The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Sounds like you lot hav ebeen having fun in here,lol

Eva's buggy and walker came today im well pleased with them, ill post pics later

how is everyone?
x

Stresseeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd

Buggy
Brown and pink

Attachments

• DSC02092.jpg
    DSC02092.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
Eva in her walker, she love it, her feet are about an inch from touching the ground, so bit more growing and its ankle smashing time :dohh:

Attachments

• DSC02087.jpg
    DSC02087.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 0
Nuke not lon gtill the big day, have you got everything sorted?

pretty much everything is sorted... kind of :haha: starting to brick it now!!!

btw, just be careful of her wee legs if she can't reach the ground yet! if they are constantly stretching to walk on their wee tippy toes it can give them tight calves! same principle as a woman who wears massive heels all day :flower:

pretty much everything is sorted... kind of :haha: starting to brick it now!!!

btw, just be careful of her wee legs if she can't reach the ground yet! if they are constantly stretching to walk on their wee tippy toes it can give them tight calves! same principle as a woman who wears massive heels all day :flower:

Oh theres a wee thing you put down if they dont reach its a great idea, ill try get a pic of it x

HaHa!! Love the SIL story. They are bitches!! Mines the same & I think is worst when your OH is the little bro. Mine is the same age as me & DH is two years younger that me. She calls us 'the kids'!! So patronising!!!! Shes not married or has any kids. She lives with she BF (not engaged). Hes in the army making shit lots of money & she works for the police atm but is training to be a CSI.
Just cos I just work in a supermarket & DH is out of work atm she thinks she better.
Thank f**k she lives in Wales & I havent seen her in like a year. The phone calls are bad enough!!

Scarry thing is I have a little bro who I love to bits & I'm going to be a SIL some day!!! Nooooooooooooo! :cry:

Yeah, my little brother has been with his girlfriend for like 5 years so feel like I am sorta a SIL! I really like her, lovely girl (older than me xD) but sometimes she can be quite, not demanding as such, I suppose clingy is more the word. Stresses him out a bit, but most of the time they are fine. I see a very similar style of realtionship between them as my parents.

Turns out her mum is a member of la leche league. Thought that was interesting. Silas' Dad was breastfed till he was 18 months and my brothers GF breastfed for 24 months. So unusual, espiecally 20 odd years ago. They are literally the only people I know my age that were fed that long.

OOOOOO Apprentice is on <3

Just thought I'd share, my wee son is 'graduating' tomorrow from nursery! The nursery are holding a graduation day, I think he is even getting his own graduation cap lol can't believe how quick he is growing up :cry:

Been quite broody lately too :blush:

I've seen pics of nursery graduations! They are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! It's crazy, we are gonna blink and they'll be going off to uni :cry: Guess I just gotta keep having babies!!

Is the meet in Fri the 1st? I forget! Ive a scan on Tues so hope everything is ok!

Scary isn't it! Next it'll be Madison goin to nursery then I might decide to have another lol

Although a psychic told me that I will only have 2 kids - a boy and a girl, but I would like at least 1 more so I found that odd. I didn't have Madison at the time and she told me I'd be pregnant very soon (this was in march fell pregnant in july) and I'd have a girl, also I'll have a complicated birth and don't forget your notes....she was right about everything including forgetting the notes the day I went into labour and my oh having to drive the whole way back to get them!

yep the first liz!

that is weird amanda...

This is the wee thing you can attach to the bottom of the walker, great idea.

Attachments

• DSC02104.jpg
    DSC02104.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g