The Northern Ireland Crew!!

oh yay! will be nice to meet u majella!!!

Thanks Nuke it will be nice to meet you too!! Are you going on saturday or sunday?
Me & DH & my cousin whos also pregnant are trying to make it on the saturday if I can get off work.

Have a feeling that's when Kevin's away in Germany for his brother's wedding - but if he's about he'll come down with me and if not just me and Silas :D

Be great to see you all again :)

saturday i think! wud be nice to meet kev emma!

Have a feeling that's when Kevin's away in Germany for his brother's wedding - but if he's about he'll come down with me and if not just me and Silas :D

Be great to see you all again :)

Be nice to meet you Emma! :flower:

I shall hold judgement on whether I'll be there or not. Had another fainting fit in asda today so thinking I'm maybe best off not chancing a "busy" day. :hissy:

I shall hold judgement on whether I'll be there or not. Had another fainting fit in asda today so thinking I'm maybe best off not chancing a "busy" day. :hissy:

Ah poor you that must be awful :hug:

Fooking annoying. :lol: I had the "dream" pregnancy last time. Think this little monster is making me pay for it! :haha:

i hadnt even heard about the event at kings hall. is it usualy good? x

Aw thats crap :( Ive fainted tescos twice, took sumone ages to come help me the 2nd time, but they thought I was drunk! So much for it getting easier in 2nd tri!

We're goin to the baby show too, on the Sat I think!

Booked my private gender scan for Monday cus Im so impatient and the 29th seemed ages away lol. Cant wait!!

right so who's def up for it???

I'm out. Fooking fainted after walking up the stairs today. :wacko: Drinking lots in case it's dehydration (though it couldn't be since I'm drinking like a [non-alcoholic] fish anyway!). Don't know what else to do. :shrug:

Oh dear debs :( this babs isn't making life easy!

My doc said to drink lucozade incase its low blood sugar, cus I near faint every morning before Ive eaten, maybe try that a day? Said she doesnt normally recommend it, but I wasnt too bad this morning! These pesky babies!

Does anyone know wat I can take for a cold? Paracetemol.isnt helping! Tried warming pure orange and adding honey and cloves but aint helping. The 'helpful' woman in Boots said 'It shud only last 7-14 days, but you cant take anything'. Thanks for that! I usually have hot whiskey and cloves lol.

can u not take beechams? Debs make sure u bloody take it easy! Ru ok after ur fall???

That woman in Boots said nothing cept paracetemol!

im not in! baby shows are my idea of hell, i went once, and N>E>V>E>R again!!!

debs.. i feel your pain! i fainted all the time when i was preggers with Ruby, its not half embarrassing when its in public lol. i fainted in the vets one day, the receptionist tried to catch me from the other side of the counter, but grabbed my sleeves and i slithered out of my jumper, and woke up in my bra on the floor surrounded by people and cats and dogs! the shame!

liz, you cant take ANY sort of decongestant when pregnant, so im afraid paracetamol is your limit!

Rubys been much better the last few days thankfully, but managed to fall today on MILs driveway and cut her head, and has a matching 'egg' lol :-(

Hmmm Kat...I half want to ask, and really don't want to ask...what happened at the babyshow you went too??? o.o

Ah I'm fine! Thankfully I had made it up the stairs and round the corner so just landed on flat "ground". Just flipping inconvenient. :haha:

:blush: Kat. Embarassing moment that was for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->