The Northern Ireland Crew!!

aw :( but i obviously understand! rite u need to gimme ur addy then so i can post ur present :dohh:

:kiss::happydance::flower: Congratulations, Majella! A happy and healthy nine months to you!

Kat, I'm gutted you can't come. I was really looking forward to all your weddingy gossip, but totally understand that family comes first. :hugs:

Huge congratulations majella :happydance:

Sorry to hear you can't make it on friday kat!

I've just been busy with Amy who's been sick all weekend - the joys!

Congrats Majella!!! and :hugs: Kat :(

Im still going on Friday up to now, but this morning/all day sickness is killing me :(

Congrats Majella! Hope everything goes smoothly for you :happydance:

Im still going on Friday up to now, but this morning/all day sickness is killing me :(

Hey, Luna! Bun-tastic carbs are good for morning sickness! I craved school-dinner style cake and custard when I was pregnant with Calvin...seemed to help for a wee while if I remember rightly :thumbup: Failing that, beef Monster Munch and chicken and mushroom Pot Noodles(!!!) with Ellen and peaches and Mars Bars with Ben.

:haha: i was all about the wotsits and strawberry laces!

I was Salt and Vinegar crisps (anything but tayto :haha:) and Galaxy Caramel. Together. Out of the crisp bag. :blush:

Hey, Luna! Bun-tastic carbs are good for morning sickness! I craved school-dinner style cake and custard when I was pregnant with Calvin...seemed to help for a wee while if I remember rightly :thumbup: Failing that, beef Monster Munch and chicken and mushroom Pot Noodles(!!!) with Ellen and peaches and Mars Bars with Ben.

This is me this time!!! With Amy it was ice lollies x

I find something one day, then the nexy day I cant keep it down! Was chicken soup, supernoodles and readybrek last week, now cant look at them! Polly Pineapple ice lollies are helping,but Im up in letterkenny and cant find them! Im craving mcdonalds chips, but cant get brought any til 9pm :( Id rather just be sick than have this constant sick feeling. Im NEVER drinking again after I have the baby, I cudnt face a hangover :rofl: Scan tomro tho! :happydance:

This is me this time!!! With Amy it was ice lollies x

:pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"