The New Positively Positive Thread of Positivity *13* BFPs!!!

Yay GP!!!! So excited that you O'd!!!!! Wantanerd GL with the treatments and I'm sending lots of good vibes your way that hubby will be home when you O!

It's still just a waiting game for me but if my weird hunch is right about this Thursday then that's the possibility of what, 4 October babies???!!! Did I miss anyone? I can't believe we're all on the same cycle lol!

I don't feel any different than normal other than I had some slight pinching/cramping (more like a pinching in my ovaries feeling) and this morning the DJs on the car radio said that the Jamaican bobsled team qualified for the Olympics and it made me ball for about three blocks lol!

Really not sure if I O'd but I'm still holding out hope. :)

Let's keep up the positivity!!!

https://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q655/GingerPanda89/test_zps4f18ef32.jpg

:happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

Huge congrats GP!!

Afm just waiting to see if af is late. Testing Saturday if she doesn't show by then!

Like I said on your journal congrats GP!!!!! That's an awesome line! I bet a frer would be awesome!

I did just finish taking a FRER with mid-day sample! It's on my journal!

Congratulations again GP on your :bfp: exciting news!! Another baby to add to the group eeeeehhhh so excited for you feel free to pm me anytime I'm no expert but fun times lay ahead for you xxxx

So, no news for me. I kinda figured that. I guess I'm not very good at hunches. But DH and I have an appointment with a FS next Thursday so hopefully I can get started on clomid this next cycle. Yay for clomid babies!!!!

Hi ladies just quick update. I have made it to 14 dpo if my opk was right with no af. Really scared to test I think I'm going to wait until Sunday and then I know af is late. I agree opera yay for clomid babies!

Good Morning Ladies. I broke down and tested with a cheapy this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_1686.jpg
    IMG_1686.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
That is a blazing positive!!! :bfp: :happydance: :bfp: :happydance: Huge congrats!!!!

I really hope I can get us a third Clomid baby this month! 2014 is lucky so far!

2014 has been an amazing year. Took an frer to confirm this afternoon and the line showed up almost instantly. So excited! All I want is for this baby to stick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->