The Northern Ireland Crew!!

i must say sam i was quite pleased to read 'an' hotel there, tho i didnt expect anything less from a fellow grammar nazi :haha:

My dearest Lindsay,

I was only thinking of you when I writ that.

XXX

i must say sam i was quite pleased to read 'an' hotel there, tho i didnt expect anything less from a fellow grammar nazi :haha:

Yes emma bring silas!! Wudnt want to cause any faffing wen ur bfing!

Lauz, fancy comin round some day before then to meet up before then?

Lol! Yeah definitely - then my OH wouldn't be so worried about me getting into a "strange car" :rofl:

You name the day and we'll catch up x

hope yas get a nice day for it chics :thumbup:
Prob wishful thinkn on my part but i'm hopin to hav givin birth by then :haha: But if i havnt i'l only be 5days off so prob not in the best of form...
Besides u all seem to know each other and i'd feel a tad shy and uncomfy...:blush: But enjoy urselves and get a good girlie gossip xxx

I have only met Nuke and Liz out of everyone coming :) but I think the being heavily pregnant/having just had a baby will make it pretty impossible.

When bubs is older you should come out and we'll attempt many more meets :p but you don't need to feel shy!

Yes emma bring silas!! Wudnt want to cause any faffing wen ur bfing!

Lauz, fancy comin round some day before then to meet up before then?

Awww well I don't want to cause a hassel but I would definately go if I could bring him. He's too young as yet to have it turn into a 'kids party' by him attending :p

Problem THEN is...very restricted on what I can wear :dohh:. Grammar; nazis, makes' me LOL.

Hi girls, how is everyone? Haven't been on this for aaaaggges! Laptop broke and only got it repaired last week, completely lost without it....wifi on your phone just isn't the same.

Lindsay I hadn't known you were pregnant recently until I seen your post on fb, really gutted for you. It's great you have the support from everyone on here, something I wish I had.

I'm wondering if I could get some tips or recipes of what you feed your children please, the thing is my daughter has always been a bit fussy. At one point she wouldn't eat anything home cooked only from baby jars (which are ridiculously expensive!), although now she has come round and prefers to eat anything she can pick up and feed herself. Although most of the nutritional stuff it goes on the floor :dohh: she is very fussy about anything spoon fed to her especially if it has lumps she will immediately spit it out, yet she will happily chew on most foods she can pick up :shrug:

What kind of meals would you ladies prepare for your kids? especially lunch & dinners, thanks :thumbup:

I wouldn't worry too much dizzybella - I have met no-one! Am slightly scared! But to be honest I have no mummy friends - so just going to bite the bullet and go for it!!!

do u drive lauz?? and dont be scared!! i understand tho! i met kat first, then kat and sam together, then kat and sam and liz together, then emma by ourselves! so i got broken in nice and gently :haha:

amandaaaaaaaa, good to have u back!!! re: food, i give poppy pretty much anything... but i know 'anything' doesnt help lol so ill try to be more specific:

today for lunch she had some pasta with some leftover spag bol mince/sauce mixed in
her fave atm is a dairy lea triangle spread on a piece of toast
fruit is always a winner
quorn stuff! she LOVES the burgers and the sausages.

i cant really help with the spoonfeeding question, we do BLW... but why not just always give her finger foods? or stuff she can pick up? i just dump a load of pasta and sauce on poppys tray! :rofl:

do u drive lauz?? and dont be scared!! i understand tho! i met kat first, then kat and sam together, then kat and sam and liz together, then emma by ourselves! so i got broken in nice and gently :haha:

QUOTE]

I don't unfortunately, but OH does and as he's self employed he can be called on at any time really to take me wherever! Oh goodness I'm jumping in at the deep end then! lol! I'll be the quiet one in the corner! It would def help if we met up beforehand xx

amandaaaaaaaa, good to have u back!!! re: food, i give poppy pretty much anything... but i know 'anything' doesnt help lol so ill try to be more specific:

today for lunch she had some pasta with some leftover spag bol mince/sauce mixed in
her fave atm is a dairy lea triangle spread on a piece of toast
fruit is always a winner
quorn stuff! she LOVES the burgers and the sausages.

i cant really help with the spoonfeeding question, we do BLW... but why not just always give her finger foods? or stuff she can pick up? i just dump a load of pasta and sauce on poppys tray! :rofl:

She loves toast, pancakes, muffins etc trying to think of something different, you'd think I'd know this stuff with having 2 lol think I'm getting old cos my memory isn't the same :dohh: Atm she will only eat bananas I've tried kiwi & nectarine but she spits it out.

I'd never had thought of quorn stuff, I always worry about my kids either getting enough to eat or getting enough goodness out of their meals. Alex loves the smiley faces & potato letters etc & Madison ALWAYS steals them off his plate she loves them, I think they would both happily eat them everyday if I let them!

The pasta got thrown to the floor the last time, would you make your own sauce or use jarred stuff?

i just buy the little packs u get in the baby aisle! so much easier and the perfect size so ur not wasting any!

lauz, thats awesome! what time wud suit u best? poppy usually goes for her nap around noon til 3 which is slightly annoying so wud late morning work for u??

i just buy the little packs u get in the baby aisle! so much easier and the perfect size so ur not wasting any!

lauz, thats awesome! what time wud suit u best? poppy usually goes for her nap around noon til 3 which is slightly annoying so wud late morning work for u??[/QUOTE]

Late morning or later in the afternoon would do grand. I always try and get Amy down for around 12:30 too.

morning sounds good to me!! what day? if its late morning i can do any day!!

Lauzie I wudnt worry 2 much,evryone is mad :rofl: My first meet I hadnt met anyone and there were bout 7 of us! Its gd fun tho. Id BETTER be off bedrest! Tho maybe I shud stay in this hosp for the next 7 months til Smiggle is born and stops givin me heart attacks!

Lauzie I wudnt worry 2 much,evryone is mad :rofl: My first meet I hadnt met anyone and there were bout 7 of us! Its gd fun tho. Id BETTER be off bedrest! Tho maybe I shud stay in this hosp for the next 7 months til Smiggle is born and stops givin me heart attacks!

You need to SLEEEEEEEP, Liz! What time of the morning is this to be posting at??? :sleep: XXX

HOW can i STILL be sick??????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->