The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I really wanna go but I don't know how long I can leave Silas for really :(

I'd have to come on the train too, and go back on the train. I'm going to have a word with my Mum and see if there's a way I can do it, would love to come. Afternoon tea would also mean I could only do the friday.

Will get back to you asap x

hope yas get a nice day for it chics :thumbup:
Prob wishful thinkn on my part but i'm hopin to hav givin birth by then :haha: But if i havnt i'l only be 5days off so prob not in the best of form...
Besides u all seem to know each other and i'd feel a tad shy and uncomfy...:blush: But enjoy urselves and get a good girlie gossip xxx

I'll be on the train too Em! (Much too nervous to drive round Belfast!)
*runs off to check how convenient trains are to The Merchant.*

:rofl: It's rather easily found :blush:
And if I'd just put my brain into gear I'd have KNOWN that!

:haha:

will somebody pleeeeeeeease send me their immune system! I'm STILL SICK. :shock:

Sorry to hear you're still feeling ill Nuke :hugs: We've all been down with it here and it's still lingering after 2 weeks :dohh:

I may be able to make afternoon tea(if I'm invited :blush:) - sounds lovely.
xx

Awww congratulations Kathryn! You look lovely!

I'm away to England in July, but for those of you going to The Merchant, I've heard that the afternoon tea is more than enough for two, and you just need to pay for another cup of tea. Two friends of mine went and got it between them and still went away with a goody bag. Just thought that might be helpful for those of you on a budget - maybe you don't quite need one each. (Although with my appetite at the moment, there's no way you'd catch me sharing anything :haha: !) Have fun!

id love to meet u lauz! ur near me arent u? i will be getting a lift if u need one?

id love to meet u lauz! ur near me arent u? i will be getting a lift if u need one?

Thanks honey! Yeah I'm up in Monkstown. It would be great if I could grab a lift with you!

Count me in then ladies!

Aw I'd love to go and meet you all but it's so close to DD that husband would probably insist on spoiling my fun by parking the car to point towards nearest maternity ward and paw the ground :growlmad:

And eek imagine waters breaking in the Merchant :rofl:

Now, what's everyone wearing? :haha:

:rofl: That's something I would ask! Goodness knows, it's the merchant, so will we have to be dressed up?

Smart casual...or as dressed up as you like, girls!

Lauzie, what's your 'real' name so I can add you to the list please. I'm sure you've told us, ut I'm too lazy to trawl back through the whole thread.

Aw I'd love to go and meet you all but it's so close to DD that husband would probably insist on spoiling my fun by parking the car to point towards nearest maternity ward and paw the ground :growlmad:

And eek imagine waters breaking in the Merchant :rofl:

Ack, sure, it's an hotel, they're bound to have plenty of towels, a bath to labour in and hot water! :haha: And you'd only be a stone's throw away from the Mater or Royal hospitals. Just think how many adoring "aunties" you'd have there.

I really wanna go but I don't know how long I can leave Silas for really :(

Hey, Emma! If you're BFing and can't leave Silas for long, then bring the babby! I know how hard it is to contemplate pumping just for a couple of hours out. That goes for any other girls who really want to come, but haven't a sitter or otherwise for the LO. No one is excluded here. The staff at the Merchant are great and accommodate kids no probs. :hugs:

i must say sam i was quite pleased to read 'an' hotel there, tho i didnt expect anything less from a fellow grammar nazi :haha:

Yes emma bring silas!! Wudnt want to cause any faffing wen ur bfing!

Lauz, fancy comin round some day before then to meet up before then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->