The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hope the scans go well, so exciting! I'm a wee bit jealous of all you pregnant ladies, think because I had relatively easy pregnancies and have more or less been pregnant for the last two years, but no more babies for us!

I can't believe it's Christmas in a few days! We're going to the in-laws so I escape making dinner for another year! It would be hectic trying to do it with our two rascals anyway. I don't like Brie or those soft cheeses and people think I'm weird as I always take fried eggs rock hard, even when not pregnant, like you Emydra the rawness and gooey texture of runny eggs turns me. I was so much more relaxed during my pregnancy with Maeve in terms of what I ate, and she came out perfect!

Hope everyone enjoys the festivities!:happydance:

Soft cheese is fine if it is pasturised, so anything from supermarket should be fine - maybe just steer clear of farmers market type stuff, and apparently lion marked eggs are fine gooey too :)

Royal Mail have one more day to get Bridget's santa present here from Amazon - not impressed! We have Prime and they didn't send it next day delivery, even though that's what my dispatch note says! Grrr... Ah well, she's young enough that she won't notice either way!

As for food shopping, DH did two runs to Tesco yesterday, and I've been to Sainsburys today - no doubt we'll be in again - as I've just thought of two more things we forget to get! I also did B&Q and Ikea this morning, but they were both pretty quiet...

Hope you're all feeling suitably festive - my bro and SIL are home, so that's made it feel more Christmassy anyway!

I'm starting to feel a bit more festive, think the crazily mild weather is making me feel like it can't possibly be December

It is stupidly mild isn't it?! so much for a white xmas!!

I know, I was all prepared for the minus temperatures like last year! I took the dogs out for a run earlier and was melticated, came home with a big stupid red face

meant to say earlier Nuke - Team Pink!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Just wanted to share this here too...

https://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo179/holywoodmum/IMAG0144-1.jpg
:bfp: :happydance: got my BFP!

No mention on FB please...

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! huge congrats holywood!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome holywoodmum!!! :)

So glad you concieved this cycle - how fertile are you?! :haha:

Awesome holywoodmum!!! :)

So glad you concieved this cycle - how fertile are you?! :haha:

she's cut from the same mould as my mum, only gotta think about :sex: and :bfp:!!

I don't know if I'll be on tomorrow so I'll say it now...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->