The Northern Ireland Crew!!

taz that sounds awful!! :hugs:

Lauz, we took poppy to jo jingles and it was brill, she just doesn't have the attention span for it and well, she doesn't do 'sitting down' :haha:

oh dear...amy doesn'treally do sitting down!! Should I not go? x

there's not much sitting down! but there are songs that they sit down in front of u or on ur knee and u do the actions etc!

Going to the Royal (if not staying at home haha).

Where are u going LaurGil? I see that you, me and Nuke are all very close together for due dates!

I feel like I will be starting from scratch again after 5 years, it's been a long time since the baby stage and life is so easy again, help, what have I done LOL!

Taz I have been the queen of complaining about pregnancy and the fact I don't particularly enjoy that aspect of the whole 'getting baby' thing. Gimme a few days and you are more than welcome to take my crown! :haha:

Taz I'm going to the Mater this time ,I had my son in Antrim .

Yes we are all within a few days I'm due the 16th May

I couldnt agree more a lot has changed in the past four/five years ,I'm going to parentcraft classes for a refresher .

Tigger how are you getting on ?

xxx

Nothing exciting to report... Just playing the waiting game. 10 days! 10 days!

I swear to god if any of you cows with due dates shortly after mine have your babies first I'm going in a huff. :haha:

Can I join you please???!!!!

Hi, my names Lindsay and I live in Belfast with my OH and my 2 week old son! Cayden Alexander Mccullagh was born on 30/01/12 at 1240 hrs at the ulster. Im still recovering from a c section so cant drive at the minute :( luckily my OH is off work until the start of march. Cayden is doin really well apart from the breast feeding. He was 3 weeks premature and is slightly jaundiced at the minute. He was in intensive care for 2 days with underdeveloped lungs and was fed off a drip. All these factors are making him lathargic and it's hard for him to latch on. I just feel like I'm constantly attached to him or a breast pump!

I was introduced to this thread by my sis in law - nifirsttimer - kathryn.

I'm off to do more feeding!!! X

Awww tazgirl that sounds awful :( really hope this time round is a really positive experience for you.

I'm dieting for the next three months. Will see how it goes, since I haven't concieved in the two months I wanted too (really niave to think I would I suppose) I'm using the time to learn to drive and lose some weight, which is wise really :)

Heya! Numpty! :wave:

Thanks Emy, good luck with your diet!
Are you having formal driving lessons or is someone taking you out? Driving lessons seem to be so expensive nowadays! Good luck with them anyway :thumbup:

Welcome Lindsay, I am new on here myself :flower:
Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! :baby: Sorry to hear of all the problems you are having. I had problems getting breast feeding established with my DS 5 years ago after having a CS and I did not have the added complication of a premature baby so well done on doing so well with perservering! Good that you have some support with your OH being off for a few weeks yet. Hope things get easier for you all soon

welcome and congratulations lindsay! i do believe we have met once before! at ruby's first birthday party (i was the one with the tattoos) :haha:

Hi Lindsay and Congrats! Good luck with the bf. I had both my babies at the Ulster too.

Hope the diet goes well Emydra. Dunno if this is nonsense or not but when I was ttc my first, I read somewhere that full fat Greek yoghurt could help, I ate this daily with honey and seeds and a month or so later I got my bfp, not very conducive to dieting though! I also conceived one month after a session of acupuncture, could all be coincidence but we had been ttc for a year and a half. Second time, Jack Daniels played a part!

Welcome numpty! :flower:

Gd luck with the driving emy - you would know yourself if you got your test. I was sayong to my mum yesterday, I'd have to be put down if I lost my licence now - I dont think I could cope!! :haha:

welcome and congratulations lindsay! i do believe we have met once before! at ruby's first birthday party (i was the one with the tattoos) :haha:
Yeah I remember! I was nosying at your wedding pics through Kathryn's Facebook. Loved your dress!

Welcome Lindsay and congrats!!

Emma - are you not ttc for the next few months?
Im learning to drive at the moment and it's honestly the best thing I've ever done!

Linds- I'm going to give Jo jingles a go. If it doesn't work out I won't go back.

Going to have to book my baby rave tickets this week.

Down in Donegal at the mo. everyone is napping so I thought I'd catch up on here!! Xxx

Driving lessons are awful for money, OH only passed his test in August and I'm going to learn with the same guy. There's quite good deals that brings the price down to about £20 a lesson which I don't mind paying, after a few I'll go out in our car. I've had 5 lessons previously a couple of years ago so I know the basics, I've also had one motorcycle lesson and drove a scooter for 18 months so I have 'road confidence'. Hoping it won't take too long.

I'm not worrying too much about TTC, at the end of the day it's only been two cycles and it's still 'normal' for it to take about a year, I hope it doens't but still. I'm 10lbs lighter than when I concieved Silas so you'd think it would happen fairly quickly.
I'm on a mediterrian diet ;) so loads of nuts and geek yogurt anyway!

Yes, Laura I'll race you!

£20 a lesson, it's so expensive. Think it was about £13 when I was learning but that was a long time ago. DH only learnt to drive 2 years ago when we decided to start a family, before that he was happy to be taxied about by me. I have friends who have had some dodgy instructors in Belfast who messed them about which is a disgrace given the money they charge. Hope it goes well Emydra, at least you're not a complete beginner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->