The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I always bruise loads too, tho my veins are abit too gpod and takes ages to stop bleeding wen she takes the needle out!

Just sorting the house for my weekend visitors for Pride on Sat, cant wait now!!

Speccccccccy...

You planning on co-sleeping? Or would you like my crib? I'll just take it back when you're done with it and sell it then - need to get this boy into his own room and it's taking up too much space!

Away in England atm again, Silas is being good but it's a total upheaval of everything. We went to a butterfly house today in Jimmy's Farm, it was lovely :D

Congrats on gorgeous babies!!! They are like buses...3 came at once!

I wud hav bought ur crib :( lol

i have wayy too much stuff in already, its madness!

It's getting to you be the problem Liz anyway, as neither of us drive :p

But Speccy is down my way you see ;)

I have awful veins on that subject. Seriously. 4 attempts before they got me on the IV the first time :(

Big congrats Loui and Sammy, well done girls!

Congratulations Loui & Sammy! All these gorgeous babies & scan piccies are making me soooooo broody! I was feeding my friends newborn the other day and thought, you know I could do this all again rightly, I must be mad thinkin about a 3rd already :wacko: still tryin to get my figure back over a year later!

Apparently I've big juicy veins, the midwife was inserting a iv for antibiotics after I had Madison she was practically licking her lips lol

Ooh Torchwood is on I'm off to watch :)

Hey Emy, I'm too scared to fully co-sleep but would love a co-sleeping cot. I'm desperate for a Bednest - they are so cute! But very expensive, and I'm not sure I can justify it. I've found a similar thing on eBay for less than half the price and am investigating it. Do you have a co-sleeper? It's really kind of you to think of me :flower:

I'm afraid not, it's just a standard white swinging crib. Did him up until about 4 months, then had him in the cot but in my room. He is sleeping SO much better here in England in his own room. 7pm till 6.30am with a single wake. Sooo much better.

I think co-sleeping is amazing, but I just don't trust it. I would be frightened of never getting them out of the bed! And when he was tiny I was terrifed of having him in with me. between 4 and 5 months he would often sleep in with me in the morning or if he woke up too much. Now he just grins at me and pulls my pillow and my hair and then huffs cause he wants to get up! No more sneaky Mummy sleep!

And you're very sweet! Just nice to have another person in Lisburn who does the whole natrual mama thing. And I'm always here if you need support etc :)

can i just say.....

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHGHGHGH:LS:Oim;asoinaipsudsiuncvisbucsidASOXJASDIUCBNASIPUDCBSIDCBZ;SIXNA;OSDINCASIUBFVSILFUCB N;ASOICNASPIUDCHNSDIJCBNIaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That will be all for now lol....

You're really kind - thank you so much. I really appreciate your offer, but I do have my heart set on a co-sleeper - I've read lots into it and just think it would suit us really well. I'm like a kid once I decide I want something :roll: . That's great that Silas is sleeping well on his own - hopefully it goes as well once you get home. So many people have trouble with the transition, so well done to him!

Are you from England? Me too! We should definitely meet up sometime - maybe when I finish work and have the buba, or when I need some cloth nappy tuition!

I'm exactly the same - think i'd consider a bedside extension crib thing if I have another - for the first wee while at least. Whenever you wake up and they aren't awake sometimes it takes ages just to hear them breathing...I had the crib right up against my bed. Now he sleeps soundly and freaks me out o_O, I just don't hear him so it's better to have him separate now me thinks - stops me worrying.

Yeeees I'm an import from Suffolk, been here 8 years now so I like to claim that i'm Anglo-Irish. Yes, my census forms will back me up!

:hugs: Kat&Ruby :)

Good afternoon Ladies

It is very quite in here of late

I have VERY exciting news :happydance:

OH & I were going to wait until Nov to start TTC again but after a talk last night we decided that all the little cons that we were holding of for were there before I lost Baby Simpson & we were perfectly happy & excited

We started from last night as I read online it is best to start 2 or 3 days before your ovulating (I only know i'm ovulating from tomorrow thanks to a little gadget on my Blackberry ) I'm not going to be using the pee on stick to check or anything for now as we have been lucky to get pregnant the first month of trying the last two times

I have been feeling like I had lost my spark for a while & I know nothing will ever replace my lost baby but I feel something this morning I haven't felt in a while !!!

I guess we will be doing alot of :sex: over the next few days then it will be the dreaded TWW (dramatic music )

I started to take my Mother to be vitamins this morning & will be exchanging my wine for apple juice at the weekend

Hope everyone is well

:dust:

LaurGil that's great news you have decided to ttc again :dust: I had a read into your journal sorry to hear you lost your LO :hugs:

I didn't get offered a d&c when I had a miscarriage they let me go home and miscarry naturally, neither did they offer to take tests or anything to tell me why I miscarried. This is actually distressing me right now because I didn't have a clue at the time and feel awful thinking about it now.

Does anyone else know of the procedure when you miscarry naturally, sorry if this is too sensitive for anyone, it's has always been at the back of my mind and nobody has ever talked to me about it before.

LaurGil sorry to hear of your loss, best of luck ttc :thumbup:

Pinkpanda sorry about your mc also. I had one 2 years ago, it was early at just 6 weeks, mine was natural too. By the time I got an internal scan at hospital there was nothing left so I didn't have to be offered a D&C. Even though it happened early on it was so devastating. I wasn't offered any tests or anything but maybe because my mc was already complete. :hugs:

They check to see if anything is left behind on ur scan, and if not they dont do anymore, just let it happen naturally at home. I didnt need a D&C with any of my 6, it just depends how far on u were etc and how well ur body is coping with it all. If you mean tests to see why it happened, they wont do any until you've lost 3, which I think is ridiculous. I finally had tests after my 6th and everything came back normal, just 'bad luck' apparently.

Hey girls - no posts today so I'm gonna give a wee update on what's happening with me. I'm pretty surprised by all this but am happy with my choices and generally just happy all round.

I'm on a love-cloud at the moment with my BF, like actually have never been in such a good relationship before o_O. Just not used to someone actively wanting to do things to make me happy. He thinks I'm beautiful :blush:, has written me poems, takes an interest in things that interest me, our opinions are basically the same on everything. He actually gets me - I can't believe my luck.
The list goes on, I don't have the words to say how I'm feeling - there isn't a way to sum up how awesome he is :cloud9:.

Think the deal clincher was when we were talking about nerdy stuff when he was round last night and somehow I ended up playing my pokemon blue on my gameboy colour at 1am in bed with him just watching. I'm not sure what I'm getting at but it feels just so right, and I feel so silly for not seeing it before!

I thought there were issues, so i've been very upfront about the fact that I don't really want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want anymore children - because I definately do. He was pretty sure he didn't but could never have said never since he didn't know if he'd ever find someone he wanted to have a family with.

Truth is, before I met him I really was starting to think about possible TTC with a donor or even talking my FOB into helping. I'd love to have slightly less than 2 years between babies, I'm ludicriously happy with Silas and it would be amazing to do the whole thing again but with someone involved and supporting me - to be a proper family. I do know I could cope without if I had too - but I don't have to anymore.

Well, long story short at the moment we may start NTNP in December, certainly if my feelings are the same then I can't see any reason why not to. It's what I want and he's quite sure he does too :)

Just never thought this would ever happen - :happydance:, possibly TTC 2012!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->