The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Meh. I woke up this morning with a big red sticky eye (as well as my Hubs). Had to take my contacts out and now have to wear my glasses today, which I hate. I feel oh so attractive. Not. Off out to get some ointment or something for the peeper. Gurn over. In the scheme of things I should not be whining!

How are all the lovely girlies theday? :hugs:

hosp today to see if shes put on some weight - if my size is anythin to go by she has GOT to have gained alot ;-) Nervous incase she hasnt- my son had stopped growing by this stage but i really really feel she has put on somethin and i'm not usually a positive thinker lol!

Sam that sounds gorgeous!!

I'm just uncomfortably pregnant still and enraged at my psychotic SIL! There is so much adrenaline in my system it's causing Atticus to have a party LOL

:haha:

Good luck majella!

lauzie cam round today, shes looovely. Gonna get on great with us all i reckon! Eve's sil verbally assaulted me!

OK.... so I need more details on this psychotic SIL who verbally abused Nuke!

Yup my SIL is a psycho!! It's nice to know that she's spreading the love too *rolls eyes*

LOL Debs!! She's insane... actually she really does have mental health problems but that's no excuse for her immature behaviour. She basically accused Linds of adding Chris on FB because she fancied him and couldn't get anyone else because she has self-esteem issues!! She then went on to call her a skank!!!
I had taken her off FB after Chris and I got engaged because she was bitching on the phone about how I'd have to save up my benefits for a wedding and wasn't it good that Chris gave me Patricia's engagement ring because we couldn't afford one. She constantly tries to get at me because she's insanely jealous especially of my relationship with Patricia. She's forever making snide remarks and the whole family kinda let it slide [it's understandable!] because of the kids because she would stop everyone seeing them out of spite. She sees Chris as HER little brother and has to "protect" him but her behaviour is just abnormal and the way she does stuff is bizarre. A while back she GOOGLED me and found stuff about my eating disorder and pics of me when I was really thin and started phoning Patricia saying about it and how she was worried about me and worried about what Chris was caught up in [the pictures were like 4 yrs old, I've been in recovery since just before I conceived Saraya] - Um weird STALKER!!! LOL

AHAHAHAHA I know right?! I think if it wasn't for the kids everyone would tell her where to go but she would actually stop family seeing them. The last time we went to visit them she had a go at me for trying for another baby [before we conceived Atticus] because Chris wasn't worked at the time, I said to her well he could have an amazing job and lose it while I was pregnant so what difference does it make?! She always makes wee comments like she'd phoned Patricia's phone and it was upstairs so I went up to answer it and of course was out of breath - hello pregnant running up stairs?! - and she was like what's wrong and I just said oh I just ran up the stairs being pregnant and all it kinda knocked the breath out of me and she was like "oh well I don't know how anyone copes with pregnancy you just complain about it all the time" etc etc She made fun of me at Christmas [bear in mind I was hospitalised on boxing day with HG!] for sitting down because I felt sick!!!! And yet she didn't labour naturally with any of hers because it was "just too sore" she went into hospital asking for an epi, and then told me I should have had one because if it's there why not use it. She smokes weed too, but only when the kids have gone to bed - cause that's so much better!!

Seriously I could say so fucking much about her and her craziness!!! I'd be here all day!! I think Linds put it best - "nutjob" :]

Well I had a lovely morning with lindsay and poppy! Amy seemed quite taken with the popster! lol!

Just thought I had amy away for her nap there, but she's up or round 2! :dohh:

yeah I've never seen Poppy actually play with another kid before!! :happydance: clearly we now have an excuse to meet up again lauz!!

ok here's the convo between the psycho and myself:

from her (bear in mind I had no clue who this person was!), totally random and out of the blue:
He is engaged and has a two year old. His fiancé is due to give birth in a matter of weeks. You like that? Low self esteem dear?

from me:
sorry what? who are you?
and who is this guy you are talking about???
Chris Boyce? Is that who you're on about?? LMAO. Oh you stupid stupid girl. I've never even met him. I'm good friends with his girlfriend and THEY ARE COMING TO MY WEDDING IN 22 DAYS. Fuck me, apparently adding someone as a friend on facebook means I fancy them? Seriously, get a life "love".

from her:
Love or sorry "Love" winding skanks up!

from me:
im a skank??? My god your ignorance is astounding. And you haven't wound me up, but you've given me a laugh you psycho!! Seriously, piss off back to your cave you troll.

Apology NOT accepted. Who do you think you are?? Seriously!

I just went to send her a message saying "no witty retort then, eh?" but she's not replied and blocked me :rofl:

O.O

WTF. I think my fav line is "Piss of back to your cave you troll".

Sam - My gardener is actually very attractive :p, he came today and I paid him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->