The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Love it!!! Thanks, Ginga!

I just sobbed for another hour. :cry: Apparently, I have all sorts of emotions about TTC that I am just coming to terms with. I have been suppressing them and telling myself I was fine with it all. Judging by my multiple meltdowns today, I am obviously not ok with things. ](*,) I went to get some potting soil at my neighborhood nursery to transplant some jalepeños and tomatoes. It took me 30 minutes to get out of the car because I randomly started crying uncontrollably. It's time for me to start acknowledging these feelings.

DH gets home from a business trip tonight, so I'm going to ask him for some support. He broke down to me last week about his feelings. I have never seen him cry like that before. He is not a very openly emotional guy. I think we need to talk more about what we're going through. No one else in our lives (other than you gals on the boards) understands what we're going through. We are the only one of our close friends with fertility problems. We'll get through this. I'm allowing myself to be sad (and slightly bitter) for a couple of days, but then I'll get back to my usual cheery self :thumbup: (at least I hope).

I know what you mean about being very emotional over ttc. I'm sure DH will support you in this. Don't forget we are all err if you need to talk!

You might also check in your area to see if there's a support group for couples who are having trouble with infertility.

Refresh my memory: Have you talked to your doctor about it?

Hey Liochild! Sorry to hear you are feeling down! I agree with GP that once you have your baby he-she will be most loved and appreciated after all the waiting! :hugs: It's a good idea to talk to your DH and express your emotions, at least I always feel better after a good talk with DH.

Here's a picture of Isabela from last week to cheer you up, she's coming in 10 weeks!

2013-05-17 12.35.24.jpg

And a video of her kicking away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQWwN6w8hiw

<3 So cute, Borr!! Wow, she's really kicking! What an amazing feeling that must be! I'm sure it gets tiring when you're trying to sleep though. 10 weeks will be here before you know it!

GP, I've been checked out by my former OB/GYN with blood work and ultrasounds. I've never been to a FS. The ultrasounds showed no indication of PCOS or Endo. I ovulate every month as far as I can tell. My periods are regular, and I seem to O at the same time each month. My luteal phase is on the short side 10 days, which may be part of the problem. I think I have a slight progesterone problem and it's possible I could have a follicle development problem, but I'd have to see a FS before I could know for sure. DH will get SA after his other exams next month. First, we need to figure out what's wrong with him that's making his liver enzymes skyrocket.

We aren't ready to go to a FS yet. It's a LOT of money, and as long as DHs SA come back normal (FX), then I'd rather wait it out for a bit with the NTNP. Even with a 10 day LP (now 11 days with B-complex), it's possible to get pregnant. It may just be making it more difficult. If DHs sperm look good and by Dec. we have no BFP, then I will find an FS. That will have been one year since the MC. I want to give it a full year though. If I do get BFP, the OB/GYN will immediately prescribe progest suppositories, which is awesome.

I hope this Clomid cycle ends with your BFP, GP! Everything is looking good and on track for one! Keeping FX!

I totally know what you mean about getting upset when your friends seem to get pregnant so easy. We went to a surprise 30th last Friday and 3 of our friends told us they were pregnant. CRAZY! I'm obviously super happy for them, but I can't help but be a little jealous! It is an awful feeling!

I had my day 13 ultrasound today and was a little annoyed. My doctor was out of town so the ultrasound tech did it and she took forever (my doctor is usually done in like 2 min)...it took like 10 min for her to take 11 images. She said "it looks like you have a dominant follicle on your right side, but I can't say for sure. Dr. G will call you tomorrow..."

I know I was overreacting and was just annoyed that my doctor wasn't there bc he is great, but I just wanted results today. I needed some good news!

Hopefully tomorrow will bring some great news and I will find out I have 1 (or more!) dominant follicle. It would be improvement bc I haven't been ovulating until day 21 and this would put ovulation around day 14 hopefully :)

JJ- 3 friends told you they were pregnant in 1 night! :brat: That's hard. :hugs:
Let us know what the doctor tells you. I hope you've got a big ole' folli growing! GL!!

Just spoke to my doctor. He apologized for the crazy ultrasound tech taking forever! Good news though!!! I have a dominant follicle so hopefully I ovulate at a normal time this month :) OPK was neg this morning but I'm sure it's coming soon!

Took a trust at 10DPO yesterday, even though I had promised myself I wouldn't test until AF is late! BFN :-(

I tested this morning and think I just have line eye. Today is 11dpo. BFN. Still early!

I'm feeling positive again, ladies. It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm leaving for a 3 week vacation tomorrow. Also, since stopping TTC, :sex: has been much more fun. I had forgotten how it used to be.

I'm feeling OK about not being pregnant at the moment. There are lots of tasks to work on around the house, so the waiting gives me more time to prepare. I also have that pesky dissertation to worry about, which would be more difficult with a little one running around. Also, I have been working my butt off at group exercise classes for the past four month. I lost 12 pounds, and I'm in the best shape of my life! Sorry to brag, but I'm proud of myself. I can't control my fertility at the moment, but I can control the shape I'm in. I also figure it can't hurt with the TTC efforts.

I hope all of you are having a good week so far! :kiss:

Awesome job with the working out, Lionchild! Have fun on vacation, and good luck with the dissertation!

AFM, my chart got ugly. Big drop. Expecting AF tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->