The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Lots of headaches, mostly. I could ride roller coasters all day, but DH's driving gives me motion sickness. That's not new, but it's worse now. :haha:

Both! :haha: He never gets in wrecks, but he speeds and takes turns way too fast. He's gotten two tickets this year.

I have everything crossed lionchild that it's ib.

Had my appointment today and the doctor wants is to try one more cycle then clomid. DH was laughing on the way home because he went to my appointment with me that I'm going to become super fertile and have triplets. I told him he wasn't allowed to joke about that, my mom has said for as long as I can remember that I was going to have triplets. Only time will tell. So glad we are moving forward though and happy that we are now exploring other options.

That's good news, Frustrated! I hope you can get your BFP before you start Clomid.

Gp, my DH hates riding with me because I act like a grandma back-seat driver. "Slow down!" "Give the guy more room!" "The exit says 25 MPH, be careful!" I usually drive. I was in a bad car accident 11 years ago (not my fault), and I've been in 3 other accidents with friends who were terrible drivers when we were younger, which could have been much worse than they were. I have trust and control issues in the car. Basically, I only trust myself driving. :haha:

I had more spotting yesterday and today. I also got a BFN yesterday, so I won't test again until tomorrow. I don't usually spot before AF, but I'm wondering if it's some sort of breakthrough bleeding from the progesterone cream. Possibly my AF is trying to start at its normal time, but can't fully because of the progesterone. I have a feeling it's AF and not IB, but I won't fully give up hope for the BFP until AF shows.

I'm going to start temping this month if AF does show. I don't think it will help us with timing BDing—my cycles are rather predictable. I want to do it so that I have a good record to provide a FS with this fall if we still aren't pregnant. I'm hoping we can conceive naturally, so I have to suck it up and be patient.

AF is here! I guess I need to look for a thermometer.

So I'm freaking out a bit—ok a lot. We found out last week that DH got denied for life insurance. I was approved at the prime rate, and we had no idea how it could be possible that my healthy 32 year old husband would be denied term life insurance. He is mildly overweight (about 15 lbs) and eats too much red meat, but we thought he was super healthy otherwise. We THOUGHT this, but then he hadn't been to a doctor for a check-up since he was 18. He never gets sick or anything. Well, his lab results came in the mail yesterday. His cholesterol is through the roof and what's more frightening is that three of his liver enzyme tests came back WAY above normal (two of them were six times more than normal). DH does drink alcohol, it's part of his job to drink wine, but in no way does he consume a level of alcohol that would cause these sorts of numbers (especially not at 32!). There are autoimmune problems and thyroid conditions that can cause liver problems and these numbers to rise. Anyway, I am freaking out and now we have to wait until the middle of June for his doctors appt. to even begin to figure out what the problem is. I'm terrified that he's got some life-threatening illness. I'm putting him on a strict diet, and he's not allowed to drink any alcohol until we have more information.

So I'm not sure if we'll be trying this month. Having a baby suddenly doesn't seem so important. I will still be temping in order to keep track of my cycle in case we do end up visiting an FS in the fall. I'm wondering if whatever is wrong with DH might be contributing to fertility problems. I just don't know how I'm supposed to keep it together while we sit in limbo over the next month.

It can be very hard. My DH was in a near fatal accident a year and a half ago and I remember panicking about all the things that could be wrong. I have some understanding for what you are going through. All I could do was live each day as it came. Has DH had a SA done to find out if there is anything abnormal going on. That was the first thing the doctor ordered when we went in because they said it was the easiest test to perform. My thoughts are with you right now lionchild!

Thanks for your support, Frustrated. It really helps. I can't talk to anyone about it because DH doesn't want anyone knowing until we have more info. We're going to see family for 2 weeks and we'll have to hide this because we won't know what's going on yet.

DH planned to have a SA done this month, but we're going to hold off until we know more about what is attacking his liver. Two of his uncles died at a young age (30s-40s) from brain cancer, so of course I'm fearing the worst. I'm a worry-wart as it is.

I'm a worry wart as well. The one thing about my DH's job is he has to have a physical every year with his job. So hopefully if something were to pop up with him it would be caught early. But I understand worrying and also not wanting to alarm family yet because you don't know what it going on yet.

Oh my gosh, Lionchild! Keep us posted!

Also, feel free to rant and vent if it makes you feel better. We're all ears! :hugs:

:hugs: Lionchild. Hopefully a great diet will change the cholesterol level in the month you have to wait for the doctor. Hopefully no alcohol will bring the liver levels back to normal. Organs are usually pretty resilient.

It's my first cycle trying and I could use some positive vibes! Thanks for this wonderful thread :)

:hugs: lionchild! I hope he can get well soon with some diet changes or medication

Welcome kiki, this is a wonderful group for support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->