The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Hey everyone! It's been a while... Congrats on ovulating GP, how exciting!!! I have been on 50 mg of clomid for 3 months. I ovulated each time, but not till day 20 so it was still kind of later than desired. I totally thought I was pregnant last month - I had tons of symptoms and my period was 4 days late. When it finally came, I was crushed! I had all these great plans of telling my mom and mother-in-law on Mother's Day but I guess my body had other plans. My doctor decided to up the clomid to 100mg this cycle to get my to ovulate earlier in my cycle. I also had an HSG test done yesterday. It hurt like hell but it was over fast and I only had mild cramping after. The good news is my tubes are open and my uterus looks completely normal. My doctor said the chance of getting pregnant goes up after an HSG, so with the higher clomid and that news, I'm feeling optimistic that this is my month! Our 2 year anniversary is June 11 and it would be awesome to get a BFP as our gift!!!

Good luck to all of you!

I hope you get your BFP after the HSG test. I had one done when we were ttcing 4 years ago and I agree hurts like hell lol. But I got a BFP on my 2nd cycle after. Good luck JJ!

Lots of positivity flowing in this month! Good luck to all you ladies (and me too)!!

JJ, I hope you get the best anniversary present ever!!

Update: We've officially decided to stop 'trying' for a while. I'm exhausted, and I want my old sex-life back before the pressure of TTC. We may start trying again in the fall, but I'm taking the summer off. We're NTNP, so no OPKs or paying attention to my cycle. So far, I feel great about our decision, and I haven't had any difficulty letting it go. I'll still be hanging out on the boards though. And just for the record, we are definitely still wanting a BFP, we're just not willing to work for it at the moment.

I hope to see some BFPs on here soon!

Hey girls! I can't stay long (been off the hook busy - which is good for me, lol!)
I read back a bit & it sounds like everything is moving forward for most of you and I'm super crossing my fingers for everyone!

I think about y'all every day <3

Keep fightin' the good fights :)

<3

Update: We've officially decided to stop 'trying' for a while. I'm exhausted, and I want my old sex-life back before the pressure of TTC. We may start trying again in the fall, but I'm taking the summer off. We're NTNP, so no OPKs or paying attention to my cycle. So far, I feel great about our decision, and I haven't had any difficulty letting it go. I'll still be hanging out on the boards though. And just for the record, we are definitely still wanting a BFP, we're just not willing to work for it at the moment.

I hope to see some BFPs on here soon!

I hope a ninja BFP sneaks up on you! Hiiiiyah!

Hey girls! I can't stay long (been off the hook busy - which is good for me, lol!)
I read back a bit & it sounds like everything is moving forward for most of you and I'm super crossing my fingers for everyone!

I think about y'all every day <3

Keep fightin' the good fights :)

<3

Good to hear from you! I was thinking about you earlier today! My Brie sense must have been tingling!

Glad to hear you're staying busy, Brie! Come visit us when you have some free time again.:thumbup:

GP-:ninja: baby! Ninjas are another one of my obsessions! How'd you guess!

U ladies crack me up! Just the positivity I needed tonight.

Lionchild I do hope ninja BFP sneaks up on you. I think u need to do what makes you happy! Don't forget about us lol

I just giggled at this post again, ginga ninja. I needed some cheering up too.

I cried for 4 hours today after one of my three best friends told me she was 13 weeks pregnant with her first. She's been keeping it from me because she didn't know how to tell me. I feel like the worst person in the world for thinking of my own problems at such a happy time for someone I love. She got her BFP on her 3rd month, which is awesome&#8212;it's just reminded me of how long it has been for us. I am in a funk today, and I hope to feel better about things tomorrow.

Anyone got some positivity in the form of a funny story or joke? What about happy news from the preggo ladies? Are those babies keeping you awake at night with all that kicking?

Awww! :hugs:

I just like to think that the women who can shoot out kids like their vaginas are baby canons will never have the same appreciation for their kids that we will. You appreciate something more the harder you had to work for it, right?

As for something funny and adorable, how about this?: https://m.tickld.com/g/5664

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->