The Northern Ireland Crew!!

They kept coming to check my blood pressure evry 2 hours and sumone kept bein sick! Had bout an hours sleep. Waiting to go for my scan then mite get home if my cervix is stil closed. Even tho nothings unpacked at home and Ive no tv channels yet! Wud rather stay lol

morning sounds good to me!! what day? if its late morning i can do any day!!

Will we make it one morning next week then. What time? Around 10 or so? I'm feeling like poop today, so wouldn't want to make plans for this week incase I have to break them x

They kept coming to check my blood pressure evry 2 hours and sumone kept bein sick! Had bout an hours sleep. Waiting to go for my scan then mite get home if my cervix is stil closed. Even tho nothings unpacked at home and Ive no tv channels yet! Wud rather stay lol

Sorry to hear you're in hospital honey - is everything ok?

Has anyone heard from eve? Is she keeping ok? xxx

Yes, has Eve done a runner off to the Hospital again? Now everytime she doesn't post for a while we'll be all suspious! :haha:

LOL Liz wanted to stay in hospital :p

Ooo - had any of you heard about this? There's a sling/babywearing group last friday of every month in a community centre somewhere about Belfast? A lady called Sasha I know has never been but told me about it and I may go and maybe get to try some slings etc...
Would love to still be a babywearing mama after my first failings and find out about what's available. Just wonderd if any of you had heard about it?

Liz... dont u DARE think of unpacking, get someone else to do it for you!!!

Lauz... 10 sounds perfect! any day next week is good for us!

And Eve is home and well, her internet is down atm which is why she hasn't been on!

Sam, yea I was on neely ward,howd u know that? Lol. Well they let me out, baby looks fine,wee heart beating away, cervix is closed, bleeding under the placenta that needs monitored, and thats that! My last app at my own hosp on Fri, then hafta get a doc here and get a midwife. Sticking with the Ulster!

Got home and my first cloth nappy had arrived! Just a random ebay one, but hafta start sumwhere!

Attachments

• 2011-06-14 16.42.06.jpg
    2011-06-14 16.42.06.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
awwwwwww its cute!! if u need help with which ones to get lemme know! I've a list of what I was going to get still if u fancy a gander!

Sam, yea I was on neely ward,howd u know that? Lol. Well they let me out, baby looks fine,wee heart beating away, cervix is closed, bleeding under the placenta that needs monitored, and thats that! My last app at my own hosp on Fri, then hafta get a doc here and get a midwife. Sticking with the Ulster!

Got home and my first cloth nappy had arrived! Just a random ebay one, but hafta start sumwhere!

Ah, the Samstress; she knows everything! No, seriously, I had an inkling as they chuck everyone under 12 weeks onto the Gynae Ward and there only is one - The Neely Ward. I spent two rather pleasant nights there chucking up when I had Hyperemesis with Ellen. Kat was there too. But not at the same time.

Hooray for early scans! :thumbup: Glad all seems well so far. Don't you go climbing any trees out of boredom, though.

oh yes manyyyyyyyyyy happy nights i spent on neely ward with my boke bowl!!!
glorious place lol!!

im off on honeymoon in the morning ladies so shall be AWOL for a while ;-)

have a fucking blast kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER BE BACK FOR MY MERCHANT DO

Happy honeymoon, Kat! Walk like an Egyptian! (Insert Sand-Dancing smiley here)

Hope Ruby enjoys herself too and you manage to get some well earned R&R. :kiss:

R&R&R... rest... recoup... rompage! :haha:

https://www.free-animations.co.uk/egypt/images/egypt_5.gif https://www.free-animations.co.uk/egypt/images/egypt_131.gif

Maybe youll come back with a honeymoon baby :rofl:

Yeah there were alot of boking women on the ward! God love them. Im only sick if I drink milk, or hav readybrek! Which Id thought was a one off and foolishly made strawberry milkshake earlier, now Im in bed tryin not to boke! Cramps are freaking the hell outta me, but havnt had much blood, and def nuthin like yesterdays!

Maybe youll come back with a honeymoon baby :rofl:

Yeah there were alot of boking women on the ward! God love them. Im only sick if I drink milk, or hav readybrek! Which Id thought was a one off and foolishly made strawberry milkshake earlier, now Im in bed tryin not to boke! Cramps are freaking the hell outta me, but havnt had much blood, and def nuthin like yesterdays!

glad to hear ur not bleeding much liz! how ru feeling today??

thats a definite bfp debs! congrats hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->