The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Yay for the toothpeg! :happydance:

Right girls - I posted this in the toddler section, but you girls would prob know best. Amy has a temp of 39.5 - is this really bad? What should I do? xx

Yay for the toothpeg! :happydance:

Right girls - I posted this in the toddler section, but you girls would prob know best. Amy has a temp of 39.5 - is this really bad? What should I do? xx

I would give calpol to bring the temp down, if it gets to 40 I'd ring the dalriada doctor. How is she? Vomiting or diarrhoea? :hugs:

Thanks honey!She's had a wee touch of diarrhea, and has been very whingy today. She just fell asleep there, so will give her calpol when she wakes up and see if it comes down xx

Awww poor Amy :(

Can't really offer any advice so just sending :hugs: x

There has been a bug going about, Madison had it about a month ago it was awful :( all she did was sleep constantly. She had one night of vomiting then diarrhoea for about 5 days straight, had to just keep giving her plenty of fluids. Luckily her temp was always around 37 or 38, thank god for calpol & nurofen! Alex, me & OH had it one after another a few months back...never want to go through that again :loo:

Hope she feels better soon x

There has been a bug going about, Madison had it about a month ago it was awful :( all she did was sleep constantly. She had one night of vomiting then diarrhoea for about 5 days straight, had to just keep giving her plenty of fluids. Luckily her temp was always around 37 or 38, thank god for calpol & nurofen! Alex, me & OH had it one after another a few months back...never want to go through that again :loo:

Hope she feels better soon x

Thanks honey!

Funny you should mention that, she was vomiting last week and then had a bit of diarrhea on and off for the past week, maybe it is just a wee bug taking hold. Just took her temp there and it was 38.4, but then again she was wriggling about that much I couldn't get an accurate read out. I really must invest in one of the thermometers that go in their ear x

The thought of human centipede....... :sick:

Might forget about lunch for a wee bit

omg. what a fucking night. poppy woke at half twelve and decided it was running about mental and playing time. :dohh: eventually got her back to sleep around 3 and she woke again for the day at 5.30- barrys away tonight so im praying to god she sleeps through! i dont even mind if she wakes up, just as long as she ins't in the same mood!!! she was a wee darlin, giggling at everything so as shattered as i was, i cudnt be annoyed!!

That's crazy lindsay o.o - know exactly what you mean about not being able to be annoyed. 3am wake or so and a big gummy smile and I just don't mind!

Hope you get a big nap at some stage and that she'll be better for you tonight. Poppy is so awesome :D

We went to our 1st, 1st birthday party today! (if that makes sense) And during the celebrations my friend's little girl Zara got her first tooth too! Hehehe was a bit mad.

Where has everyone gone? Or are most of us saving the craic for Friday?

I'm still recovering my energy... can hardly read the forum because I'm still so tired my eyes are turning inwards!

I've been sick. horribly horribly sick. :cry:

noooooooooooooooooooooo kat whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hi ladies Ive been quiet cos Ive been busy getting my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/th_P1010609.jpg
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/th_P1010608.jpg
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/th_P1010606.jpg

Thanks ladies I feel so lucky & blessed as we only bd'd 3 times this cycle & only once was proper baby making sex the other times was just for fun! :blush:
It just feels so unreal atm. Havent told anyone except DH & you ladies. Have to keep it a secret from family atm as its going to be a sore point for some ppl. So I was just dieing to tell someone!!!! :happydance:

I've been sick. horribly horribly sick. :cry:

noooooooooooooooooooooo kat whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

we are going to dunsirk to scatter my wee granny ashes on the farm she grew up on... its gotta be friday cos its the only day that remotely suits us all so i have to miss the tea party. gutted. and i lost a tenner earlier. today is a shite day!

cngrats majella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->