The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Congratulations Josie! Maeve is a lovely name.

I still think I might be lucky enough to catch the next meet on maternity leave :haha:

Don't want you nukin' pukin' over us all anyway. So naaaa.

That picture of Poppy in your DP is hilarious :haha:

Hey, well that's me back from salou!

Congratulations Josie :flower:

Welcome newcomers :hi:

How's all the pregnant ladies keeping?:baby:

Well I had good holiday considering I missed my 2 children ALOT! I thought the holiday was a chance for me to have a little break but couldn't relax or enjoy myself everytime I seen other babies and kids I wanted to cry and was usually in tears anyway when the oh sent me a text :cry: I ended up stressed over a few days after I had an argument with some dick on facebook when I confronted her for having a 'friendly banter' with my OH well to me there's a big difference between banter and effing FLIRTING!! Well that's facebook out the window now, will be sticking to friendly babyandbump from now on, I don't need people like that around me atm (just a litte rant there sorry!) I actually thought I was over reacting for a while, what would any of you girls do if another girl was chatting and private chatting on facebook to your OH right under your nose?

Not sure if I can make it to this meet I'm moving within the next few weeks so more stress...great :dohh: May not be able to make it to any meet that is too far away either unfortunately with my son being at school.

:flower:

I duno how I managed that last meet, Im still sick most days!

Id be more annoyed at OH for leting it continue than some random girl! My ex used to add ppl amd fb chat them and I went mad. The other person has no loyalties to u, but ur OH does!!

Exactly right lunabean, I'd said to him alot over the past few months that I wasn't comfortable with it but yeah he still let it continue on and off, it still gets to me because he deleted all the private chat history and everything!! I said to him have you something to hide? but he denies it, I've seen all the private chat it was nothing overly bad, nothing dirty more keeping each other going but in my opinion you don't go round private chatting to other peoples partners, so while I was away he & his cousin were keeping this girl goin on public facebook but I reckon they were also private chatting because thats when all the chat history disappeared. My OH is a dick and stresses me right out :cry:

When i told him I didn't like it his replies were 'she keeps chatting to me' or 'go and say to her then!' or 'I'll delete my facebook if thats what you want' :grr: most times he did ignore her and be blunt instead of having a conversation but he still carried on with it now and again, I don't know why it gets to me soo much:shrug:

tbh I wouldn't mind really! i trust him 1000000%. unless there was blatant sexually explicit stuff goin on. but i have his password anyway so i dont think hes that stupid haha

I didn't mind at first but then she got a bit obsessed and would comment under almost every post he made and constantly on chat trying to talk to him, I see this girl everyday when I'm dropping my son off to school and she lives in the next street from us yet she would barely give me the time of day. Also hints were dropped about going for a drink sometime (aye dead on love!) he called her dicklips in the most recent status, a bit inappropriate I think, and something about 'bottom' which she kept goin on and on about 'what do you mean by bottom? hehehe' he even said to her after she left kisses that I didn't like it and her reply was 'sure she won't see it what are you worried for' :saywhat::gun: that's when I confronted her and told her to back off. I don't think she wants to jump into bed with him or anything (well I bloody hope not) I'm just not comfortable with any of it :shrug: maybe that's just me, I kind of feel like they're making a dick out of me.

If your not comfortable then that should be the bottom line. It doesn't matter if something is going on or not. Thee respect should be there from him to appease your feelings.

hey all, sorry ive been MIA for a while, having a bit of a shitty time at the minute but think that the end is in sight now... have we arranged a meet yet?

Aww PinkPanda :(

I wouldn't have any issues with the talking because I trust him and I know he's not something he would do, but it's not the same - it was an issue and really bothering me then I wouldn't stay with him. But i've been the one on the other side and when my ex lost interest in me or ignored me I would spend a lot of time online flirting with anyone who'd pay me any attention. Sadly, a lot of those men were in relationships or had children :-/, I wouldn't do it now and I feel bad that I did it then.
And for me, it took a long time but it did escalate. It started with throwaway flirting, but then there was webcams, a few were interested in meeting up. I did end up having a fling with a guy at work but after that all the online stuff stopped.

Bit of a confession there, but that was my experience and it seems very dodgy that he lets these women flirt away with him. If the chats aren't that bad he's probably deleting them because he's frightened you'll think they're worse than they are?

Thanks emydra, that probably is why he deleted them maybe with me on his back all the time he thought deleting them was easier? I find it hard to trust him now and its putting strain on our relationship big time. A few years ago I would have trusted him 100% but then I got pregnant with Madison he seemed to stop caring, didn't go to her 12 week scan, deleting his texts and constantly lying, it just got worse from then on, the past 2 years have been the hardest of my life I'm glad I have my 2 children to keep me together. I've tried to leave him countless times but we always get back together hoping things would change, that's yet to happen. We'll be together 11 years soon and sometimes think we are more friends than a couple. Glad I can vent a little here and write things down it makes things a bit more clear :flower:

You are always welcome to do that :hugs:, one of the great thinks about BnB.

Me.and my ex ended the same way, there was an age gap and I didnt like going out as much as her, but she wud go out alot and dance and flirt with people and get their numbers 'to be friendly' but would then text them alot and also confessed wen we split in Jan that she'd been talking to a girl online and had arranged to meet up but didnt at the last minute, and I knew nothing about it!! But of course all this was my fault cus I was too focused on ttc. And to top it all off, we split cus she didnt wana settle down, yet started a relationship and moved in with one of our friends who I used to go mad at her texting 24/7 (who was in a 4 year relationship at the time wen they text/skyped all the time!)

I think u both need to have a proper talk, maybe he just likes the attention, but it cud be more than that and its better to know now rather than later!

i agree with liz, men are pretty stupid a lot of the time and a girl (pretty or not) massaging his ego... of course hes gonna like it! but having read what u said panda, i think its unnacceptable. i dont think they are making a dick out of u but this girl clearly thinks u wer born yesterday. have u asked him to just block her?

sick as a fucking daaaaaaaaawg

Welcome back pinkpanda :flower: Glad you had a lovely holiday xx

Nuke - I feel your pain!! It will hopefully pass!! Plenty of ice lollies will hopefully do the trick.

NIFirsttimer - sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough time - hope you're ok xxx

My whole house is loaded with the cold. :sick: So taking pity on myself and feeling sorry for myself. The ironing is going to meet me at the front door soon - but I don't care - I'm sick! lol x

I never iron, I just give it a wee shake, unless its reallyyy bad lol.

ditto liz!! the only thing i iron is proper shirts! lauz i have 2 bumper boxes of polly pineapples in my freezer :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->