The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Oh wow! Congrats!! I'll join u in my pjs, my skinny jeans arent made for fattys lol. They're struggling to close! I have nothing to wear to the Merchant! How dressy is dressy?

Im actually dyin of boredom, let me know if anyone will be about town or anything! Cant walk about, but can go for tea and buns! Duno why I thought my social life wud come back once I moved back to belfast cus it hasnt! But then, cant tell ppl Im preg and theyd only wana go drinking!

WOOOOOOOOOOAH!

Congrats Debbie! :bfp: :happydance: Amazing :). I think it's a boy, and that his name will be Robert.

(me and my brothers Alternative sex names were Abbie and Robert)

I want to be pregnant again :( S'not fair.

I'm wearing my grey cotton dress dubbed 'The Dress Amanda Palmer liked' which isn't that dressy, but is easily BFable. Either that or a hessian sack (thanks for the suggestion Sam), haven't decided entirely yet. Hessian sack may mean the PJs don't get noticed.

Silas just fell asleep sucking a blanket, I thought he was asleep so attempted to remove it from his mouth but he sucked it back in again. Got it out now though, so peaceful :cloud9:

We will do buns with you at some stage Liz if you'd like. Mini bun meet in Belfast anyone?

Thanks girlies!

I have no idea what I'll be wearing to the Merchant tbh. I have nothing nice!

Ive bout 10 too, my fave are my Nightmare before Christmas ones I got it Paris!

my faves are either my sparkly zebra print ones or my plain red ones!

I'm such an amateur, I only have 3 pairs :brat:

My favourite ones are red with silver squiggles on them

I'm going to wear my 8 hole DMs from 1985.

Soooooooo, how many have we for tea 'n' bunage?

Sam
Debs and mini bump
Lindsay
Kat
Emma (and the hessian sack) and Silas.
Liz and mini bump.
Laura
Eve and bump

I make that afternoon tea for 7 laydees.

Have I forgotten anyone? Please forgive me if I have. I'll check here tomorrow for any stragglers and book the Merchant hopefully for Friday 1st July @ 2pm? Okies? :thumbup:

Perfect m'dear!

:shhh: I have NO converse.... I feel like I'm left out of the club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->