The Northern Ireland Crew!!

:thumbup: @ NuKe.

Happy 6 months to baby Eva! You share the same birthday with my wee nephew Rory, also 6 months. :kiss:.

I could murder some curry fried rice!! Silly bands are out tonight - so deliveries will prob take a year x

Yeah, Lisburn lot refused to deliver when there was a parade on. On one hand I guess they were losing custom, but on the other the streets were probably FULL of people buying chips.

:hugs: Nuke, glad that's all sorted. That's what I was trying to say when I said cheerio but words failed me. Couldn't work out a way to say 'Hope you get your BFN soon'. But so glad for you and it's one less thing for you not to worry about at the moment.

Only a few days between Silas and Eva so he will be 6 months on the 30th/1st. So big :(

Big boy today (in one of my fav nappies)

Attachments

• 132.jpg
    132.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3
I've a sneaky chinese take-away on the way right now! On my lonesome tonight so kids are in bed, goin stuff my face with salted chilli chicken & watch Black Swan, even though I am knackered and should go to bed now...but that would be a waste of blissful peace & quiet lol

I've a sneaky chinese take-away on the way right now! On my lonesome tonight so kids are in bed, goin stuff my face with salted chilli chicken & watch Black Swan, even though I am knackered and should go to bed now...but that would be a waste of blissful peace & quiet lol

black swan is fucking awesome.

Will Black Swan scare me? I keep almost getting it :p

No human centipedes in it or anything?

O goodness, that human centipede thing was just sick. :sick:

My next LoveFilm disc is Black Swan. Can't wait!

hahahaha!! black swan is excellent. not scary (i didnt think so neway!) some pretty full-on lesbo action though! :thumbup:

human centipede was hilarious!!!

I haven't seen black swan yet - maybe see if we can rent it out tonight.

Human Centipede I am now dying to see after the thread about it!! Is it really that bad? x

It's not scary at all. I just thought "white kind of sick f**ker sits down and thinks all that through, then makes a film about it?!" Then I thought "and what kind of sick f**ker wants to act as the big, naked, lets all be taped to someone else's ass, human centipede".
:sick:

I didn't get to watch Black Swan last night after all, spent too much time on the laptop so just went to bed, but I'll definitely watch it later if it's meant to be good!

Human Centipede was disgusting :sick: I thought the ending was crap though. I watched I Spit On Your Grave the other night it was awful to watch, but couldn't help watching anyway lol

It's not scary at all. I just thought "white kind of sick f**ker sits down and thinks all that through, then makes a film about it?!" Then I thought "and what kind of sick f**ker wants to act as the big, naked, lets all be taped to someone else's ass, human centipede".
:sick:

Pretty much was my opinion. I fail to understand how an actor can be THAT desperate. The budget definately wasn't worth their while. I liked the explanation of how they came up with the idea though.

Silas' first tooth has JUST come through :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->