The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hi Leona :flower:

Dear god I had a day of it yesterday. FIL was rushed to hospital and is now in intensive care in an induced coma. He had an anuerysm(sp?) in his heart that exploded and they had to operate there and then. He's going to be critical for the next while, but they've said it's a miracle he came through the op. Was crawling into bed at like 2:30 this morning. It's days like today I wish I liked coffee :coffee: xx

Hi Leona :flower:

Dear god I had a day of it yesterday. FIL was rushed to hospital and is now in intensive care in an induced coma. He had an anuerysm(sp?) in his heart that exploded and they had to operate there and then. He's going to be critical for the next while, but they've said it's a miracle he came through the op. Was crawling into bed at like 2:30 this morning. It's days like today I wish I liked coffee :coffee: xx

oh that's awful.. i really hope he is ok :hug:

Thanks Girls!! :kiss:

I went up with OH yesterday and they have him breathing by himself now, so fingers crossed x

That sounds positive :hugs:, OH holding up ok too? x

So far so good thanks honey. He's had a few wobbly moments, which I'm sure are to be expected, but on the whole he's keeping positive xx

Am I right that someone on here was looking for a bednest? (Speccy maybe?) I remember being curious and googling it, they look brill! Anyway, there is a bnber selling one in the buy and sell section although she is from London she said she will consider posting it here is the link https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/717460-bednest-original-white-version.html :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your FIL Lauzi :hugs: hope he gets better soon

Lauzie that's awful about your fil, I hope he recovers soon :hugs:

Welcome Leona!

So sorry about your FIL lauzie, but glad to hear he is improving a little :hugs:

Am I right that someone on here was looking for a bednest? (Speccy maybe?) I remember being curious and googling it, they look brill! Anyway, there is a bnber selling one in the buy and sell section

Awww thanks for thinking of me pinkpanda! We gave up on the Bednest though and got a co-sleeping cot off eBay last week for only £80 - we put it up this weekend and are really pleased with it - so exciting! Still love the Bednest though - I saw that post this morning and was like :dohh:

cant wait for the birth of my son...
hope these next 9 weeks fly by!!

Thanks girls - he was moved into the high dependency unit today from intensive care, but seems to actually be worse now. Just having to take it one day at a time.

NuKe was saying about possibly having a meet at the big into baby show....anyone up for it? x

cant wait for the birth of my son...
hope these next 9 weeks fly by!!

i'm sure you're so excited! keep yourself busy and it will fly in

lauzie, will say a wee prayer for your FIL, hope u and hubby holding up ok.

when is the big into baby show on? is it in the kings hall?

I'd be up for that providing it's not the week that i'm expecting to be looking after puppies AGAIN. Wasn't it early october last year?

:hugs: Laura x

nope its the 10th and 11th sep, so next weekend! and yep in the kings hall. barry's cousin and his wife... i asked them a few weeks ago if they wanted to go and i havent heard anything back but his cous is coming to help us move tonight so ill ask him and if they arent going (probable) ill let ya's know!

https://www.kingshall.co.uk/event/detail/f2a67acb-5db0-48b1-bafa-2dfae644d846

Yep! I've downloaded my discount ticket already! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"