The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Jeezus! ]Lol.

Im sooooo boredddd in this hospital dammit! My sis is bringing my nieces to visit tomro tho, yaye!

I have an ulcer on the end of my tongue and it fucking kills...

Tired, sore... we went to get some messages yesterday and I think the walk from the car to the shopping centre was too much so my cervix is wanting to explode today... trying to chill out [have been rooted to the sofa all day!] but it's not helped so far. I'm determined this child is staying in until after Linds' wedding!!

debs please don't feel like that, this is a totally different situation, I know how much you want another baby! It just hacks me off that one drunken night ends up in them with a perfect pregnancy. If only it was that easy for the rest of us!

It really upsets me sometimes about the circumstances of my own pregnancy. :( one of the ladies at my BF group literally was using no concraception for 10 years before she got pregnant...and I had some random ovulation and get pregnant. I never felt I was 'allowed' to enjoy being pregnant. My co-worker had just had IVF after trying for years and I found out I was pregnant before we knew the results of her embie transfere. I don't know how I'd have got through work if she hadn't been pregnant, seriously.

Ah nuke I never thought id wish someone a :bfn: but I hope you get one. Hope your keeping well eve, nice to see you back on again.
Ema dont feel like that, its not your fault you werent planning, we all love you & im sure your a wonderful mammy!!
:kiss: :hugs: :kiss:

(BTW: I have been stalking ladies but been on nightshift as last wee while :sleep:)

Majella - well done for given up smoking for over a month. That's fab! How're you feeling?

Pretty great actually!! I was just saying to hubby yesterday I dont even think about cigarettes any more. Better for TTCing as well, hubbys given up to cos he said he doesnt want to give me any wonky :spermy: :haha::haha:

my preg journal ___________________________________________________________________________\/

Gnu thread for general blabbings!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-m...chant-hotel-1st-july-2011-a.html#post11251208

Went to the breastfeeding support thing in Belfast today. As I was leaving I said "That was great - hopefully be here next year still feeding!" and it was met with the responce "Sure you'll be having another one by then"...

....No I won't :(

Is it really bad that I've actually discussed this with FOB? His response was "That will probably not happen", not the reaction of "That'll never happen WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I was expecting...

In other news I had a speculum today and it was horrible. And my gardener didn't come.

>.<

But you need many of the hugs too Lindsay. I feel guilty...I should just be grateful. EVEN if I was in a relationship and we were wanting kids then I couldn't get pregnant until my periods started again. Maybe i'm just trying to fill the OH hole or something?

I'd still rather see you pregnant than me Linds, hope you realise that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->