The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

I have faith lionchild. Don't give up.

As for me well still no af and cd 42. Tested bfn on Thursday with fmu. I'm going to see my doctor Monday for a blood test. If its still bfn then we will start testing to find out what's going on. DH is very optimistic about it and keeps saying that I should be to but after seeing 3 BFNs this past week I'm feeling down. I'm still holding on to a bit of hope though so we will see what happens.

Frustrated, do you know when you O'd for sure? What did your BD schedule look like this cycle? FX for you!!!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone who is O'ing or waiting to test! :dance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Lionchild, glad to hear you got some perfectly-timed BD in! Loving your positive attitude! :hugs:

Frustrated, I hope your numbers come back positive! Everyone here deserves a BFP STAT! :hugs:

AFM,
I finished taking my found of Provera four days ago, and AF still has not arrived. :dohh: I'm going to give it another couple of days before calling my doctor to get more. I really want to start this Clomid!

I don't know for sure when I O'd. I used opk and watching my cm. I never got a clear positive with my opk but very close to and I had ewcm on cd 20. Maybe my body geared up to O but didn't then and I ended up Oing later. As for bd it's been hard this cycle cause DH and I have been on a different schedule but we did when we could.

Ginger, maybe go for a run around the neighborhood :shrug:? The witch always likes to come visit me when I'm exercising. I have nothing to offer. Damn :witch: does whatever she feels like. I hope she comes soon so you can start your next TTC adventure.

GL, Frustrated! I hope you caught that eggy!

I got another positive OPK today, so I haven't O'd. I expect to O tonight. I usually seem to O at night (or at least that's when I feel the one-sided cramps). We BD'd already today and we plan to again late tonight before bed (and tomorrow and the next day). We are determined!

Lionchild I hope you caught that eggy. Hope you get your BFP at the end of the tww.

I on the other hand am still waiting not so patiently for af lol. Couldn't get in to see the doctor on Monday as he got pulled out of the office. Going to see the nurse tonight to get my blood work paper work. Hopefully will have some answers by the end of the week. I'm starting to become more hopeful as the days pass that this is our month.

Good luck, Frustrated! I hope your tests come back and tell you you've got a little bean!

AFM, I'm getting cramps and lots of creamy CM (gross), but AF has not arrived yet.

I hope this is it for you, Frustrated!!!! GL!!!

GP, I can't believe that she still has not shown up. The cramping sounds promising though.

Cramping is still bad this morning, but no AF. :growlmad:

Today is CD86, I think!

Ginger I hope af shows for you. I'm frustrated at cd 47 I can't imagine waiting that long.

Just wanted to give you ladies an update. Af showed up yesterday. I have an appointment on Thursday to continue testing. Hopefully I will get some answers soon. I told my mom on the weekend that DH and I had been ttcing since September and she wasn't shocked by it lol. She is very supportive and I love her for that. She wants more grandchildren and I told her she would get them someday. She was happy to know that we were trying and that I was seeing a doctor.

Sorry about AF! Hopefully your testing comes back with something that will make it easier for you!

I took my first dose of Clomid last night before bed. Woke up having a little bit of a hot flash several times. At breakfast, I felt a little queasy and had some food aversions. Hopefully this means my body is responding! :happydance:

Frustrated, I'm sorry AF got you. Let us know what you find out on Thursday. I hope the doctor has some useful information for you.

GP-GL! I hope your body is responding and you have a strong O soon, but I hope it will do so without making you sick.

I'm approximately 8DPO. Just playing the waiting game—just me and my progesterone cream. I definitely won't test until Wed. at the earliest, but I'll see if I can hold out longer.

Woohoo! Work clomid work! :happydance:

Fingers crossed Lionchild!

Here's my bump from like a week and a half ago!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
Oh and Squeaky G Piggy wanted to send baby dust as she's propped on Henry!

Attachments

• squeaky bump.jpg
    squeaky bump.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
I hope you get a BFP, Lionchild! I would be so excited!

JENZY! Your bump is adorable! And so is Squeaky! I used to raise guinea pigs, I love them!

Awe how cute, Jenzy!! You're tiny except for your bump. Your due date is coming up so soon!

Squeaky G Piggy is so cute too! I wanna squeeze him! In a sweet, gentle way of course.

Thanks for the positivity, gals! I hope to have a BFP by next week! Luckily, I'm distracted in the TWW because my baby niece is 2cm dilated, and the doctor thinks he'll be here by this weekend. I am finally over my secret bitterness, and now, I'm just excited to meet my great-nephew. Damn, I'm feeling old!

Omg, I know how you feel. My oldest nephew is now the age I was when I got married! :wacko:

Hey ladies! How are you all doing?

I'm 10-11 days past O. I've had some light cramping on and off since yesterday, and there was a little bit of brown blood when I wiped today. I'm hoping it's IB and not AF. Please, please, please! Still using progesterone cream, so we'll see what my LP is like if AF shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->