cycles I've had the last couple months I should O around cd 18. I've been super busy at work and very thankful that next week is spring break for us. DH and I are heading skiing for a couple days during break then it will be just relaxing for the rest of my break. I'm loving working though first job I've had in 4 years so it's been a big change for me. Glad to hear that you are doing good.

I hope you have a relaxing Spring Break, Frustrated! Maybe that's just what you need. I'm glad you're enjoying your new job. It sounds like everything is going well for you right now. Glad to hear it!

Hi lion I'm on cd 9 and if I continue on the cycles I've had the last couple months I should O around cd 18. I've been super busy at work and very thankful that next week is spring break for us. DH and I are heading skiing for a couple days during break then it will be just relaxing for the rest of my break. I'm loving working though first job I've had in 4 years so it's been a big change for me. Glad to hear that you are doing good.

Have fun at spring break! I'm glad you're enjoying your new job, too! :thumbup:

Welcome back, GP! Did you get blood work done? Any news? When will DH get his SA?

Frustrated, how long until expected O date?

How are all of you ladies? It's been awful quite on here. Is everyone taking a break?

I've been away skiing and haven't been staying on top of my BnB. I'm on CD12. I'm expecting to O in 3 days if it's anything like last month. FX! Still on the SMEP plan. Also, I've become obsessed with working out. I think it has been my coping method to keep my mind off ttc. I'm feeling very happy and healthy, and frankly, I'm no longer feeling an urgent need to get pregnant right away. I'm just really sick of ttc. We're doing the SMEP, but treating it really casually&#8212;no pressure. We're going to continue to wait it out naturally, but DH will still get his SA after this cycle (just to be sure).

All my blood test results came back normal, and I am not pregnant. DH goes in for his SA on Friday around lunch time. He wants me to go with him, so I suspect it will be awkward for all involved. It's the abstinence beforehand that worries us. We're used to going at it every night, with the occasional night off. I told him we would only abstain for three days, since I was worried he would have a wet dream or something. :rofl: Maybe I should wear frumpy PJs.

I've been very active on BnB, it just seems like my subscription to this thread got removed somehow. :shrug:

I hope you get a bean this time, and that your hubs doesn't need an SA! :hugs:

I love your new super hero signature image, GP. Lol!

Well, I hope the SA comes back completely normal, and you two can get back to your nightly :sex: like :bunny: schedule. :haha: Looking forward to hearing a funny story after Friday about the awkwardness of the experience. We've gotta laugh about the weird experiences, we who have trouble conceiving, get to 'enjoy'.

I asked DH if he thought he'd be able to *perform* for a SA, and he's like, "Sure. I can perform anywhere if I have to." We'll see...

Yeah, my DH doesn't seem concerned about that either, but he did say he wanted me to be there. The the fertility lab we're using has an office that's about five minutes from my house, but their closest lab is 40 minutes away. She said if we wanted to do the, um, "collection" at home, we could, but they would need the sample at the lab within 30 minutes of collection. So DH is just going to have to perform there. :haha:

Yes. TTC, pregnancy, and birth are awkward enough with everybody staring at your hoo-ha and putting/pulling things in/out of it all the time. But we who have trouble with it seem to get extra super awkwardness. I hate how easy it seems to be for some people!

I think my newest journal entry sums it up, all nice and short and sweetly. :rofl:

DH had his done a few years ago and the lab is 3 hours away therefore he had to go there to have it done. He said the same thing about performing anywhere lol. It was awkward to go into the clinic and I sat in the waiting room. He said it was awkward to go in and know what it was used for. But he lived through it and now will have to live through another one because it has been so many years since he has done it.

Hello ladies!!! Been catching up - GP, And sign of AF? And good luck with your man's SA! Does he want you to go to offer him a hand, so to speak? tee hee!!

I've been overwhelmed-ly busy with my shows, but they both closed and now I'm working on another one , plus my BFF's baby shower next Saturday, Easter, and (eek!) We're going to Costa Rica in June!!!!! Hooray! So excited! With DF's airfare points we got BOTH tickets for a total of $150.00!!!! Score!

I've been COMPLETELY lax this cycle and haven't even been temping - I've been so busy that I forgot to for about a week and then went "meh". I'm trying the "don't focus on it" dealio.... I still have a little nagging voice in my head that's trying to keep track of the days, but I really have not idea.
I have a suspicion that I O'd a few days ago. We just happened to BD a few times before then, but I'm not really gonna think about it (I keep telling myself).
Now I'm just trying to worry about getting myself bikini ready :)

I wonder if we'll have a little secret tagging along on our vaycay.... ??

<3 Break an Egg, y'all!

Hello ladies!!! Been catching up - GP, And sign of AF? And good luck with your man's SA! Does he want you to go to offer him a hand, so to speak? tee hee!!

I've been overwhelmed-ly busy with my shows, but they both closed and now I'm working on another one , plus my BFF's baby shower next Saturday, Easter, and (eek!) We're going to Costa Rica in June!!!!! Hooray! So excited! With DF's airfare points we got BOTH tickets for a total of $150.00!!!! Score!

I've been COMPLETELY lax this cycle and haven't even been temping - I've been so busy that I forgot to for about a week and then went "meh". I'm trying the "don't focus on it" dealio.... I still have a little nagging voice in my head that's trying to keep track of the days, but I really have not idea.
I have a suspicion that I O'd a few days ago. We just happened to BD a few times before then, but I'm not really gonna think about it (I keep telling myself).
Now I'm just trying to worry about getting myself bikini ready :)

I wonder if we'll have a little secret tagging along on our vaycay.... ??

<3 Break an Egg, y'all!

LOL, Maybe! He hasn't brought it up! I guess I would if he wanted, but I mean... awkwaaaard! people are going to know why I'm going in there, dude. :rofl:

Sweet news about the vacation! That's awesome, and I am sufficiently jealous. My parents have been to Costa Rica. They said that if you didn't know anything else in Spanish, you should learn "Una mas cervesa, por favor!" ("Another beer, please!") They brought back pictures of a giant iguana chilling on the hood of their car, and also some of the howler monkeys.

It seemed to be a really beautiful place! I hope you have super duper tons of fun!

When my DH did an SA we actually were sent home to "ehem" complete the test. Perhaps they'll do that for you? It makes it SO much less awkward.

Hi ladies! I haven't read through everything yet but I did just want to say hi and that I'm still here. I've been taking it really easy this month and had my first full on AF at the beginning of March for the first time in a long time. Weird things were involved with that and I still think I had a MC. I've been spotting off and on since.

Anyway, it looks like I still O'd this month, and timed things fairly well, which I was actually trying to avoid. If I get pregnant I'll be due a week after my school's Christmas program. Brilliant.

I'll try to stay up to date with everyone. I just needed a bit of a break (and I was actually SUPER busy with work).

:dust: to everyone!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->