The Northern Ireland Crew!!

But you are Liz :) and you're second tri!

And Laura - super congrats on your new daughter :cloud9:

lauzie84 Did the sweep do anything for u?? I hear it doesnt work for some pple!

Anyone got any skull theories? 13+4!

Looking to the side, sucking its thumb,then kicking is legs

Its so weird that theres actually a baby in there lol. Still feels like its sumone elses pictures etc!

Attachments

• 2011-08-04 21.09.15.jpg
    2011-08-04 21.09.15.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2011-08-04 11.53.04.jpg
    2011-08-04 11.53.04.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2011-08-04 09.06.47.jpg
    2011-08-04 09.06.47.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 4
Aww your scan pics are really good! I don't know anything about the skull theory gender thing, both my scans looked the same to me, although now that I think about it Madison's skull did seem more petite/fine when compared to Alex's.

I know what you mean, when I was pregnant with Alex and seen his wee legs kicking about it felt so surreal I had a baby inside me, I left the hospital with the feeling I'd left him in there lol, iykwim? Even up until my last few weeks being pregnant I still kept thinking I'm goin to wake up soon, this is all a dream! Well the moment he was placed on my chest was the best REAL feeling in the world.

I'll never forget his wee wrinkly face looking up at me, I would just sit and stare for hours thinking 'Is he actually mine?' lol & still do when I look at my two! How did I create 2 beautiful human beings :smug:

wanabe mum - I also went to the Mater with my two & both times at my full term appointments I had sweeps. With my first it was 2 days before my edd & I went into labour on my due date! The second time I was 40+2 & had my daughter at 41+1 lol I think every pregnancy is different, good luck:flower:

I had 3 sweeps and nothing worked for me, I'd probably still be in the delivery suite if LO had his way :haha:

I reallyyy dont like the sound of a sweep! Painful! Im dreading internals :s

Aw Lunabean I didn't find them that bad to be honest, just as well :haha:. definitely no worse than a smear. My husband was there when they broke my waters and he nearly had to be helped from the room he was so stressed, I was like WFT?

Hi ladies hope everyone is keeping well. Just thought I share my little scan pic with you all. It was supposed to be a 12wk scan but I knew I was earlier than that as I have very long cycles, so Im now offically 10wks with a new due date 7th March. The wee bean was doing summer sault & the nurse even commented on how active it was. DH is still confused as to why I cant feel it tho. Heartbeat very strong too. Oh & only one baby which me & DH are very pleased about!! :thumbup:

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/P1010684.jpg

Great scan pics Luna Bean and Majella! Luna I'm guessing boy by the skull just looks very like DS's scan pic but that's all I'm going on! I had a sweep with DS on my due date, even though I was 3cm then he was still 6 days late! It wasn't painful just a bit uncomfy, but the (male) doc who did it was very quick and seemed to know what he was doing.. even if it didn't work!

Congrats on the scan pics girls!!
Anyone else been completely pissed off by that rain?! I've found Amy soooo much hard work when she's stuck indoors!
anyone any nice plans for today? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->