The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I usually iron as I go along, I once seen someone doing the ironing in their front garden when it was a sunny day:wacko: - I absolutely hate putting clothes away! Probably because I let it pile up for too long before I eventually HAVE to put it away:roll: :haha:

Polly pineapples and pear picking porkys are the way forward! :haha:

Oh I wish I could get away with not ironing - even though I tumble dry everything these days they still need ironed. Oh and pinkpanda - putting away is even worse - I agree!!! x

Nah I don't iron. Statergic drying and folding does the trick. You would SWEAR I ironed stuff sometimes.

I'll iron something if Im goin to doctors or hosp, incase they think Im an unfit mother :rofl:

I used to hate ironing but I got one of those steam generator ones and it changed my life a little, I am so sad :blush:

I dont think I own an iron :shrug:
I make sure it comes out of the dryer hot & then hang it up!! :thumbup:

I'm with you on the steam generator Loui. Cuts ironing time by at least half! :thumbup: I got mine free too which was a bonus! My rich relative bought it at £270 :)shock:) and didn't like it :)shock::shock:) so gave it to me. :)dance:)

Im Pregnant :)
Have doctors appointment on wednesday will get scan booked aswell
Ino a few others are Due in may from northern ireland so i made up a thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...regnant-due-may-2012-ladies.html#post13247871

Thanks big suprise but a nice one
From my working out ill be due 20th May
x

And only 10more days till your 20wk scan tigger i bet you cant wait hope it goes well x

Thank goodness! I'm getting impatient! :haha:

Ahhh 20th May. That sounds like a nice wee time of year to have a baby. :cloud9:

Thank goodness! I'm getting impatient! :haha:

Ahhh 20th May. That sounds like a nice wee time of year to have a baby. :cloud9:

Are you finding out tigger?
Well i reckon its a good bit better than my winter baby altho it was nice i kept freaking out that id slip in the snow/ice :cry:

Yeah, we're finding out this time. Not til the consultant appt on the Thurs though as M can't get to the 20wk scan.

Aw great news Young Mum congrats!!!

Tigger it's mad you're 20weeks already, it seems like no time since you got yor BFP

yay for finding out!! i dont get the point of waiting personally. i reckon its another pink!

We were yellow for Abbie, but convinced she was blue! :dohh: :lol:
I think I'm secretly hoping pink Linds, but won't be disappointed with blue. I can see the advantages of both! :rofl:

Sometimes it amazes me how I'm halfway already Loui, other times it feels like I should be done already! :haha:

congrats youngnimum!!

It is crazy tiggertea that you're half way there already!! Scary stuff! I have just under 10weeks left :argh:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"