The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Well 6wks today ladies this is 1st time we've got here without any problems xxx

Awesome news, Bumblebee!! Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!!

Oooooh Girls, Soooo excited did another digi this week I am now 6+4 furthest we've ever gotten

I did a clearblue digi that on all my other pregnancies only got to 1-2 with all my pregnancies. The day I found out with this one it came out 2-3 which made me happy.

Today I got the courage up to do another to check the number had gone up........................................
IMAG0718.jpg

Hi ladies,

Thank you for all your support & it just goes to show after multiple losses it can just be luck. Fingers crossed Monday goes well xx

I have a great feeling about Monday!! Henry looked like a little sweet blob at that stage!! I can't wait to see your wee little cute blob too!! It's the best feeling ever.

Hello everyone!

I would love to join if you would have me. =)

I'm new here and this is my first month TTC. I need some advice. My periods are always very regular. Every 31 days and the first day is really heavy and painful. This month is different though. I was supposed to start on 10-17-13. But on 10-14-13 at 3:30 pm I started bleeding very lightly. Then it stopped on 10-16-13 and was brown. I was completely dry on the 17th ( day period supposed to be due) then on 10-18-13, I woke up and I had brown spotting. And I'm cramping and bloated. The spotting isn't enough to fill a pad or tampon, barely a pantyliner.

I took a test on 10-18-13 and got a BFN. Dr. said to wait a week and retest. I was just wondering if any on you knew what this meant? I fully believe that i would be having a normal period this month if i weren't pregnant. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Or just a really wacky period?

These are my symptoms.

DPO tracker

4 dpo- veiny swollen boobs, peeing a lot, hot, ovary twinges, dry mouth, rash on chest and between boobs, had baby makin sex, heart palpitation,

5dpo- cried at the croods. slight headache, tired, ache in right ovary area

6do- woke up at 5 am extremely hungry. Feeling puffy all over, breaking out like crazy, constantly having to pee

9dpo- laid in bed all day, extremely exausted and very emotional, discharge, congested

10dpo- nauseas after eating, super hot!, smelling my lotion really strong, lazy, discharge, congested , ovary twinges all day~somewhat strong

11dpo- pants fitting tight, congested, feeling a little sick, hot, feeling full in my uterus area, cramping a little bit, twinges on ovary areas, back ached like crazy

12dpo- horrible cramping like on my period, bloated, eating constantly, sore boobs!

13dpo- cramping off and on, twinges in ovaries, sore boobs, tired

14dpo- cramps and bleeding. Light bleeding that's very smooth. Bright red, but has zero clots. 4 days before expected period. Boobs still sore.

15dpo- light bleeding, no clots.

16dpo- light bleeding turned brown-stopped that evening at 7ish.

17dpo-nothing! dry

18dpo-woke up to brown spotting. Took pregnancy test and it was BFN.

19dpo-brown spotting-barely

Any advice and if i'm posting in the wrong forum, im sorry. =(

Thank you all so much

I also had this crazy dream last night that i took a pregnancy test and it was negative and then when peed on it again it was +. So i decided to take another one, but it wasnt a preg. test i was peeing on, it was a tampon and it came out positive! Weird!

Welcome!

My cycles were fairly normal too, until I started TTC, then they went haywire. It could be hormonal, it could be stress, it could be the odd wacky period that happens to everyone now and then, it could have been a chemical, or you could be pregnant.

I would just follow your doc's instructions and test in a week. I hope you get a nice BFP!

Welcome! ^^ What Ginger said!

I also had normal cycles until starting TTC. The old witch likes to start screwing with you once you start paying close attention to her. I hope it's your BFP! I would test Monday if AF doesn't show. If it's negative, then you probably ovulated later than you usually do.

There is also a TWW forum on BnB where everyone is in the 'two week wait/window' (after ovulation/before period shows). That's a good place to symptom spot with other ladies.

Hi ladies had my scan today and all is well. Saw baby who is 8mm and measuring at 6+5wks :) the nurse was lovely & although there was no sound available we saw babies heartbeat flickering away! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->