The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Monday early slot, if you book it Laura then I'll book mine :thumbup:.

It says child with a ticket, just give your ticket to Amy. £11 is not worth one egg! Get away with it as long as you can girls. You could always pack one if you're not sure Laura, just in case.

Glad you enjoyed the park :)

that'd be seriously shit if they refused to give them eggs, i agree with emma, £11 for an egg?! :nope: poppy would go mental as well! Absolutely mental. I was going to suggest sticking one in our bags too, asda have loads for £1 atm, i get a couple every time im in :blush:

We got the Tesco deal of buy one get TWO free on £2.50 easter eggs. Kitkat chunky, creme egg and cadbury caramel. One big hollow egg and two of the thing it came with.

I'm unfortunately off all that but did have a caramel egg when I was feeling a bit drained :haha:

Yep, totally missed your Laura, sorry :(
I was going to say pack a spare egg in your bag :) Bridget has only just stopped being "nearly 1" for soft play (she's 18 months now)... and C was "almost 3" for a good 6 months going to W5 - I'd definitely blag it!
I missed the buy 1 get two free in tesco it's changed to £1 each now...

Our soft play is £1 from 6 months till they are 14 months then it's £4. Bit of a random age to rack the price up? Anyway, he's been 13 months for the last two sessions and I imagine will be for the next couple.

When I was 20 we took a bustrip to the North West and I went on a child (16 and under) ticket. :haha: My best friend's dad works for Ulster Bus and bought us the tickets.

Trying to buy a child's ticket at 14 I was point-blank accused of being a liar and he fought with me for ages to buy an adult ticket! Eventually he let me on and shouted down the bus at me "It's on your conscience!' What a complete and utter dick.

i loved it back in the day when u cud buy odyssey cinema tickets from a machine instrad of the box office, i was a 'student' for agessss!

i can second wallace park!! We were in lisburn one day and i decided to stop in and get the wallace park geocache, was totally shocked at the park! We've driven from here to there just for the park before, it is fab!

I'm nosy, whats geocache?:shrug:

I've tried googling but I dont get it :blush::haha:

okay, basically it's a worldwide treasure hunt. There are literally millions all over the world. geocache can be anything from a big ammo case to a small piece of paper hidden in a tiny magnetic canister. Once someone hides one, they upload the GPS coordinates to geocaching.com and it's up to everyone else to find it. So for example if i was out for the day i would put my location into the search on geocaching.com and it would bring up all the ones closest to me, in order of distance, closest first. So i would pick one, put the coordinates into my GPS and would then try and find it. Each geocache has a log to write your screen name on, and the bigger ones have 'swaps', like little crappy toys etc. It's not about value it's just about having a wee memento of each cache, the only rule is you have to leave something if you take something. Some are soooo tricky to find, the nano caches are less than an inch big. They cud be in trees, disguised as fake rocks, on the back of lamposts... Literally anywhere. The best one i ever found was in the security hut at the natural history museum in london. Then once you have found it and written your screen name on the log, you go online to that cache's page and 'log' your find. :) hope that makes sense! Try wikipedia! It's sooo much fun, gets us out and about and to places we haven't been to before, and best of all it's free!

Geocaching is something I've been interested in but never tried it. Good way to get some more exercise in too.

Monday early slot, if you book it Laura then I'll book mine :thumbup:.

It says child with a ticket, just give your ticket to Amy. £11 is not worth one egg! Get away with it as long as you can girls. You could always pack one if you're not sure Laura, just in case.

Glad you enjoyed the park :)

I'mgoing to be a big spoofer and not buy a ticket for Amy then!! Linds are you with me?!:blush:

Any chance we could do one of the afternoon slots? The mornings don't suit us the best anymore.

I've always been intrigued about geocaching! Might have to give it a go in the better weather x

do u think i cud be cheeky and pretend poppy is 'almost 2'? I feel a bit jipped having to fork out another tenner for the sake of a few weeks :haha: or am i just being cheap?
:blush:

Josie im still laughing at myself at the clanger i came off with when u said u liked poppy's littlelife backpack "oh yeah there's a kid with a bumblebee one on here!" and it was odhran :dohh:

Well there might have been another bumble bee running about! Or blame it on baby brain!

I think it would be perfectly reasonable to say Poppy is almost two!

I had to google geocaching too, it sounds like fun!

Laura if we go to the Easter train afternoon would suit us better as Odhrán naps in the morning.

do u think i cud be cheeky and pretend poppy is 'almost 2'? I feel a bit jipped having to fork out another tenner for the sake of a few weeks :haha: or am i just being cheap?
:blush:

Josie im still laughing at myself at the clanger i came off with when u said u liked poppy's littlelife backpack "oh yeah there's a kid with a bumblebee one on here!" and it was odhran :dohh:

Well there might have been another bumble bee running about! Or blame it on baby brain!

I think it would be perfectly reasonable to say Poppy is almost two!

I had to google geocaching too, it sounds like fun!

Laura if we go to the Easter train afternoon would suit us better as Odhrán naps in the morning.

Yeah it just suits me better as getting the 2 of them ready and at belfast central for 11 might be a bit difficult. Katie also takes her big nap in the morning.

any works for us girls, just let us know! It's the 9th right?

God am i glad bnb is up and running again, i was starting to get the shakes!

Both of the slots aren't great for us anyway, as he'll be grumpy and then very tired by the end of the first one and the second one we are going to have to skip his nap to get to it.

If afternoon is better for you guys then we're up for it :thumbup:, will try to get him to nap early. Things may completely change in a month anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->