The Northern Ireland Crew!!

We had a beautiful baby girl, Maeve, yesterday at 7.55am, 8lb 13oz! Had a sweep on wed and was 4cm dilated, woke up at 4am yesterday with contractions, when we got to the Ulster at 6am I was 9cm! It was a water birth, just gas and air. So glad it was a quick one and she's perfect! Pics to follow sometime!

Wow! Massive congratulations on the birth of Maeve (lovely name)...sounds just like my birth experience with Ellen, born in the pool in the Ulster too. Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your new wee girl. Look forward to some pics!

XXX

I insist we have a meet soon. Or else...errr...I'll meet up with myself. Or something...:wacko:

Aww congrats!! Cant wait for pix!!!!

RIGHT someone organise a meet before I turn into a whale and am housebound!!!! Or the snow comes and we're all housebound,,Im taking bets as to what happens first!!

I reckon snow...give it a couple of weeks and it'll be back again!

Congrats on your gorgeous baby girl Josie :D! Can't wait to see pictures.

Dragonfly is around Warrenpoint I think Courtney.

Samantha, you never know when it'll happen ;). My friend is annouced she's gonna think about babies after two more implants when her current one ends. I'm gonna hold her to it hehehe

Meet yes please please please! I'll come meet you Sam and I wanna meet Miss Ellen too!

Great news Josie congratulations!!! Welcome to the world baby Maeve xx

dragonfly?? How did u get un-banned?!

Congrats josie! How do u pronounce maeve? 'Meeve'? Pls excuse my ignorance!

We had a beautiful baby girl, Maeve, yesterday at 7.55am, 8lb 13oz! Had a sweep on wed and was 4cm dilated, woke up at 4am yesterday with contractions, when we got to the Ulster at 6am I was 9cm! It was a water birth, just gas and air. So glad it was a quick one and she's perfect! Pics to follow sometime!

WEll done she is gorg, A baby boy and now a girl what a perfect wee family. Hope your both doing ok x

Thanks for congratulations girls! Nuke it's pronounced Mayve if that makes sense. She is a wee beauty, can't believe we're back to the tiny baby stage - she was awake most of last night! Odhrán is huge next to her!

Ok, meet up before Halloween? Thats when it starts getting cold and we dont want wee babies out in the freezing!

Hi girls - sorry I've been MIA for a while! Got gas fitted in our house 2 weeks ago today and my poor house has been a tip ever since. Also trying to get accomodation sorted for FIL as he's due out of his restbite place soon. Oh and to top it all off I have a babby who's sick with the cold :dohh:

LaurGil - Just noticed you're expecting - huge congratulations :kiss:

Mirror Image and Samantha_ - A very big welcome!! I'm Laura and from Newtownabbey.

Dragonfly - welcome back :flower:

JosieM - huge congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! That was one quick birth :thumbup: Can't wait to see pics xxx

I'm def up for a meet girls - have a bit more time now! Is it still going to be a wed? Where shall we go? xxx

Wednesday the 12th or 19th? Mookie World? Kinda wanna go to mookie world.

But I don't really mind, just wanna say hi to you guys. I will start a thread for it and organise it properly if enough people can make either of those dates?

I've a hospital appt on 12th - so 19th would suit me best. Remind me again - is mookie world the one in lisburn? x

No, near the ice bowl.

Would be really cheeky of me to make you all come to Lisburn :haha:

...unless you'd like to :o? ;)

don't know why i was thinking lisburn then :dohh: Yeah sounds good to me. Would have to arrange a lift with his lordship, but don't think that'd be a prob x

I wont be able to make it up that far! I have 2 older ones that would need picked up from school

What time do the others get out of school LA? A morning meet might be an option?

if its within the next couple of weeks i wont be able to make it id say, took me 3 hours to get out of bed today :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->