The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Working today (booooo!) but then off for a fortnight. Can't flipping wait!

Boooo!! Working on a sunday should be banned! lol!

Happy 12 weeks by the way :happydance: xxx

Happy 12 weeks!!

We're going to the aquarium today and Folk museum tomoro, but maybe swop since its such a nice day today!

Exciting 10 week piccy :happydance: and Laura, although I don't yet have a toddler I understand your concerns! Ek! Make 'em run around like mad things outside :)

hiya,

can i join you's please.

im jill, living in belfast. have 2 gorgeous children. 6yr old son and 4 yr old daughter and im 22 weeks pregnant with baby no.3.. going to the ulster hospital.

looking forward to getting to know you all

Welcome Jill!

Well I ended up in mothercare yesterday looking at double buggies :dohh: I'm so confused. This whole 2 under 2 is stressful! lol x

Welcome Jill!

Well I ended up in mothercare yesterday looking at double buggies :dohh: I'm so confused. This whole 2 under 2 is stressful! lol x

when lily was born lewis was only 18 months, i got mcclarens side by side buggy. i thought it was brilliant cause you could lie baby flat from birth and it was reasonable light having both in it..

thankfully my 2 will be 6 and 4 when this baby comes along. but its nice having them close in age.

when lily was born lewis was only 18 months, i got mcclarens side by side buggy. i thought it was brilliant cause you could lie baby flat from birth and it was reasonable light having both in it..

thankfully my 2 will be 6 and 4 when this baby comes along. but its nice having them close in age.

I'll prob just go for a side by side too xx

Welcome Jill!

Hi Jill and welcome! I'm going to the Ulster again for this baby - had DS there August last year!

Lauzie we got a Phil and Ted's hammerhead, it's a four wheeler. I like it because it's not too wide and not as bulky as some tandems, but I can see how a maclaren double would be simpler and lighter to lug about. It is a minefield though!

Don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but Vicky { Brezzer } has had her baby boy!
Kinlee Richard Wilmot 8lb 2oz
14-08-2011, 8:26

Congratulations! x

Lauzie we got a Phil and Ted's hammerhead, it's a four wheeler. I like it because it's not too wide and not as bulky as some tandems, but I can see how a maclaren double would be simpler and lighter to lug about. It is a minefield though!

I'm just going to wait until closer to the time, as Amy now seems to like walking everywhere:thumbup: So I'll make a decision at 7/8 months x

Congrats Vicky :D!!!! And hi Leah! I LOOOOVE YOUR PIC OF LINZI with the PS3 controller :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->