The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Awww, congrats, Stinas! That's great! :cloud9:

So glad they're not making you wait and have more tests, Wantanerd!

AFM, I had a big temp drop this morning that I would be excited about if I had gotten any positive OPKs before it. As it is, I'm preparing myself to be told I had another annovulatory cycle on Clomid.

Hey Ladies

Stinas!!! That's so awesome! I know your signature has the "team boy/girl" but I wasn't sure if that's just what you were hoping for or if that's what you're having. In any case, congrats! Boy/girl twins are SO AWESOME!

GP I'm sorry you're having such a frustrating time already. Maybe your body is just acting differently this cycle? I'm holding out hope for you...it would be awesome if we could be bump buddies! Sometimes OPK's can be tricky. I don't think her website is up any longer but the lady who wrote peeonastick.com said that sometimes the LH surge can happen say at 2pm and if you test at say 5pm then there's a chance your OPK will read negative. That's how finicky they can be. Considering that an egg can only survive for 24 hours, I wouldn't lose hope just yet if I were you. As long as you dtd around the time the clomid should have made you O, than there's more than a good chance. Maybe just try to relax now and enjoy life for a week or so?

I'm not entirely sure what my body is doing because I decided not to temp. I've taken one since coming off provera just to see where my temps were at (I'm slightly warmer than usual these last two months) and I'm planning on taking one probably this week to see if they've gone up. If there's a good sign of anything, normally I would have spotted by now in my cycle and that has never led to anything positive so I'm holding out hope that this cycle is performing the way it should. We shall see. Also, I had a very slight pinching feeling in my right ovary last night...maybe O? I guess I'll find out if my weird premonition was actually a premonition if I get a bfp on the 23rd lol!

Well, gotta run but I hope everyone else is doing all right. Wantanerd have you started ttc for #2 yet? Maybe all three of us (GP, you, and me) could be bump buddies! Regardless, I'm just excited to have you back in the game with us!

got off provera yesterday spotting today and then lots of blood work and then letrozole days 5-9. They want me to use the ov strips afterwards but who knows if they will work. I will take ov strips over a vaginal ultrasound every other day any day of the week. Good luck ladies!!!!!!!!

I hope you have exciting news to report come the 23rd, Opera!! :dust:

wantanerd, I hope the strips work for you and help you get that BFP, asap!! :dust:

I'm starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow! Hoping to have beginner's luck!

Hey ladies! Everyone seems to be moving along. First round of clomid pushed up O about a week if my positive opk was correct. That puts me at 5 dpo. Not testing until15 dpo so ten more days to go.

Oooh! GL Frustrated and Lionchild! This is crazy but I really think 2014 is going to be our year! I love the go-getter spirit everyone has right now!

Good luck, everyone! My chart shows ovulation later than my big drop. Today is supposedly 5dpo. I get my test results back today, so I hope they're good! Otherwise, my dream of getting pregnant before February 8th is over.

Frustrated and Ginger are cycle buddies! I'm so hoping you each get your BFPs this month!!! Then, I hope I'm right behind you in a couple of weeks. Then, we can become spokespeople for Clomid. :thumbup:

I really think we'll have some more things to celebrate on this thread very soon!

That's awesome GP hopefully that there is a bean snuggling in there for the long haul!

I'm so excited for everyone who is starting treatments! Ginger I saw your journal and squealed with happiness! Yay!

Ooooh GP how exciting!! Fingers crossed you've got a little bean in there now then :) xxxx

Af arrived yesterday and man is she a beast! I am still cramping, going through super tampons like crazy and bled all over two pairs of pj pants. I am only used to one day of insane cramping but this is crazy. My mom told me it's my body finally doing the right thing. All my periods I had naturally last year were pain free. So I have to hope my mom is right. Blood work and ultrasound in the morning. I start letrozole on Sunday (5-9) and take it from there. I don't expect to Ov until after day 15 but we will see.
My dr told me something interesting about ovulation sticks. 1st the cheapest ones are the best and they want to see me when any sign of a line comes up. They also want me to test at night. They said by the time you get a truly positive test you most likely missed the ovulation. So here's hoping they work. The last time I used test strips, they didn't show anything until an hour later and then it had two bright lines.
Meds are all bought, my numbing cream for bloodwork was he'll to find in this town but I succeeded.
Baby dust to all you ladies! Hoping we become bump buddies by this time next month!

Hope the cramps have gotten better, wantanerd.

Yes, let's go, October babies!!!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling pretty positive about this cycle. It just feels like something's going on in there!

Break an Egg GP!

started letrozole last night. now the hope is hubby isn't away on a job interview when I am ovulating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->