The Northern Ireland Crew!!

pm me plz sammo i seem to have forgotton wer u sent me ur number! Fb? Here??

Im looking forward to it, and my dad has put it on his calendar so his excellent babysitting services are booked!

Btw debs, i told eve about ur bfp, shes made up for u!! Eves still getting faint tightenings but is doing well!

Thanks Linds! (And thanks for the update on Eve!)

I have to agree - I don't like the look of crocs.... I shall be living in my lovely posh(ish) flip-flops that I bought in Oz. Comfiest. Shoes. EVER.

Have a great time at the merchant everyone, unfortunately I'll be working that day. I was there at Christmas and it's really good.
Congratulations Debbie on your BFP!

Oh wow Debbie, congratulations!!! That's a fantastic line!! Wishing you well :flower:

we missed our 1 year NI CREW THREAD anniversary!!! it was yesterday!!!

Ok experts, wats best to eat wen ur constantly nauseas and everything tastes off or like sawdust?? Only thing working is pure orange and bananas!

ginger. anything with ginger. ginger ale, crystalised ginger, even gingernuts!

I ate tonnes of junkfood in the first tri :blush: was the only thing I liked the taste of and could keep down. I bought all this healthy food and just looking at it made me feel sick. Had KFC, Macdonalds, subway and pizza and felt so guilty about it.

Ate better after 12-14 weeks though, and had lost loads of weight by then. I really liked sweets too and I never eat sweets.

I remember opening the bin used to make me throw up. Found some out of date milk once and the thought of it stayed with me when I left my house...then was sick in the street like a dirty tramp.

So sad we missed our anniversary!

Oh I'm sorry you're feeling nauseous LunaBean. There isn't anything specific that works for me really - just snacking quite often seems to help a bit. Things like crackers and fruit so you're not eating too much junk. Hard boiled sweets and chewing gum help me a bit too when I'm travelling. Hope it eases off soon :flower:

Ginger nuts! Miracle workers!

Being totally self-obsessed again for a sec. Confirmed with a digi today. :thumbup:

Happy 1 year anniversary crew!

MERCHANT HOTEL!

Booked for Friday 1st July at 2pm for 7 people, although I need to confirm nearer time the actual number, so it's not too late to come on board the bun train, Ladies! :happydance: Yeahaaaaaaar!

I'm not going away until the 6th now, but I work during the day so can't make it this time. Maybe another time though - it would be nice to meet you all. Have fun :flower:

Debs, you may not believe this, but I said to myself last week when we were chatting, "This lady is pregnant..." I am so chuffed for you.

This will make you all smile: For days Ellen has been yelling out, "See-see, Daddy, gubby, bo-bo." I hadn't a clue what she was going on about until I was reading one of her wee Peppa Pig books to her today. One page describes their nursery and all Peppa's friends are there- "Suzy, Danny, Candy, Rebecca, Pedro"! :dohh:

:cloud9: Ellen's a clever lady!

Can I ask what made you think that Sam? (Just out of interest!!) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back