The Northern Ireland Crew!!

:cloud9: Ellen's a clever lady!

Can I ask what made you think that Sam? (Just out of interest!!) :D

Y'know, I have absolutely no idea! It just came to me as a thought. These things happen with me from time to time. I must be a bit psycho or something. :wacko:

I am SO on the bun train and never getting off!

Started weaning today. Silas had a great time! We had a super messy lunch with him feeding himself a bit of toast and then loading a spoon with puree to try and let him get a bit on his mouth. He did pretty well, I am impressed.

Then I did a spoon feed this evening after he had a bit more bread. As soon as he saw the spoon he started lunging at me with his mouth open...so I did just feed him it to save time. My supply of purees won't last that long though, then I guess I'll do mainly BLW.

So cool that Ellen is repeated a page of book! And well done that you worked that out Sam, very lucky!
Do you mean Psychic or did you actually mean psycho? :haha:

Friends little girl Zara (nearly a year) has started saying 'Lau Lau' which is basically her first word(s), she will then go and find her cuddley Lau Lau. Since then the TV has gone from being constantly on when I visit, and when she eats, to NEVER being on. Don't think they were too happy about it, the 'watching wabuloo as part of her bedtime routine' has disappeared too.

I refuse to have any kids tv on while he's still a baby. I know full rightly I'm going to get my chance to see EVERY episode of EVERYTHING when he's a toddler so would rather start then :p

Well Im back in good old Neely ward,they shud hav a bed just for BnBers! Update in my journal. Bleeding/clotting more than monday,but by some miracle Smiggle is still hanging in there! Even the doc was shocked! Shes not very hopeful tho,meh

oh liz :hugs: as long as they're still hanging in there!!!!! ill be thinking about u all day today.

Cautiously :dance:

Huge congratulations honey!!!! :happydance:

Perfect m'dear!

:shhh: I have NO converse.... I feel like I'm left out of the club!

I too have no converse. We'll be loners together :)

Well Im back in good old Neely ward,they shud hav a bed just for BnBers! Update in my journal. Bleeding/clotting more than monday,but by some miracle Smiggle is still hanging in there! Even the doc was shocked! Shes not very hopeful tho,meh

Sorry to hear this honey :hugs: Will be thinking of you :kiss:

Well I've had a shitty couple of days. Was feeling really rough and getting severe stomach cramps on wednesday. Had to go to the hospital anyhow on wed pm to get bloods done, so convinced the midwife to put the scanner on to reassure me. Everything ok with bubba thank goodness.

Felt like utter poop all day on wednesday and wed night.

Then last night OH took like a diarrhea(sp?) bug! Lovely:haha: Then Amy started boking at 10pm - had to strip her and her bed and bath her twice. And the joys of hyperemesis - I'm boking like a right one today!

Plus my OH is being a complete and utter wanker today. When he's sick it's the end of the world. Apparently I don't care about him:dohh:

so all full of the joys of spring in this house! lol!

:hugs: lauz. If u need to postpone our meetup i totally understand!

So if u all remember i had to take a test today, i did and got a faint :bfp:, but def a bfp. I do wish my body wud stop dicking me about like this. ive to do another one in a week and if its still :bfp: ive to go in for tests.

On another note, barry'scousin's wife... I havent seen her in a few weeks and doubt ill see her before the wedding, ive heard shes got a bump. I hope i dont get upset. that shud be me. :cry:
Its not fair. Months of ttc and nothing, then 2 mcs. They didnt even mean to get pregnant.

Sorry for the whine just needed to write it.

:hugs: hunny. That is completely understandable. (I have been concious of saying too much about my own news here too and hope I haven't annoyed or upset you :kiss:)

Hope next week's test is the negative you need xx

:hugs: lauz. If u need to postpone our meetup i totally understand!

So if u all remember i had to take a test today, i did and got a faint :bfp:, but def a bfp. I do wish my body wud stop dicking me about like this. ive to do another one in a week and if its still :bfp: ive to go in for tests.

On another note, barry'scousin's wife... I havent seen her in a few weeks and doubt ill see her before the wedding, ive heard shes got a bump. I hope i dont get upset. that shud be me. :cry:
Its not fair. Months of ttc and nothing, then 2 mcs. They didnt even mean to get pregnant.

Sorry for the whine just needed to write it.

Hiya honey - nope should hopefully be fine for tuesday!

Sory to hear about the test. Like Debs said I hope you get the negative when you test next week :hugs:

debs please don't feel like that, this is a totally different situation, I know how much you want another baby! It just hacks me off that one drunken night ends up in them with a perfect pregnancy. If only it was that easy for the rest of us!

and YAY lauz!

I'm sorry NuKe; I hope your body returns to normal soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"